Inverinain - 3 Bedroom Lodge
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ardmarnock Ho house description
Inverinain is let on a fully furnished basis including all linen and towels. Daily housekeeping, electricity and fuel are included in your rent, and if you use the telephone (no mobile reception) this will be billed after your stay.
The lodge has three twin bedrooms two with basins, one bathroom with w/c and a separate w/c. There is a sofa bed in the study to provide additional sleeping for two. The sitting room has a television monitor with video/dvd player but sadly (or not!) no television reception. The kitchen is well equipped and includes electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer and a high chair. The adjacent steading houses a games room with table tennis and darts board, in addition to a garage and space for dogs and storage.
Inverinain sits on the South Chesthill estate which covers over 7,000 acres and six miles of fishing on the river lyon. Chesthill House (sleeping upto 14) is the principle property on the estate, which also includes the Old Gardener's Cottage (sleeping upto 6), both of which are listed on this website.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- The lodge has three twin bedrooms two with basins, one bathroom with w/c and a seperate w/c. There is a sofa bed in the study to provide additional sleeping for two. The sitting room has a television monitor with video/dvd player but sadly (or not!) no television reception. The kitchen is well equiped and includes electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer and a high chair. The adjacent steading houses a games room with table tennis and darts board, in addition to a garage and space for dogs and storage....moreless
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Walking & picnicking A picnic site and table is also provided next to one of the prettiest pools on the river. Inverinain is an ideal base for those keen on more hill walking, with a number of Munros within easy reach, including Ben Lawers, a National Nature Reserve due to its rare flowers. Fishing Fishing and salmon and trout fishing permits are available for the River Lyon (these should be organized in advance of your arrival). Hamish the estate's Ghillie will be able to offer you help on the river for one full day. Catches over the last 10 years on the South Chesthill estate have averaged 55 salmon and many trout, with 2011 being a record at 101 salmon. The catch is well spread over the spring, summer, and autumn, from March through to October, with salmon caught weighing up to mid 20s lbs. The Lyon has a long salmon season, from April to the end of the season on 15th October. The river has both a spring run and an autumn run of salmon, with grilse in the summer months. In addition there is excellent brown trout fishing on the river. Stalking Stalking is can be arranged, depending on availability, between September and February, and should be organized in advance. Additional activities Clay pigeon shooting is available nearby. For golfers, there are nine hole golf courses at Aberfeldy, Kenmore, Strathtay and Killin, and an attractive 18 hole course at Taymouth Castle. Water sports are available on Loch Tay. Pony trekking is available locally. There are many places of historic interest and gardens within easy reach, including the Fortingall Yew, reputed to be the oldest living thing in Euro....moreless
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Bird Watching
sports and adventure activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Fly Fishing
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
- Walkway To Water
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Nov 9, 2013
7 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (£) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Edinburgh at 84 Miles
- Nearest Train: Dunkeld at 24 Miles
- Primary: +44 1890840777 Office hours 9 - 530pm
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitchen through to lounge