Nov - 31 March Special@450/Week* Free Car Hire! 5 Bed All En-Suite with Pool in Pissouri. Stunning Views of the Sea and Forest
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Paphos villa description
FREE use of a reliable car! private pool. Walk to village.
Hi, my name is Nick & I’m the proud owner of this perfect villa.
If you’re just considering a holiday in Cyprus, you may want to hire a hotel room. But if you are looking for holiday accommodation where luxury is the norm, then please join me as I walk you through “Villa Vouno”.
The setting for the villa is in the glorious village of Pissouri. Surrounded by mountains and valleys, the glorious scenery is complemented by acres of unspoilt natural beauty & miles of virgin beach. This wonderful village is situated on the coast, high above sea level where you have the best of both worlds...mountains & the sea. But do not despair… you are not in the middle of nowhere. Pissouri is conveniently located just off the main motorway that accesses both Paphos and Limassol.
The village all amenities & facilities from supermarkets, pharmacy, gift shops, gym, banks, bars, pubs etc. This village is full of life & boasts over 40 restaurants.
The area, facilities & things to do!
From the moment you wake up in the morning, you have facilities & things to do at your fingertips. Take a stroll down to the developments private clubhouse where you can order a whopping omelet or a freshly squeezed glass of orange juice, chill by the pool or just lose yourself with a good book. The clubhouse offers fantastic fitness classes such as Zumba & Pilates. They even offer Greek lessons if you dare.
For those who like a little more activity, try a set or two on the tennis court or perhaps a few laps in the huge communal swimming pool (remember that the villa also has its own private swimming pool). A cross-country jog through the pine forest’s many paths will be a memorable experience.
If the outdoors isn’t quite your thing, take a stroll to the local gym. Here you will find all the modern training equipment for your use or treat yourself to a deep massage in the in local spa sure to get rid of all the stress knots built up in your shoulders. Yoga, Pilates, aerobics etc are available at your beck & call. If you really want to spoil yourself, try the Columbia resort spa (8 min drive), this spa is world famous.
The villa is also perfect for nature lovers thanks to the protected pine forest. Bring your binoculars & you will be mesmerized by the variety of birds in the area, you will be sure to spot a few rare species to talk about.
The most popular way to spend your holiday is on the BEACH.
The blue flag beach of Pissouri is a short drive away. Prepare yourself for a fantastic day out in the sun! Jet skis, wind-surfing, paragliding, skiing & snorkeling are just the tip of the iceberg with all the facilities on the beach. Rent a paddling boat for two & amuse yourselves with memories in the making or just laze around on the sun beds available. Don’t forget the sunscreen!
The beach is lined with beach front restaurants & taverns. Whether you want to indulge yourself with a frozen yogurt or ice-cream, a quick bite, wicked salads or some of the best seafood restaurants in Cyprus...it is all available.
Indian, Chinese, Greek, Cypriot, Lebanese, French, Italian, courtyards, open-air, fine dining, pizza house, fast-foods... it’s all here. You are absolutely spoil for choice.
No matter your choice of cuisine, you must try the local Pissouri wine. Anelys Organic Wine is a special Organic Wine, produced from grapes which have not had any treatment, fertilizer or pesticides. It is one of the finest organic wines in Cyprus. It’s produced by Fitos from the “Two Friends” restaurant & it is available at all taverns & shops in Pissouri.
If there is one thing you MUST do when visiting Pissouri is to watch a live theatrical performance. This would be performed in the same way it has for thous&s of years, in an open-air amphitheater-WOW. This is the way theater was meant to be viewed & it ALWAYS impresses any culture loving person. The amphitheater can seat about 1200 people & the atmosphere is absolutely overwhelming. The views from here can be sold on postcards & they stretch as far as the Trodos mountains. Its truly breathtaking.
Another famous event in Pissouri which is a must is the “Cyprus nights”. These Cyprus themed evenings are a great fun filled party that always lasts to the wee hours of the morning. It is hosted by several restaurants in the square that combine their efforts to make a grand outdoor festival atmosphere. The food is a buffet which is generally okay. But you don’t go to Cyprus nights for the food... Greek dancing & dancers entertain you while you dine alfresco. A DJ & a live band keep the festivities going. These nights are tastefully done. It is a lot of fun & it always produces a crowed so please book in advance. YOU WILL DEFINITELY HAVE A BLAST.
If there is any advice I can give my clients on holiday, it would be “come & see Cyprus”. Take a drive around there are thousands of historical sites, monuments, monasteries, museums, ancient ruins & many other sites you can spend time exploring.
A short 10 min drive away & you will find yourself at the legendary birthplace of the goddess Aphrodite. It is so beautiful the legend insists that the goddess of beauty herself was born from the foam of the breaking waves of the sea.
Restaurants & taverns in Pissouri
Believe it or not, this is only but a few of the restaurants in Pissouri:
As its name implies, it has an excellent view of the rising moon at the right time of the month. A traditional taverna menu, good food & good service - their huge pork chops are excellent & the best in Pissouri. Run by Marios, for his day job he is a goat farmer, & Antonious, who with his wife owns the cake shop. In the winter eat inside, in the summer outside under the moon & the stars. To find it, walk out of the village square, past the Hideaway & the two pubs, carry straight on, onto the road, turn right, & it is on your right.
The Two Friends
An excellent restaurant on the edge of the village - on the main road to the beach just as it leaves the village. A good menu & a full range of wines. Stelios & his wife do the cooking, with Fitos, who is also an organic grape farmer & runs the village services & administration, helping serve the tables. Marvelous views across the countryside towards the east, watch the moon rise as you eat.
Bunch of Grapes
Now owned & run by Stavros & his wife, ably assisted by Antonious, the Bunch of Grapes was what made Pissouri “courtyard restaurants” famous. It has now achieved its ambition & it is now even better than ever. It is probably one of the very best patio/courtyard restaurant in Cyprus. Its food has always been heavenly perfection, exactly what it is imagined with Cyprus cuisine. The food & service are second to none. A visit to the Bunch of Grapes has become a must for all visitors to Pissouri, booking are necessary for Friday & Saturday evenings & Sunday lunchtimes.
In the village square & is very Cypriot in character. All their meat is cooked over charcoal, with excellent service. In the summer eat out in the square. It is very popular & also participates when there is a Cyprus night in the square.
The second taverna in the village square, run by the family who run the nearby Hideaway. The evening menu has been expanded to include Greek dishes & a range of simple grills.
In the village square, open all day & until very late, offering a huge variety of pancakes & crepes, cooked while you wait. Buy one & take it to one of the bars to eat it with a drink. Now run by Andreass son as Andreas has opened the Flamingo.
The Hide Away
As its name implies, it is hidden away just off the village square. This is another of Pissouri’s famous “courtyard restaurants”. Good service & good food. Excellent for grilled meat, including steaks. Very popular with the residents & visitors alike. It also boasts an excellent dessert menu for those with a sweet tooth.
A good restaurant, rather than a tavern, right at the very top of the village. A quality restaurant & the place to go for a relaxed evening when time is not important. One of the best restaurants to enjoy spectacular views. Excellent steaks. Booking advised - closed on Mondays.
Relatively new, high quality restaurant, not a taverna. Ideal for that special night out. Pleasant decor, varied & imaginative menu, prices a little higher than the average elsewhere.
Flamingo Cafe Bar
In 2008 Andreas has opened the Flamingo Bar at the lower end of the Village Square. Enjoy a drink after your meal with a view of the whole square: seats will be at a premium on Wednesday when you will have a view of the Cyprus night.
A traditional pub. Go out of the square past the Vraka. In the summer the street outside is full of tables. Excellent friendly service. Buy a pizza or crepe from the takeaway further along the street, or a kebab from the square, & eat it with your drink. No one minds if you buy food elsewhere & eat it with your food. That is Cyprus, Pissouri in particular.
The Panda Chinese take-away
This is a very good Chinese take-away. Order your dinner by phone & simply pick it up on the way home. Great food at reasonable prices.
The Vine Leaf
A traditional Cypriot restaurant. Operated & managed by its owner, Athos, you will always enjoy the food & the informality. In the summer eat under the vines, & in the winter in front of a log fire. Cypriots regard his meze as one of the best. He is proud of his fish, & his lamb really is, as Athos says himself “the best in the area”. As they say about Cyprus itself, go there once & you will always return. Excellent live entertainment from May till October.
The Yialos Tavern
Built to provide a view of the sea to its customers delightful views over the bay. A quality restaurant offering a quality menu, with excellent service. It is particularly good for fish dishes in which it specializes.
Liminaki Restaurant... MY FAVOURITE
Right on the beach front, the original beach taverna, now reduced in size to the side of the building. Offers drinks, snacks & meals throughout the year. The perfect place for a relaxing lunch with a sea view.
Situated in an impressive relatively new building. Just across the road from Pepis. Can be seen as either a restaurant or a taverna, & for that reason often appeals to the more sophisticated. Family run.
Captains Bay Restaurant
Has the prime position on the sea front, & like the other beach tavernas offers meals, snacks & drinks of all kinds.
Along the beach towards the east, almost in front of Yialios, but almost on the beach. You cannot miss its yellow tables & chairs. Open in the summer for meal & snacks of all kinds. Well worth a visit.
New but traditional taverna, offering wide choice of meals for all tastes with a view
- 300 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Car Included
- Car Available
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- All bedrooms are master bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities and built-in-closets. The first master bedroom is on the ground floor same level as living area. It is spacious with a double bed fixed around an Italian bedroom suite. Its en-suite with a shower, WC and basin. The second master bedroom is large and has two single beds. It is similarly decorated as the first. A private patio overlooks a luscious greenbelt park. Its en-suite with a shower, basin & wc. For all the true romantics, the grand-master bedroom is the place to be... its en-suite is a full bathroom with bath, shower attachments, basin and WC. It is similarly decorated as the other two bedrooms with the addition of a private roof garden! The fourth and fifth bedrooms are located in the annex section of the villa. Both have en-suite bathrooms (i double with full bath and one twin with shower room). The annex also has an additional w/c shower room. The annex also has a separate kitchen, living and dinning area....moreless
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- If there is one thing missing on your holidays, it’s normally a lack of bathrooms. Well, not in villa Vounos. Here you will find more bathrooms than bedrooms. Yes ladies, you can now powder your noses for as long as you like without anyone knocking on the door. As all the 5 bedrooms are en-suite, you don’t have to face any embarrassing or awkward moments rushing trough passages from the bathroom to the bedroom rapped in a towel. You can just be comfortable having your own private bathroom. The grand master en-suite also has sockets for an electric raiser. Not only are there many bathrooms butt they are all also stunning bathrooms, each tiled floor to ceiling with modern contemporary colours and luxurious fittings will just confirm to you that this villa is perfect for your holidays. The grand master en-suite also has sockets for an electric raiser. There are an additional 2 w/c in the villa. 7 bathrooms in total. HIGH water pressure in all bathrooms makes for fantastic showers....moreless
- My aim is to provide SUPERIOR quality accommodation that is meticulously clean. It’s the little things that make a holiday extra special. The attention to detail in and out the villa will give you a good start to a great holiday. Don’t forget, it will be up to you to get out & enjoy Cyprus’ many attractions. Whether you enjoy a cultural day out, a day at the beach, a night on the town or just a relaxing quiet walk along the beach it’s what you do that will make your holiday unforgettable. The great fact about Cyprus it the fact that the weather is so predictable, & although the villa has all the luxury comforts you want, you will probably be spending much of the day outside. Walk down to the pool & outdoor dining area. Try cooking up a storm with the barbecue; you will be cooking in seconds with this modern gas burning barbecue. The pool is lovely 10M X 4M in size. 6 full size sun beds allow you to completely relax. All outdoor areas are TOTALLY private & are not overlooked in any way...moreless
- Video Player
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Live Theatre
- Winery Tours
- Horse Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
sports and adventure activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accepts Credit Card
- Towels Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Mobile Phone
- Hair Dryer
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Computer Available
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Beach Towels
- Tennis Court
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Jan 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Feb 1 - Mar 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Apr 1 - Jun 30, 2014
7 night min stay
Jul 1 - Jul 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Aug 1 - Aug 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Sep 1 - Oct 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Nov 1 - Mar 31, 2015
7 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (£) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Paphos International at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Limassol at 35 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Main motorway at 3 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Pissouri Blue Flag Beach at 3 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: 10 within 1 km at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Trodos Mountains at 60 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Aphrodite Hills and Secret Valley at 15 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: 10 within 1km at 1 Kilometres
- Primary: +357 (0)96 606844
- Secondary: +357 (0)96 671432
- Fax: +357 (0)26 221840
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Pissouri Beach 7 min drive
Ground floor en-suite Bedroom
Pissouri Village square at night
Communal tennis court
Beach at Petra tou Romiou 15min drive
2 of 3 championship golf courses. Secret Valley
Water park 30 min drive
Gym facilities close by
View from grand master bedroom
1st Lounge & TV room
Kitchen with breakfast bar
View from Patio
Pissouri village square during the day
Childrens Playground on-site
Amphitheatre walking distance
World class spa 7min drive
1 of 3 championship golf courses. Aphrodite Hills
3 of 3 championship golf courses. Nick Faldo
View from the amphitheater
See you soon...
5 Bedroom / 6.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.