1010 Beach Royalty - Luxurious Oceanfront Vacation Home!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Nags Head house description
Beach Royalty gives you unbelievable luxury with the back drop setting of the Atlantic Ocean. A private boardwalk leads the way to the sandy beach and the gorgeous ocean. Enjoy your very own sunrise from the expansive decking or the beach. If you're not an early riser, you can also take in a moonlit walk along the shore. Amazing ocean views are offered from the middle or top floor decks
Built with comfort and style in mind, this home boasts custom window treatments and even bathrooms with handicap friendly showers and for the ultimate indulgence, claw foot tubs. For essential privacy, each bedroom contains its very own private bathroom. Perfectly laid out with 4 adult bedrooms and 2 children's, this home is perfect for family gatherings.
The floor plan of this home also allows for group entertaining such as wedding receptions or corporate retreats. The home has a wonderful and open feel that is perfect for hosting events.
This home comes with many amenities such as a private pool,and hot tub. Located in the heart of Nags Head, your just minutes from Roanoke Island which offers The Lost Colony Outdoor Drama, NC Aquarium and Festival Park. Other close attractions include Jockey's Ridge National Park, Wright Brothers Memorial, Ocracoke Island where the wild horses still roam. You can also find fine dining, shopping and entertainment such as go-karts and putt-putt golf.
This home gives you this and so much more. Book now for a first class vacation in a top rate home.
Beds: 6 Masters (3 w/King; 1 w/Queen; 2 w/1 Twin,1 Bunk)
Keywords: Beach Royalty, Outer Banks, Nags Head, Beach, Beach Cottage, Vacation Home, Rental Home, OBX, Outer Banks Beach
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- King size beds (3), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (4)
Bathrooms: 6.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Elevator, Private Pool 14x25, Keyless Entry, Boardwalk to Beach, Pool Table, CD Player, Home Theater, Outdoor Shower, Ping Pong Table, Screened Porch, Video Library, One Bedroom "Wheelchair Friendly", XBox 360 (bring games), Wii II (bring games), 2 65" TVs w/Surround Sound/Blu Ray, City Wide Bike Paths, Play Station III (bring games), 2 XM Radios, Hot Tub, Beach Chairs, Fireplace-Gas, IPod Docking Station, Pack-N-Play, Washer/Dryer, 2 Highchairs, All Bedrooms are Masters!, 2 Baby Gates, Rec Room w/Kitchenette w/Fridge, MW, 3 HDTVs (2 are 65 inches!), 2 Blu Ray Disc Players, Beach Paddle Ball Set and Other Toys, All in one Fax/Copy/Printer, Outdoor Stereo System for Pool Area, Sheets Provided, Internet Access, Beds Made, DVD Player, Grill-Gas, Surround Sound, 2 Full Refrigerators, Study Area w/Digital High Speed Inet, Poolside Furniture, 2 Refrigerated Drawers in Kitchen, Boogie Boards, Lots of Board Games and Puzzles, Pool Games and Floats, Netflix Capable TVs (Bring Acct #) ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Game Console:
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Dialup Access
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
Home Away from Home.....
Home Away from Home.....
Our family has been vacationing in the Outer Banks for 18 years. We have been in Kitty Hawk to Nags Head and this home is in the best location of Nags Head. We (all 13) of us Loved this home. First, it is so cozy, clean, and spacious. The owner has thought of every detail - there are even speakers for music outside by the pool!!!! What we all loved about it was that there were so many rooms and decks to enjoy the views of the ocean and great tables to enjoy dinners outside. We often had grilled lunch by the tiki bar and enjoyed a quick swim in the pool before heading down the beach again in the afternoon. Best of all were the walks to the fishing pier. Again, great location. I promise if you bring your family to this home, you won't ever want to leave. As I am sitting here after a great week there I am sad to think I won't be returning again until 2013!
- Guest charshine (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Date of stay 06/03/12
- Review Submitted 06/10/12
Recommended for: People with disabilities, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
01/01/12 to 05/12/12 $4300 05/13/12 to 05/26/12 $5390 05/27/12 to 06/09/12 $7150 06/10/12 to 06/23/12 $7990 06/24/12 to 08/18/12 $9650 08/19/12 to 12/31/12 $7990
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: (800) 635-1559 (Toll Free)
- Secondary: (252) 441-7166 (North Carolina, USA)
Links to more information:
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Thursday, July 25, 2013
6 Bedroom / 6.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.