5BR Gulf-Front Home, 3150 Square Feet, Large Covered Decks
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Dauphin Island house description
Come and enjoy this five bedroom Gulf Front home and escape from the crowds on Dauphin Island. The slow paced atmosphere and uncrowded beaches will make you feel like you are on your own Private Island.
'These Are The Days' is a beautiful new home with 3150 square feet of living space and nine foot ceilings throughout. The Main floor features Bamboo flooring and many extras. The main floor has a half bath for guests and features a large custom Kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, including a separate drink refrigerator and a stand alone ice maker.
The spacious dining table seats eight comfortably and is ideal for family meals and games. The living area has leather furniture and is adjacent to the large lower deck which features 250 feet of covered space and an additional 250 feet of uncovered space.
The Master Suite is located on the main floor and has a King-size bed and a private entrance to access the large Gulf Front deck. The private bathroom features his and hers sinks and a large bath tub and separate shower.
The second floor features a sitting area which leads to a large 250 square foot covered porch on the Gulf side. There is also a Foosball table which leads to a smaller porch with beautiful views of the Bay. There are four large bedrooms on the second floor, two on the Gulf side and two on the Bay side. Each bedroom has a large private half bath with bath/shower facilities in between.
Bed sizes include; Main floor: Master bedroom - King. Second Floor: Bedroom 2 - Gulf side; Queen, Bedroom 3 - Gulf side; Queen, Bedroom 4 - Bayside; 1 Full & 2 Twin (twin daybed with twin trundle), Bedroom 5 - Bayside; 1 Full & 3 Twin (twin bunk beds with twin trundle)
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15, Beds for 15
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Deck / Patio
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Dauphin Island offers many activities for you to enjoy, There are Charter boats for world class Fishing, Kids will love visiting the Estuarium and history buffs won't want to miss Fort Gaines (a historic civil war fort), and beautiful Bellingrath Gardens, There are several seafood restaurants nearby, as well as a bakery and ice cream shop! Skinner's Seafood is our favorite place to buy fresh shrimp and they will steam it for you!, You can also take a car ferry ride across Mobile Bay to visit the Gulf Shores area where there are water parks, go cart tracks, mini golf, outlet malls, etc, In a short 30 minute ride to Mobile, Alabama you can visit area museums such as the Explorium Children's Museum, Also enjoy a Bay Bears baseball game, a movie or even Mardi Gras, Even with all of that to do, our favorite activity is enjoying the quiet beach, walking, building sand castles, swimming and fishing, The sunsets are pretty spectacular too!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Loved the Home
Loved the Home
Description of home was very accurate, photos were great, clean and well-maintained. Would totally recommend this for large groups of family, friends up to 15. So nice to each have our own bedrooms and bathrooms. We brought sea food from locally owned shops on the island and it was all great. We will definately visit again.
- Guest Jay (Kansas)
- Date of stay 05/12/12
- Review Submitted 05/18/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
Winter ........... Dec 02-Mar 22 ... $1595/week. Spring ............Mar 23-May 24 ... $2100/week. Summer ........... May 25-Aug 02 ... $3495/week. Summer Specials .. Aug 03-Sep 07 ... $2395/week. Fall ............. Sep 08-Dec 01 ... $1895/week. Nightly Rates also available, three-night minimum. Rent 3 nights between January 5 & February 2 - get a 4th night FREE! Valentine's Getaway - 15% off weekly rate Feb 9-16
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: 251-861-3992
- Secondary: + 770 x 4803554
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 29, 2013