Five Bed, Two Bathroom Family Home with a Large Garden in Queens Park
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hampstead apartment description
With you presently
If you’re seeking a little of London’s famous Victoriana, yet won't relinquish 21st century comforts, then here’s a home that offers the very best of both. Internally remodelled and spectacularly minimalist, Brondesbury Road has nonetheless maintained a firm grip on its historic heritage. Thus, a mezzanine, spotlights and slick designer furniture sit comfortably alongside large windows, original fireplaces and the prettiest of French antiques. Queens Park is a distinctly trendy part of town, so when you’re checking out the local pubs or browsing the farmers’ market, do keep an eye out for your neighbours Thandie Newton and Sienna Miller…
Love and marriage
Your hosts are Londoners born and bred. Both from the world of television, when they’re not watching final cuts on their home cinema they’ll be out playing football with their children, or entertaining some of their many friends.
A fine romance
Rarely does one encounter such a successful fusion of the contemporary and the historic as here in Brondesbury Road. On entering you’ll be struck by the mezzanine study, a space so lovely that even the most tedious admin becomes a pleasure. Pass the serene sitting room and head down to the open plan living space, where you’ll find a library, low sofas and a powerful projection system. The kitchen’s fully equipped yet wonderfully spare – eat at the cool marble counter, and slide the blackboard to reveal a pantry.
A bright, airy space, the master bedroom dominates the second floor, with its super king-sized bed, enormous windows and large flat screen TV. Its ensuite is handsome in black slate, topped with an extravagantly gilded mirror. There’s a family bathroom, and four further bedrooms- including a bunk-bedded double, filled with toys and books, and a sweet single with a hand-carved queen-sized bed. The second single overlooks the garden, while the final king-sized double is an ode to shabby chic.
And then, there’s the garden, an Elysian playground for young and old alike. Romp across the lawn and open up the little hut to find a Ping-Pong table and a badminton net – and that’s just for starters.
You’re surrounded by green spaces, and when it comes to pubs and restaurants, Kilburn High Road will leave you spoiled for choice. You’re within walking distance of the cinema and the Tricycle Theatre, and the tube from Queens Park to Oxford Circus takes a mere sixteen minutes.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Master bedroom: Super king size bed, TV, Wardrobe (2) King bedroom: King size bed, Bedside table, Bedside lamp, Hanging rail, Shelving Queen bedroom: Single bed, Shelving, Childrens' toys, Period features, Wardrobe Single bedroom: Single bed, Bedside table, Bedside lamp, Chest of drawers Bunk bedroom: Artwork, Bunk bed, Period features, Childrens' toys, Bedside table, Bedside lamp, Chest of drawers, Wardrobe There is a set of full sized bunk beds, they can be for adults or children. There is no hanging space in the top floor single bedroom and a few of the rooms will have collapsible wardrobes instead of permanent fixtures....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- A welcome pack will be provided on arrival and an iPhone will be available for you during the duration of your stay. Home Truths: This home is perfect for families of all shapes and sizes, please let our reservations team know if you need a baby cot. There is a set of full sized bunk beds, they can be for adults or children. There is no hanging space in the top floor single bedroom and a few of the rooms will have collapsible wardrobes instead of permanent fixtures. Your hosts have a friendly dog called Bruce, he won't be at the home with you but if you have allergies this may not be the home for you. ...moreless
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Live Theatre
local services and businesses
- Dining Area
- Wireless Internet
- Hair Dryer
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Living Room
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Mobile Phone
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Apr 12, 2014
1 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (£) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About: onefinestay gives you the chance to stay in someone's place while they're out of town. You get to live their life for a few days and nights. Booking a stay is as easy as booking a hotel room. And there's service to match. Nobody wants to be a tourist, so our homes come with recommendations from the people who live in them. For everything else, we're here 24/7.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Booking a stay is as easy as booking a hotel room, with online payment and confirmation. You get the same attention to detail and personal service too. Every home is properly cleaned before and after you stay, beds made (we can even do hospital corners) and bathrooms kitted out with luxury toiletries. There’s a maid service if you want it, as well as other hotel-style amenities. Once we’ve helped you settle in, we’re just a call away, 24/7. If it’s something we can’t solve over the phone, we’ll pop over to lend a hand. And because nobody wants to be a tourist, our homes come with personal and unique recommendations from the people who live in them – places to eat, things to do and adventures to go on.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings