Beachfront Penthouse /Great Views!!!!! Luna F3 Susan Mattingly
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Luna Encantada condo description
In the heart of the Riviera Maya, Luna Encantada provides the perfect beachfront escape at this exclusive condominium. This newly constructed penthouse unit overlooks the infinity edge pool and turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean. Playa del Carmen has become one of Mexico’s most charming and unique international destinations with a three-story height restriction and a pedestrian friendly small town atmosphere.
The incredible location of Luna Encantada, places you beachfront and only one block from the center of the famous Quinta Avenida (Fifth Avenue) walking mall. Here you will find a collection of boutique shops, restaurants, open-air bars and nightclubs. Visit Cozumel by ferry (just three blocks away), Isla Mujeres, Xel-ha, or the ruins of Chichen Itza, Coba, or Tulum. Whether your desire is to shop, golf, snorkel, scuba, windsurf, parasail, fish, bike, boat, jet ski, hike or walk, this home away from home places you in the center of it all!
Take a two-minute walk to beachside bistros for breakfast or lunch. Dinner choices range from regional Mexican cuisine to five-star dining. Or enjoy your own feast on your private roof-top terrace, fully equipped with a stainless steel Viking grill and sink, encapsulated by granite countertops. Custom benches, a picnic table, and two swinging hammocks complete the rooftop, making this the best escape whether reading a book, watching the sunset, grilling your fresh caught fish from the day, or simply entertaining!
This home offers guests a culturally perfected three-bedroom condominium, with no details overlooked. The three spacious rooms comfortably accommodate six people. The master suite, with attached bathroom and walk-in closet, has one king-size bed. The other two bedrooms have one queen-size bed each, with ample closet space, and share one bathroom.
A fully appointed gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops has everything you would need to make a gourmet meal. The bathrooms are luxurious with hand carved marble sink bowls and walk-in glass showers. Travertine marble floors cover and cool the entire condominium and spills out onto the private covered terrace before rounding the corner to continue up to the roof-top.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
• HOW DO WE GET THERE FROM CANCUN AIRPORT? Playa is a 45-minute drive south of the airport. We provide a private van service for $160 round trip, max 8 people, child seats available. Other options: Taxi $70 one-way, Rental car, Hourly Express bus.
• WHERE IS THE PROPERTY? Luna is located in the heart of Playa’s main tourist district at Calle 6 and the beach, ½ block from Fifth Avenue. Fifth Avenue is a world famous, 40+-block pedestrian promenade with relaxed cafes and gourmet restaurants, exclusive lounges, and al fresco bars, intriguing boutiques and local purveyors of all types and variety.
• IS LUNA ENCANTADA TRULY BEACHFRONT? Yes and all the condos that we represent in Luna have stunning ocean views.
• CAN WE SWIM AND SNORKEL IN THE OCEAN IN FRONT OF LUNA? Our beach is rated as one of the top beaches in Mexico because of it’s soft white sand and calm aqua blue water providing safe and enjoyable swimming conditions for people of all ages. The reef off our shore offers excellent snorkeling conditions with a multitude of colorful coral formations and exotic fish and marine life but you will need to hire a snorkeling guide with a boat to get there. We recommend the Hobie Cat guide that operates right from our beach.
• DO WE NEED A CAR? Not necessarily because Playa is pedestrian friendly and we are close to everything. We typically walk or cab around town and rent a car on an as needed basis for regional excursions. We offer complimentary parking in our secure garage and have several car rental agencies within a few blocks.
• WHERE DO WE GROCERY SHOP? We have several small markets within one block and several full service grocery stores within 7 blocks.
• HOW OFTEN DO WE GET MAID SERVICE? We offer every other day house keeping that includes fresh linens, bath and beach towels, soap, shampoo, paper towels, bottled purified water, laundry detergent for the washer/dryer room, and trash removal.
• DO YOU HAVE TV, PHONE AND INTERNET SERVICE? We have cable TV, high speed wireless internet, and a phone with free long distance calling to the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Italy, France, Spain and Ireland.
• CAN YOU RECOMMEND ACTIVITIES AND RESTAURANTS? We visit Playa five times a year so we are constantly updating our list of favorite activities and restaurants that we send to all of our guests along with detailed arrival information.
• CAN YOU GIVE US SOME OPTIONS OF OTHER AVAILABLE CONDOS IN LUNA? Yes, just click on our Luna rentals website and photo album link that is located on this website just below the calendar for info and availability on all our listings in the building. (We handle the rentals for 14 out of a total of 24 Luna condos).
• DO YOU OFFER CONCIERGE SERVICES? We offer Personal Assistance for transportation, grocery shopping, babysitting, in-house massage, tours & excursions, tee times, and emergency & medical assistance.
• DO WE NEED TO GET PESOS? Not necessarily. All stores and restaurants in Playa will take dollars and Euros. There are ATMs nearby and places to change money. We usually take about 100 dollars in ones, fives, and tens, which are very handy for tipping, and short cab rides around town.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Jet Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect in Playa
Perfect in Playa
Our family vacation consisted of the beach, pool, the rooftop deck, and bed! The description was accurate and the photos truly depict the warm colors and comfort. The owner was very helpful in answering all of our questions before and during. The proximity to the beach and the "umbrella guy" made the trip! Even though it was "the rainy season" the scattered storms just added to the ocean vistas. We recommend the nachos at Fusion, the guacamole from the small bar right outside the gate, and La Parilla for dinner, only two blocks down 5th ave. Should we return to the Playa area, we would definitely stay at Luna.
- Guest mamaness (Texas)
- Date of stay 06/26/13
- Review Submitted 07/14/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, girls getaway.
This is absolutely the perfect place to stay in Playa-access to 5th ave with none of the noise. The views from the roof are spectacular while the balcony off the living room offers an ocean view for breakfast. We just loved this place.
- Guest jeff hayes1 (boulder, co)
- Date of stay 03/27/07
- Review Submitted 03/27/07
what a beautiful place! So warm and inviting. Our family went and had the time of our lives. The location is perfectly situated on the beach and a very short walk to 5th avenue. Everything was great. Can't wait to go back!
- Guest sherri, sebastian, and lauren (westminster, co)
- Date of stay 02/06/07
- Review Submitted 02/06/07
we were so please with our accomodations, hardly anything at all for us to arrange, the condo management had arranged everything, driver, list of fabulous resturants, and fun list of things to do while there, we will return to this unit soon I am sure....F3 at Lunaencantada often. G.A. family.....Paradise devine.
- Guest G.E. Anderson (Englewood, Colorado)
- Date of stay 01/31/07
- Review Submitted 01/31/07
Dec 21-Jan 05 .. $829/night Jan 06-Apr 30 .. $475/night May 01-Dec 20 .. $350/night SUMMER/FALL SPECIAL: Up to 30% off June 1 through Dec.16th Prices include daily house keeping with fresh linens/towels etc additional 14% mexican sales not included More pictures and info available upon request.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: (303) 572-2994 (Colorado, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Luna Encantada Full Service Private Beach Club
Master Bath with travertine marble and european fixtures
Roof Top Terrace with BBQ Wet Bar
Fully equipped chef's kitchen with cusom cabinets and stainless appliances.
Large Master suite with walk-in closet and walk-out terrace
One of two guest bedrooms
View From Infinity Pool
Beach In Front of Luna Encantada
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Monday, November 25, 2013