VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
Spectacular water front property with unparalleled ocean view. With a private access to the small beach, praia de Alportuche, probably the best snorkeling spot in Portugal and surrounded by a luxuriant Mediterranean vegetation, Casa Sul Mar has an unmatched location in all the Lisbon/Setubal. A wide front deck overlooking the ocean, 4 bedrooms (one double, 2 with 2 beds and one with a bunk bed sleeping 2 children), a large living room with fire place, 2 bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen, make Casa Sul Mar the place of choice for the best holidays of a life time.
High Season Jun 26 - Aug 27, 2016 7 night min stay
Mid Season Aug 28 - Sep 25, 2016 7 night min stay
Low Season Sep 26 - May 26, 2017 2 night min stay
$212 Fri, Sat
Additional information about rental rates
Cancellation fee. 25% deposit is rehinbursed fully up to 15 days after payment. Remaining 75% once paid is not rehinbursed.
1 – Pets not allowed
2- Non smoking house. Smoking is only permitted outside
3- Due to risk of forest fires Bar-B-Q’s inside or outside the house are not permitted
4- House occupancy is only for the number of contracted guests
5 – Organization of parties in the property is not permitted.
6- owner declines responsability for any accidents occured when using the swiming pool
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Book with Confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Only 45 Km South of Lisbon, in the heart of Parque Natural da Arrábida and located above the small beach of Alportuche, Casa Sul Mar is the place of election to spend your holidays all year round in Costa Azul. Built in 1950 under a design of the Portuguese famous designer Eduardo Anahory for the grandmother of the current owner and totally renovated in 2012, Casa Sul Mar has a private access to Alportuche beach known for its unique snorkelling conditions. Praia do Portinho da Arrábida one of the 7 natural wonders of Portugal is only a 15 minute walk away, as inumerous walking circuits and mountain bike tracks. Setúbal and Azeitão are are only 15 Km away allowing to alternate unforgettable beach days with visits to many of the local attractions, such as wineries, markets, churches, castles etc. Should you wish to wonder a little further, Évora a World Heritage medieval town, is just one hour away.
Year Purchased: 1950
Why the Owner Chose Sesimbra: Casa Sul Mar was built for my grand mother in 1950 by the famous protuguese designer Eduardo Anahory. The house has always been used as a family holiday and week end hide out, being rented at times when we spent holidays elsewhere. My grand mother passed away in 2010, and I inherited the house from my mother and started a complete renovation maintaining the full original traits of the house but giving it all the confort and amnities of a modern house. Today you can be at Casa Sul Mar as confortable during the hot Arrábida summer as well as during the winter time. The house coupled with the mystic environment of Serra da Arrábida with its unique ocean view and luxuriant vegetation, make this spot my favorite place in the world.