10% Off 2013-14 Winter Rentals! Gorgeous, Contemporary, Large Condo
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Paseo del Sol condo description
Playa del Carmen, Mexico... This penthouse condominium, completed in 2006, is one of the newest, most contemporary and elegant in the beautiful development of Paseo del Sol in Playacar. Luxurious bedrooms and living areas create a rich environment for relaxation, with fine linens, polished marble flooring and baths, and refreshing fans under the 20 foot high rotunda ceiling.
The grounds are balanced by a gorgeous, 90 meter long swimming pool, a dramatic marble reception area, waterfalls, soothing fountains, on-site fitness center and tennis court, and walkways along the fantastic, highly rated, championship Playacar Golf Club.
Set among lush, tropical grounds and handsome architecture, this condominium defines the ultimate in luxury for your tranquil getaway in Playa del Carmen. It is just a short five-minute stroll to the white sand Mayan Riviera beach and a less than a ten-minute stroll (two-minute taxi ride) to the center of Playa Del Carmen's famous Fifth Avenue shopping and dining.
The 1500 square foot (140 square meter) unit comfortably sleeps six guests with two separate master suites, each with private balconies, full bathrooms (plus a half bath), and considerable built-in closet space. One guest suite features a large jetted tub, while the other overlooks the magnificent deep-blue pool. Finally, enjoy the view of the turquoise Caribbean and Cozumel from the private roof deck.
Additional amenities include all of the conveniences of home in a complete kitchen with stainless appliances, washer and dryer, full use of the Reef Club Playacar pools/beach chairs across the street, and discounted greens fees for guests at the Playacar Golf Club right next door.
IN OUR GUESTS WORDS...
- 'We had a wonderful time at your place-it really started to feel like home for us. I'm very glad we found it. Playa Del Carmen/Playacar is definitely a place we'd all like to go back to.'
- 'We're all having a great time here at your place! We really love it. The enormous rooftop patio is amazing and the whole condo is so very roomy and comfortable for the four of us.'
- 'We really enjoyed our stay at the condo. The pool is fantastic!!!'
- 'Condo was great...I will say this; the mattress in the 2nd bedroom was without doubt the most comfortable mattress I have EVER slept on, and if I can find one locally, I WILL buy one. Ha sido un placer. Gracias!'
- 'Just a quick thank you for renting your great condo to me and my friends this past week. We had a great time and had perfect weather! The staff at Paseo del Sol was so helpful and courteous too.'
- 'Just wanted to thank you for the use of your condo in Playa! It was very nice and we had a wonderful time there. We tried to leave it as nice as we found it. The staff was very kind and helpful which added to our enjoyable experience. Thanks again, we may be calling on you again sometime in the future.'
- 'We had a wonderful trip...better than expected!'
- 'We had a marvelous time, both in your condo and in Playa. The weather was superb and my friend and I were able to play golf four times.'
- 'Chris, everything was great! We loved your condo and the pool was fabulous! We had such a fabulous time. The staff went above and beyond the call of duty for us and we really appreciated it. All went well, thanks for everything.'
- 'We had a fantastic time at the condo, it was even better than we expected...and look forward to returning for a longer period some time. My boys loved swimming in the pool everyday and we quickly learned our way around 5th Ave. My wife actually created a long list of activities for our next visit so can't wait to return.'
- 'We had a great time and we thank you for your attention before and during our stay.'
- 'We had a great time and the condo was just what we needed. The only change would be to lower the daytime temperatures in July and humidity on the beach...ha!...No really, we would highly recommend the condo. ...the staff was hospitable and friendly.'
- 'Our stay in Playa was great as always. Your condo is beautiful!'
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (3)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Private Pool
Location & View
- Golf Course Front
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
ReviewsWrite a review
5 Weeks was too short of a visit for us!!!!
5 Weeks was too short of a visit for us!!!!
My husband and I stayed in this condo from January 4th to Feb. 8th. If we could have stayed the whole month of Feb., we would have. Had the best vacation ever. Chris and Michelle have upgraded the linens in the condo beautifully. Very rich and luxurious. Met some wonderful owners of other condos and will stay in touch with them until we see them again next year. Just wish that Chris would have had better dining furniture out on the deck. We had invited some other guests living at the complex over for drinks and munchies, but would have liked to entertain on the deck. As the photo shows, only 2 Mexican style chairs were available for use. Maybe a new set might be in order as the deck is perfect for eating all meals. The location of the complex is ideal!!! Across the street is the Reef Resort, which you can use. Can't buy food, but bringing lunch with us was perfect. The beach lounges were nice, especially with an umbrella. What a very nice amenity to come along with the rental of this condo. The staff and guards, who got us taxi cabs whenever we needed them, were fabulous. Ramon was a delight and when ever we needed something, like a big jug of water which can be brought to the kitchen, it was only a few minutes later and it was at our front door. Restaurants were everywhere and I thought they would be very crowded, but they weren't. Our favorite was Xulum. It is just as you leave Playacar and go into PDC, on the right. Very antique looking, with tree branches hanging all over it. Great Tala fish, have it, it is great. Also, up on 38th Street is a restaurant for breakfast and lunch, called something like the Monkey Cage, in English. Had dinner and it was great. Rent a car for a few days and go to Tulum and also Puerto Morales and eat at Pelicans, in PM. Great Cerviche!!!! Well, all I can say is give the owner an email and rent this condo. I am hoping that next winter comes quickly, so we can go back and have a fabulous time there.
- Guest Linda H. (-)
- Date of stay 01/04/12
- Review Submitted 02/19/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Jan 07 - May 31: $1700/week ($275/nightly) Jun 01 - Sep 30: $1250/week ($200/nightly) Oct 01 - Dec 23: $1700/week ($275/nightly) Dec 23 - Jan 06: $2300/week ($375/nightly) All payments & deposits may be made through PayPal or personal checks, US Dollars. $500 refundable security deposit is required at the time of confirmed booking. Discounts available for late, advanced, or long-term bookings. Call to inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2006
- Primary: (949) 500-1274 (California, USA)
Links to more information:
Private Roof Deck
Reception Area and Business Center
Playacar Golf Club a short walk away.
Lush Tropical Grounds
Fitness Center (with sauna and private showers)
Private Tennis Court on Premises
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 31, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.