Luxury Holiday Apartment with Exclusive Heated Indoor Swimming Pool and Sauna
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Worcester apartment description
The Retreat is a newly-completed luxury holiday apartment adjoining Wolferlow House, the former rectory, set in beautiful scenery on the Herefordshire / Worcestershire border.
The highlight is the exclusive use of a 9m indoor heated swimming pool and a Finnish sauna.
The Retreat comprises a luxurious double bedroom with en-suite shower featuring a king size bed and Chinese furniture. A proper fold-out double bed settee allows extra sleeping in the sitting area. Double doors and a Juliet balcony give views across the croquet lawn. The fully equipped kitchen is tucked in the corner of the generous living area with flat screen TV, comfortable chairs and a dining table. A wide double-glazed glass screen leads to an elevated paved balcony with outdoor seating and distant views to the church and Wolferlow Court.
The large gardens are open each year for the National Garden Scheme and include an orchard, wildflower meadow with ponds, herbaceous borders and distant views across farmland.
Well away from any busy roads the property is peaceful and private.
Attention to detail includes the provision of top quality bed linen, towels and luxury towelling robes.
The Retreat is ideal for a couple looking for a romantic and luxury getaway or to bring the baby / younger children and enjoy a family time together.
Please see our wonderful reviews on TripAdvisor (currently 12 and all 5* Great) or at http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/worcester/210892.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Private Chef
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome:
- Wheelchair Inaccessible:
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- En Suite shower room with wash basin and toilet.
- The highlight is the exclusive use of a 9m indoor heated swimming pool and Finnish sauna with fitness area and table tennis table. A wet room leads off. From the pool large double doors lead to the garden terrace with loungers, table and sun umbrella. A flight of 15 stone steps with handrail provide access to The Retreat so it is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible. The garden is open once a year (6/7/13) for the National Garden Scheme Yellow Book. Our daughter, Laura, a professional caterer provides a superb supper menu that is available on 24 hours notice - menu provided at time of booking. Highly recommended by our guests....moreless
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- DVD Player
- Horse Riding
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Fitness Centre
sports and adventure activities
- Golf Pass Optional
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Equestrian Events
- Catering Available
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
dinner meal type
- Booking Possible
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Linens Provided
- Local Maps
- Parking Off Street
- Sofa Bed
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Oct 4 - Dec 19
2 night min stay
Dec 20 - Jan 2
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
£200 security deposit payable in cash on arrival and repaid on departure subject to any deductions for damage and breakages
Payment by bank transfer on booking. 50% deposit if booked more than six weeks before arrival with balance due six weeks before arrival.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Birmingham at 75 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Droitwich Spa and Worcester Foregate at 28 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Droitwich at 30 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Upper Sapey at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Upper Sapey at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Bromyard at 8 Kilometres
- Primary: +44 01886853311 Preferred contact number
- Secondary: +44 (0)7990 577986 No signal at home so only used when travelling
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Retreat's romantic bedroom
The fully equipped kitchen
Garden views to Wolferlow Church
Yellow Book NGS garden
The indoor heated pool
The lounge area
Entrance and balcony
The Juliet balcony
The Finnish sauna