Luxury Villas in Countryside Near Ubud - Villa Griya Aditi
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Kemenuh villa description
Rental of the Villas
Villa Griya Atma is a 4 bedroom villa, Villa Griya Aditi is a 3 bedroom villa. They can be rented separately of together to become a 7 bedroom compound of 2 connected villas, with 2 swimming pools.
The villas share some facilities, such as the main kitchen, laundry, management office and garage, in a separate building, commonly known as the “back of the house”, in truth it is more like the “house between the villas”.
The two villas communicate via a gate in the garden.
Family stay in the Villas
The villas have been designed as family and children friendly.
It is easy to look after children as all ground floor rooms have direct view over the swimming pool.
However, it is never safe to let toddlers and young children bathe or swim without direct adult supervision in the pool itself.
The family room, behind the main living and dining room is a great place where children play in case of rain.
There is also a “nanny’s bedroom in each villa, in case you need a baby-sitter to stay overnight.
Villa Griya Atma
Griya Atma is a four bedroom villa. The name Griya Atma means “Abode of the Soul”.
The villa is designed as a modern interpretation of Balinese traditional living, each room on ground floor opens on a wide patio.
Master bedroom faces the rice fields and the infinity swimming pool. It has en-suite bathroom with bathtub and an outdoor shower. It also has a indoor daybed.
Two other bedrooms on ground floor face the swimming pool. Both have indoor and outdoor bathroom with showers.
The fourth bedroom, on second floor faces other rice fields. It is also a study and has its own lounge with sofa and TV. It has en-suite bathroom with indoor shower.
The dining / living room opens on the garden, the swimming pool and rice fields.
A family room faces the back garden with a fish and turtle pond. Children love to play in the family room, in times of rain.
All rooms have air conditioning and fan
The kitchen is used for final preparation of the dishes before serving. It has a refrigerator, a microwave oven, and a water dispenser.
The swimming pool is tiled with natural stones coming from Java
The Bale Bengong is a place where you can relax or get a traditional massage
The garden faces more than 1 km uninterrupted rice fields, with a small temple on the right side.
Villa Griya Aditi
Griya Aditi is a three bedroom villa. The name Griya Aditi means “Abode of the Light”.
All rooms are on the ground floor, otherwise, it is a mirror image of villa Griya Atma,
Villa Griya Aditi: Kemenuh Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 1051050ha
Villa Griya Aditi Griya Aditi is a three bedroom villa. The name Griya Aditi means “Abode of Light”. The villa is designed as a modern interpretation of Balinese traditional living, each room on ground floor opens on a wide patio. Master bedroom faces the rice fields and the infinity swimming pool. It has en-suite bathroom with bathtub and an outdoor shower. It also has a outdoor daybed and a private garden. Two other bedrooms on ground floor face the swimming pool. Both have indoor bathroom with showers. The dining / living room opens on the garden, the swimming pool and rice fields. A family room is behind the living room. Children love to play in the family room, in times of rain. All rooms have air conditioning and fan The kitchen is used for final preparation of the dishes before serving. It has a refrigerator, a microwave oven, and a water dispenser. The swimming pool is tiled with natural stones coming from Java
- 350 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Housekeeper Included
- Car Included
- Daily Maid Service
- Private Chef
- Car Available
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- • In each villa, a family room (with satellite TV) and audio is designed for adults and children alike • All rooms have air conditioning and fan • The kitchen is used for final preparation of the dishes before serving. It has a refrigerator, a microwave oven, and a water dispenser. • The swimming pool is tiled with natural stones coming from Java • The Bale is for giving massages, thanks to an agreement with one group of traditional massage ladies • The third building houses a garage for 2 cars, the main kitchen, used for initial preparation of dishes, a separate area for storage of food, the laundry, an office for the villa manager and a bedroom used for staff, if they need to stay overnight. It is sometimes called “back of the house”, in our case it is more like the “centre of the house” • The villa is fitted with modern facilities, telephone interconnection to all rooms as well as to kitchens, the office and security post, wireless broadband internet....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- CD Player
- Books - Fiction / Non-Fiction
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Not Necessary
- Live Theatre
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Centre
- Water Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Horse Riding
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
sports and adventure activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
breakfast meal type
- Included In Price
- Catering Available
- Dining Area
- Computer Available
- Security System
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- Paper Towels
- Linens Provided
- Housekeeper Included
- Coffee Maker
- 2 Ring Stove
- Beach Towels
- Deck Chairs
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
• Discount available for bookings of 8 days or more o -5% on above fees for 8 or 9 consecutive days, o -10% on above fees for bookings of 10 consecutive days or more, • Included o Breakfast o Laundry (in house) o Broadband Internet Access o Car with driver (10 hours / day, 1 car per villa)• Additional Charges o Food for meals other than breakfast, prepared by our cook. Actual expenses charged plus a handling fee of 20% o Outside services, including special laundry requests and dry cleaning, charged at cost +20% handling fee o Massage, charged as per our partner group list of fees. o Additional car(s) with driver, charged at USD 70 / day, for 10 hours per day, inclusive of fuel. o Telephone calls (long distance) made from the villas will be charged as per Telkom fees plus 20% handling fee. o Dance performances by local village troop can be arranged at a fee depending upon the type of performance requested by the guests o English and French speaking guide can be arranged10% Hotel and Restaurant Tax (PHR) will be added tothe booking price Booking Terms o Bookings more than 30 days before the commencement of the stay • Confirmation of booking : Down Payment 50 % of the amount for the whole stay. • Balance to be paid at the latest 21 days before the commencement of the stay. Failure to pay the balance when due may result in cancellation of the booking and forfeit of the down payment. o Bookings less than 30 days before the commencement of the stay • Confirmation of booking : Full Payment 100 % of the amount for the whole stay. • Payment of extra charges by cash in Indonesian Rupiah, US Dollar, Singapore Dollar, British Pound or Euro before departure from the villa.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Denpasar - Bali at 35 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Sanur at 15 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Bali Handara Country Club, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at 35 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: All the restaurants of Ubud at 7 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: The owners are a French-Indonesian couple, an Indonesian woman who has fallen in love with French language during her high school years and with France, its literature, its arts and its people in the years after, and a Frenchman who has fallen in love with Indonesia in general and Bali in particular about 30 years ago. Frequent visitors to Bali, they wanted to build a place in paradise they would call their own. During a stay in the village of Kemenuh, they found the perfect place to build their dream.
Why the Owner Chose Kemenuh:
To design a complex of 2 villas and a common facilities centre, with modern traits which could become a part of the landscape and perfectly blend in its natural surroundings. They matched expectations and more. The villas were built, in 2008-2009 by a Balinese group. The result is a combination of contemporary facilities and technology with touches of Bali’s traditions, arts and crafts present in every detail. Particular attention to material and colours – with extensive usage of Indonesia’s wood and natural stones. The colour scheme was designed to give a sense of fusion with the surrounding landscape. The villas owners, management & staff enjoy a superb relationship with the local community. Tengkulak Kelod is an exceptional community, which can be branded as “Bali as it once was”. During the Villa opening ceremony held in December 2009. More than 200 members of the community participated in the ceremony in various roles. All the performers were from the local village. You will find some pictures taken during this memorable event on the walls of the villas.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
The Villas face more than 1 km uninterrupted rice fields, with a small temple on the right side When in the villas, the only sounds you can hear are the ones of nature, traditional agricultural activities and the laughter of children. From time to time, you will be entertained by a procession of ducks going through the rice fields or by a flock of white birds. By the way, Tengkulak is known for its craft of sculpted and painted ducks and other birds. And at the same time, with Ubud almost at your doorstep, you can enjoy the dances, arts, crafts, restaurants and night-life and the “Ubud lifestyle”.
- Tertiary: +33 (0)6 23 79 20 10 Preferred contact via e-mail or SMS
Eveing view of Villa Griya Aditi
Rotunda & Veranda, villa Griya Aditi
General view, villa Griya Atma
Evening view of Villa Griya Atma
Rotunda, villa Griya Atma
Living room & family room, villa Griya Aditi
Master Bedroom, Villa Griya Aditi
Bedroom, villa Griya Aditi
Master bathroom, villa Griya Aditi
Bale bengong, villa Griya Aditi
And the staff say 'Selamat Datang di Villa'
Villa Griya Atma
Outside view, villa Griya Atma
Outside view, villa Griya Aditi
Panorama, Villa Griya Atma
Swimming pool, villa Griya Aditi
Dining and Living Room, Villa Griya Aditi
Family room, villa Griya Atma
Master bedroom, Villa Griya Atma
Upstairs bedroom, villa Griya Atma
The villa's own kitchen
Connecting door in the garden between the 2 villas
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
+33 (0)6 23 79 20 10
Preferred contact via e-mail or SMS
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.