Luxury Villas in Countryside Near Ubud - Combined Griya Atma & Griya Aditi
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Kemenuh villa description
Rental of the Villas
Villa Griya Atma is a 4 bedroom villa, Villa Griya Aditi is a 3 bedroom villa. They can be rented separately of together to become a 7 bedroom compound of 2 connected villas, with 2 swimming pools.
The villas share some facilities, such as the main kitchen, laundry, management office and garage, in a separate building, commonly known as the “back of the house”, in truth it is more like the “house between the villas”.
The two villas communicate via a gate in the garden.
Family stay in the Villas
The villas have been designed as family and children friendly.
It is easy to look after children as all ground floor rooms have direct view over the swimming pool.
However, it is never safe to let toddlers and young children bathe or swim without direct adult supervision in the pool itself.
The family room, behind the main living and dining room is a great place where children play in case of rain.
There is also a “nanny’s bedroom in each villa, in case you need a baby-sitter to stay overnight.
Villa Griya Atma
Griya Atma is a four bedroom villa. The name Griya Atma means “Abode of the Soul”.
The villa is designed as a modern interpretation of Balinese traditional living, each room on ground floor opens on a wide patio.
Master bedroom faces the rice fields and the infinity swimming pool. It has en-suite bathroom with bathtub and an outdoor shower. It also has a indoor daybed.
Two other bedrooms on ground floor face the swimming pool. Both have indoor and outdoor bathroom with showers.
The fourth bedroom, on second floor faces other rice fields. It is also a study and has its own lounge with sofa and TV. It has en-suite bathroom with indoor shower.
The dining / living room opens on the garden, the swimming pool and rice fields.
A family room faces the back garden with a fish and turtle pond. Children love to play in the family room, in times of rain.
All rooms have air conditioning and fan
The kitchen is used for final preparation of the dishes before serving. It has a refrigerator, a microwave oven, and a water dispenser.
The swimming pool is tiled with natural stones coming from Java
The Bale Bengong is a place where you can relax or get a traditional massage
The garden faces more than 1 km uninterrupted rice fields, with a small temple on the right side.
Villa Griya Aditi
Griya Aditi is a three bedroom villa. The name Griya Aditi means “Abode of the Light”.
All rooms are on the ground floor, otherwise, it is a mirror image of villa Griya Atma,
Combined Griya Atma & Griya Aditi: Kemenuh Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 1051050ha
• The 2 villas can be booked together to provide ultimate privacy and luxury to a group of up to 14. • They are connected via a large door between the 2 gardens. • They were designed as a modern interpretation of Balinese traditional living. • The villas are located in the friendly village of Kemenuh, banjar Tengkulak Kelod, about 7 kilometres from the center of Ubud. • With Ubud lifestyle almost at your doorstep, you can enjoy the dances, arts, crafts, restaurants and night-life. • Tengkulak Kelod is an exceptional community, which can be branded as “Bali as it once was”. • The Villas face more than 1 km uninterrupted rice fields, with a small temple on the right side • The only sounds you can hear are the ones of nature, traditional agricultural activities and the laughter of children. • From time to time, you will be entertained by a procession of ducks going through the rice fields or by a flock of white birds,
- 750 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Housekeeper Included
- Car Included
- Car Available
- Private Chef
- Daily Maid Service
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- • Master bedrooms (1 per villa) face the rice fields and the infinity swimming pool. They have en suite bathtub and outdoor shower. Griya Atma’s master bedroom has a indoor daybed. Griya Aditi’s master bedroom also has a private garden area with a daybed • In each villa, 2 other bedrooms on ground floor face the swimming pool. In Griya Atma they have indoor and outdoor showers. In Griya Aditi, they have indoor shower. • The 4th bedroom in Griya Atma, on second floor faces other rice fields. The 4th bedroom is also a study and has its own lounge with sofa and TV. It has en suite bathroom with indoor shower....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- • The dining / living room (60 sq meters) face south towards the swimming pools and rice fields. • In each villa, a family room (with TV) and games is designed for adults and children alike • All rooms have air conditioning and fan • The kitchens are used for final preparation of the dishes before serving. Each has a refrigerator, a microwave oven, and a water dispenser. • The swimming pools (one per villa) are tiled with natural stones coming from Java • The Bale are used for giving massages, thanks to an agreement with one group of traditional massage ladies • The third building houses a garage for 2 cars, the main kitchen, used for initial preparation of dishes, a separate area for storage of food, the laundry, an office for the villa manager and a bedroom used for staff, if they need to stay overnight. It is sometimes called “back of the house”, in our case it is more like the “centre of the house”....moreless
- Books - Fiction / Non-Fiction
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Audio Tape Player
- CD Player
- Video Player
- Live Theatre
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Centre
- Water Parks
- Not Necessary
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Horse Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
sports and adventure activities
- Mountain Biking
- Freshwater Fishing
breakfast meal type
- Included In Price
- Catering Available
- Paper Towels
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Wireless Internet
- Toilet Paper
- Hair Dryer
- Computer Available
- Towels Provided
- Housekeeper Included
- 4 Ring Stove
- 2 Ring Stove
- Beach Towels
- Deck Chairs
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Low Season 2013
Nov 1 - Dec 20, 2013
2 night min stay
|High Season 2013-2014
Dec 21 - Jan 5, 2014
2 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Denpasar - Bali at 35 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Sanur at 15 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Bali Handara Country Club, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at 35 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: All the restaurants of Ubud at 7 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: The owners are a French-Indonesian couple, an Indonesian woman who has fallen in love with French language during her high school years and with France, its literature, its arts and its people in the years after, and a Frenchman who has fallen in love with Indonesia in general and Bali in particular about 30 years ago. Frequent visitors to Bali, they wanted to build a place in paradise they would call their own. During a stay in the village of Kemenuh, they found the perfect place to build their dream.
Why the Owner Chose Kemenuh:
To design a complex of 2 villas and a common facilities centre, with modern traits which could become a part of the landscape and perfectly blend in its natural surroundings. They matched expectations and more. The villas were built, in 2008-2009 by a Balinese group. The result is a combination of contemporary facilities and technology with touches of Bali’s traditions, arts and crafts present in every detail. Particular attention to material and colours – with extensive usage of Indonesia’s wood and natural stones. The colour scheme was designed to give a sense of fusion with the surrounding landscape. The villas owners, management & staff enjoy a superb relationship with the local community. Tengkulak Kelod is an exceptional community, which can be branded as “Bali as it once was”. During the Villa opening ceremony held in December 2009. More than 200 members of the community participated in the ceremony in various roles. All the performers were from the local village. You will find some pictures taken during this memorable event on the walls of the villas.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
The Villas face more than 1 km uninterrupted rice fields, with a small temple on the right side When in the villas, the only sounds you can hear are the ones of nature, traditional agricultural activities and the laughter of children. From time to time, you will be entertained by a procession of ducks going through the rice fields or by a flock of white birds. By the way, Tengkulak is known for its craft of sculpted and painted ducks and other birds. And at the same time, with Ubud almost at your doorstep, you can enjoy the dances, arts, crafts, restaurants and night-life and the “Ubud lifestyle”.
- Tertiary: +33 (0)6 23 79 20 10 Preferred contact via e-mail or SMS
Bale bengong, villa Griya Aditi
Outside view, villa Griya Atma
Outside view, villa Griya Aditi
Panorama, Villa Griya Atma
Swimming pool, villa Griya Aditi
Dining and Living Room, Villa Griya Aditi
Family room, villa Griya Atma
Master bedroom, Villa Griya Atma
Upstairs bedroom, villa Griya Atma
The villa's own kitchen
And the staff say 'Selamat Datang di Villa'
Villa Griya Atma
Eveing view of Villa Griya Aditi
Rotunda & Veranda, villa Griya Aditi
General view, villa Griya Atma
Evening view of Villa Griya Atma
Rotunda, villa Griya Atma
Living room & family room, villa Griya Aditi
Master Bedroom, Villa Griya Aditi
Bedroom, villa Griya Aditi
Master bathroom, villa Griya Aditi
Connecting door in the garden between the 2 villas