VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
Wonderful air conditioned 4 bedroom Cyprus holiday villa overlooking the sea with private pool and pretty garden. Set close to the beach and sea with the most breathtaking views we have ever seen.
Located in Argaka, Polis, the location is rural and secluded. The villa is spacious and simply furnished, close to the beach and sea. Taverna and beach all within walking distance.
Villa Adonis has a private driveway and parking right up to the entrance of the villa. Nearby tavernas and beach are within walking distance.
Layout: Pool Level: Open plan lounge and kitchen. Single bedroom with en suite bathroom. Guest wc.
First floor: 2 doubles and 1 twin bedroom. Family Bathroom with bath shower and wc.
Living Room: The lounge has large, comfortable sofas. Patio doors lead to a dining terrace overlooking the private pool.
Kitchen: Villa Adonis has a fully fitted kitchen with serving bar and inside dining area.
Bedrooms: Villa Adonis has 4 air conditioned bedrooms: 2 Doubles, 1 twin and 1 Single Bedroom. Upstairs there are 2 doubles and 1 Twin. The upstairs double bedrooms have patio doors to wonderful sea view balconies overlooking the pool. The 4th bedroom is a single. It is located downstairs and has its own en suite bathroom.
Bathrooms: Villa Adonis has a large family bathroom upstairs. Downstairs is an en suite bathroom and also a guest wc. Maid service, towels and linen are included.
Private Pool: The private pool is the focus of the villa. Steps provide easy access in and out and there are sunbeds and sun umbrellas around the patio.
Pool Dimensions: Size: 8m x 4m Depths: Shallow: 0.90m; Deep End: 1.90m
Villa Adonis has a large family bathroom upstairs. Downstairs is an en suite bathroom and also a guest wc....moreless
• Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday.
• You will be provided with their 24 h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you.
• We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property.
• Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area....moreless
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
Travel with Confidence
Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Argaka is a quiet fruit farming community, located along a pretty coast, offering an ideal location for those who appreciate local authenticity and friendliness along with a beach holiday. There are several tavernas, bars and shops along the beach front. Above Argaka stretches the Troodos forest with its delightful walks and trails.