VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
Villa Hermis is a wonderful 4 bedroomed secluded villa with private pool. If you are searching for that perfect villa with breathtaking sea views, a private pool and a short walk to tavernas and the beach, then look no further - you have found it!
Layout: Pool Level: The open plan living and dining room has patio doors leading to the terrace overlooking the swimming pool and sea. A well-equipped kitchen leads into the dining room and provides everything you require for a self-catering holiday. There is a twin bedroom, located on the ground floor, with an en suite shower room which is accessible for wheelchairs as it has a wider door and ramp to the shower along with safety handles.
1st Floor: The 3 remaining bedrooms are located on the first floor. There are 2 bedrooms with twin beds, which share a family bathroom, and the third bedroom has a double bed and en suite shower room. All the first floor bedrooms have the added luxury of a private balcony with stunning sea and sunset views.
Living Room: The lounge has deep sofas and is air conditioned for comfort. Patio doors open directly to the pool terrace.
Kitchen: The modern kitchen is fully fitted and well equipped - making home entertaining around the pool a delight! There is an inside, air conditioned, dining area, or of course you can dine beside the pool.
Bedrooms: Villa Hermis has 4 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 Double and 3 twins. Each bedroom has a private balcony with breathtaking sea views. The 4th bedroom is on the ground floor with patios doors opening onto the pool terrace.
Bathrooms: Villa Hermis has 3 bathrooms. Maid service, towels and linen are included.
Private Pool: Patio doors from the living room lead out to the large sunbathing terrace, which surrounds the private swimming pool. The pool is accessed via roman steps. There is a built in BBQ, sun beds and garden furniture providing the perfect setting to enjoy the glorious views and the magnificent sunsets on the long warm evenings.
Pool Dimensions: Size: 10m x 4m Depths: Shallow: 1.0m; Deep End: 1.7m
• Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday.
• You will be provided with their 24 h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you.
• We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property.
• Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
Travel with Confidence
Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Argaka is a quiet fruit farming community, located along a pretty coast, offering an ideal location for those who appreciate local authenticity and friendliness along with a beach holiday. There are several tavernas, bars and shops along the beach front. Above Argaka stretches the Troodos forest with its delightful walks and trails.