Beautiful 3 Bedroom Villa Only 50 Metres from a White Sanded Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ayia Napa villa description
This is a very pretty, well appointed 3 bedroomed villa with views of and within 50 meters of a lovely white sanded beach. Every room has a sea view. Part of a small, peaceful privately owned estate, yet it is only 8 kms from Ayia Napa and 6kms from Nissi Resorts. Waterworld is only minutes away. It's ideal for families, friends or couples looking for the peace and quiet of uncrowded beaches, the feel of a home away from home and yet within easy access of 'resort action' when desired. There are two local restaurants one of which is within walking distance. For the adventurous there is a Cypriot clay oven on the terrace as well as a gas barbeque. The Villa has a contemporary light and bright feel to it having been redecorated and refurbished very recently. It has an open fireplace for cooler winter evenings unusual in Cyprus properties.
- 2 story
- 110 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
- 1 double, 1 twin, 1 family bedroom
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- On the ground floor there is a light and airy living room with a cathedral ceiling. Double patio doors lead to the Verandah. There is a dining area and small, but well equipped, kitchen with Neff Gas Hob. The bathroom and both the master and twin bedrooms are on the ground floor. All have double aspects with sea views and each room has built in cupboards. A curved stone staircase leads to a mezzanine bedroom with 1 double and 1 single bed. The DVD player are in this room. There is a large wardrobe with hanging and shelf space. A single patio door leads to a very large balcony. The spectacular sunsets are a must from this aspect. Palm and aloe vera trees and an abundance of Borganvelia, tangerine, lemon and olive trees can be seen in all directions. A wooden table and six directors chairs and a round table and two chairs are provided on the front veranda. A traditional Cypriot clay oven and a gas barbeque are on the terrace. Parking is at the rear of the Villa. ...moreless
- CD Player
- Video Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Horse Riding
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
ReviewsWrite a review
This pleasant villa is situated 5 minutes away from the lively town of Aiya Napa but it is on a very quiet and friendly development of just about 20 villas, literally on the beach. It is spotless and expertly managed (we had a minor problem with one of the electric switches; this was sorted out within 2 hours). On arrival we found a very useful welcome pack and had a breakfast on the terrace with a sea view with toast, jam and omelette instead for searching for local shops (although there is a well-stocked local shop nearby). It is well equipped with kitchen gadgets and children's toys. There is plenty to do locally and a peaceful beach just on your door step. Very relaxing and pleasant holiday. Looking forward to going back.
- Guest Alice
- Date of stay 08/23/11
- Review Submitted 10/02/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, adventure seekers.
Owner response: Many thanks, I'm glad you had such a good holiday and hope to see you back soon :)
We had a lovely time in may. The house is very nice and everything you need is available. With young children it is safe that garden has a wall. The beach is really close. We advice a car, so you can see some of the Isand. Hope to return some time.
- Guest Thedo (Nijmegen)
- Date of stay 04/29/11
- Review Submitted 09/11/11
Recommended for: Families with young children.
Very nice villa!
Very nice villa!
Me, my boyfriend, my sister and her husband we had a great time in this very nice villa. Alakati complex it is very apropriate for peaceful and relaxing holiday, it is about 15 minutes drive from Ayia Napa for those who love action, clubs, bars, pubs and restaurants, the fantastic WaterWorld Park it is less than 10 minutes drive away. We have found everything that we need in the villa with one small exception - European plugs! In the whole villa there were only english plugs and the chargers for mobiles, for the cameras that we broughts along were useless. Anyway, we have managed to buy a transformer plug. We would love for sure to come back here in the years to come.
- Guest Adriana G. (Romania / Bucharest)
- Date of stay 08/23/09
- Review Submitted 09/08/09
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - Oct 31, 2013
7 night min stay
Nov 1 - Mar 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Larnaca at 40 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Pafos at 200 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: A3 at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: beach at 50 Metres
Alakati Beach Villa
Alakati beach 50 metres from our villa
Lounge with sea views!
sea views from dining area
Sunset at Alakati Beach...just add brandy sour!