A True Aussie Beach Holiday for Relaxation or Fun Times.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Coolangatta apartment description
U2 and U3 Central beachside...listen to the sea. 2 funky, architect designed beach-style garden townhouses on 3 levels with internal steps (not suitable for small children). Sleeps 4. Downstairs consists of beautiful indoor/outdoor living spaces with floor to ceiling glass doors that catch the cool summer breezes. Timber deck with table and chairs. Microwave, fridge, oven, toaster, jug, elect frypan and saucepans, sandwich maker, glass cook top, stainless steel bench tops. Upstairs a cosy open-style lounge HD TV, DVD, CD Radio, WIFI. 2 bed, 2 bathroom (bedrooms carpet other areas tile) 1 x Queen bed ensemble and 2 x single ensembles (all with pillow tops) and mirror door built-in wardrobes. Very large windows for natural light with block-out blinds. Individual/private entry path and secure underground car parks with security cage. Small BBQ on patio.
CHRISTMAS SPECIALS NOW FINISHED.
- 139 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Not Suitable For Children:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Fully tiled bathrooms. Hand basin.
- Plenty of adventure activities or art and media villages/towns within 25-55 minutes drive (pamphlets available). Big market in village every second Sunday other markets 20 minutes drive. Choice surf beach or calm water swimming or fishing...... or just relax on the wide expanses of soft, white sand besides the blue sea or lovely creek or under a shady tree on the beach dunes or in the park. Favourite beach for wind surfing. We can collect you from Gold Coast airport...25 minutes drive. Interstate bus passes by 'door'. Long term rental fully furnished from A$480 per week for 1-2 people...unfurnished A$420.00.... supply your own linen...plus outgoings (elect, water). UNAVAILABLE-RENTED....moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Naturist Beach
- Rain Forests
- Whale Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Surf Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Dining Area
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils
Pottsville pretty 9 hole Course 3 minutes drive. Chinderah flat 18 hole Course 15 minutes drive or local bus. 3 Championship Courses within 20 mins. drive. We have some golf clubs for a hit around....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This place is great. Location is amazing. Owners very accomadating. Everything was thought of, salt, pepper, sugar, coffee etc etc.. Highly recommend staying here.
- Guest Rebecca C.
- Date of stay 10/12/13
- Review Submitted 11/09/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Nov 30, 2013
7 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (AU$) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Gold Coast 25 minutes drive. We can collect you. at 25 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Pacific Highway at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Pottsville at 100 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Pottsville at 300 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Pottsville at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Pottsville at 300 Metres
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: Retired.
Why the Owner Chose Coolangatta:
Stay a little or a long time.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Pottsville Beach is tightly controlled by Council for environmental friendly, quiet and peaceful stays...Council does not allow highrises, 'party' houses or renting of private homes to the holiday crowd (under 3 months). Safe, friendly locals-no violence. Central position, walk to main street and all amenities, beach and swimming estuary, cycle or walk to nearby villages or for day trips see: environmental parks, country towns, 'alternative' villages of NSW, the Gold Coast, fun parks and the city of Brisbane QLD. We can collect you from Gold Coast airport...25 minutes drive. Interstate bus passes by 'door' (connects with interstate train) or bus/train connection to Brisbane airport.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Underground car parks with security auto door.
Entry patio and private path to street or steps to underground carpark
U3 'Indoor/Outdoor' Kitchen
Bed 1 Patio
We are here at Pottsville
Shelted tidal swimming creek and beach
Our location beachside
Fishing and Whale watching
Walk sand dunes to beach.
Private entry to each townhouse
View from TV room to kitchen
Sunny deck and tea trees
North Pottsville Beach, hinterland and Mt. Warning
Pottsville Beach Fishing looking to Black Rock and
Relaxing and swimming Pottsville Creek