Oceanfront Large Beautiful Home (Newly Renov) on Sagamore Beach (Free Wifi)
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sagamore Beach house description
If you like the beach with awesome ocean views, then this is the vacation home for you. Large newly renovated oceanfront home on Sagamore Beach. Massive covered deck off top floor or open deck off kitchen overlooking your own private beach with sandy path (no stairs). 4 very large bedrooms, 3 full bath home (full bath on each of 3 floors) and outdoor hot water shower. Lg open kitchen (dble convection oven/granite counters/porcelain tile floor) has 4 barstool breakfast bar, 2 ovens, dishwasher, Keurig coffee maker, etc. There is a fridge on each floor so you don't need to make extra runs to the store. Dine at ocean view table for 4 in oceanfront sun room or separate formal dining rm or on covered deck. There's also a front to back living room with cable TV, DVD/CD/Ipod stereo system.
Master bedroom has king-size bed, 2nd bedroom has king-size bed. 3rd bedroom has 2 twins. 4th bedroom has 2 twins and a queen bed and second TV and DVD player. EACH BEDROOM HAS AC. Comfortably sleeps 10.
Sweeping views from the decks and new great room on top floor w/ cathedral ceiling. Hardwood floors, windows everywhere, granite wetbar, 'L' shaped bench to soak up the views. Rattan furniture to sip your coffee or evening beverage. Outdoor Weber gas grill. Private double-sized driveway provides plenty of off-street parking. You don't have to move cars around every time you want to get out. Whether you're sitting at the breakfast bar, the kitchen table or the two private decks - you will enjoy breathtaking ocean views. Free WIFI at the home. Take advantage of the great fishing from your own private beach. Say goodbye to cramped rentals and enjoy a spacious home located in the dune right on Sagamore Beach. Come and stay for a week or two. It's the perfect vacation for you!
We have yet to have a vacationer who hasn't remarked at how uncharacteristically spacious the house is, the nice furniture and art throughout the house. Unlike so many other beach houses that are a hodge podge of throw away furniture, this house has been decorated with quality furniture, art work, granite, tile, stainless steel appliances, washer/dryer, etc. We have enjoyed repeat vacationers year after year as a testament to how much they've enjoyed the house, the beach and Cape Cod.
June and September are great times to come to Cape Cod for the great weather and great golf! Get the tee time you want and walk right into any restaurant without a reservation and enjoy!
- 3 story
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- One of the first floor bedrooms has 2 twins plus a queen bed. Unlike many beach houses, each of the bedrooms are over-sized. Each bedroom has their own in-wall HVAC. The master bedroom is on the top floor with french doors that open up to the great room with sweeping views of the ocean. Top floor has full bath with double sinks. The entire top floor (master and great room has HVAC). Sliders off great room open up to a huge covered deck. Walk out of the covered deck onto an open air sun deck. Watch the kids run around on the beach from either the great room or the top floor decks. All with breathtaking ocean views!....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- First floor bathroom has a full tub/shower unit. Second floor bathroom has a full tub/shower unit. Third floor bathroom is a full bath with custom tiled shower, blue pearl granite double sink vanity. Mirrored medicine cabinets with storage over each sink in master bath. There is also an outdoor heated shower. Great views of the ocean as you shower off your beach sand. The enclosed outdoor heated shower with separate private changing area is a favorite for all....moreless
- Master bedroom has a king bed with great ocean views. Second bedroom has a king bed, third bedroom has 2 twins and fourth bedroom has 2 twins plus 1 queen bed (this is the perfect kids bedroom with its own CD/DVD player and TV). TV and DVD player in family room as well. HVAC in each bedroom. Plenty of refrigerator space to stock up for your stay with fewer trips to the store. Board games in family room. Assorted beach toys available in storage bin next to deck. Lounge chairs available to relax on the beach. Enjoy watching all of the boats go by from two different private oceanfront decks. Kitchen has Jennair four burner electric cooktop, new Kitchenaid double convection oven, Esko dishwasher and side by side fridge with ice maker and water dispenser in the door. Granite wetbar with fridge and icemaker. The sandbar that forms at low tide is directly in front of your private beach and the sandbar is about the size of a football field. Awesome for kids and adults....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
sports and adventure activities
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Room
- Filtered Water
- Free Local Calls
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Ceiling Fans
- Washing Machine
- Gas Heating
- Parking Off Street
- Wireless Internet
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Water Cooler
- Lobster Pot
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker:
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Wet Bar
- Wood Deck
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Furniture
- Deck Furniture
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Sand Box
- Beach Chairs
- Walkway To Water
- Crow's Nest
- Porch Furniture
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect for 3 generations!
Perfect for 3 generations!
The location is exceptional - we all loved being right on the beach and enjoyed the wonderful view. The house was spacious, comfortable and perfect for three generations - from grandparents to 3 grandchildren - without feeling at all crowded. It had all the amenities we needed, plus the Wifi connection was a nice touch for planning local activities and staying in touch. The location was easy access to both airports (Providence and Boston Logan) plus easy drives to many of the sightseeing opportunities in both Boston and on Cape Cod. We were there at Thanksgiving and loved the solitude, lack of traffic, and an absolutely perfect beach that seemed like our own. It was chilly but the kids loved searching for shells and rocks; the adults loved running on the beach without a soul in sight. From our perspective - no real downsides.
- Guest 3gen (Longville, MN)
- Date of stay 11/22/08
- Review Submitted 12/14/08
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Guest comment entered by owner
Dear Mark and Gaylyn, We received our security deposit check in the mail today and I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for sharing your house with our family. We had a WONDERFUL time. The house is very comfortable and stylish and the beach was pristine and nearly empty. We met a nice couple who hope to bring their extended family next summer so I passed on the info about your house to them.Again, thank you for helping us to enjoy a relaxing and fun vacation. Working with you has been simple, straightforward and stress-free. We will definitely consider your home for future vacations and will recommend you to our friends. Best wishes - Donna and Matt M.
- Guest Donna and Matt M.
- Date of stay 06/23/04
- Review Submitted 06/23/04
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 15 - Sep 14, 2013
7 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
View of house from the beach side. All windows & decks have awesome ocean vi
Window seat area of great room with breathtaking ocean views and ocean breezes.
Dimmable lights in great room to relax after your day on the beach.
Open sun deck with fantastic ocean views and relaxing adirondack chairs.
Oceanfront wall of glass off kitchen w/ breakfast table, couch, loveseat & chair
Kitchen breakfast bar leads to family room with TV, DVD and Stereo-Ipod hookup
Spacious master with king bed, cable tv, ceiling fan, HVAC and great ocean views
3rd bedroom is oversized w/ two twins & one queen bed. TV, DVD player and HVAC.
Master bath w/ blue pearl granite, two sinks, custom tiled shower & ocean views.
View from the upper and lower decks of the ocean and the beach cliffs.
Boards on beach path make the walk to the beach easy - no steep stairs.
Beautiful sunset view while sitting on the beach directly in front of the house.
Top floor cathedral ceiling great room (full HVAC)w/ 180 degrees of ocean views.
Sea green granite top wetbar with fridge and icemaker in great room on top floor
Covered deck off great room w/ spectacular ocean views-walk out to open sun deck
Enjoy views of the beach, sandbars and boats from the open sun deck.
Granite kitchen with double oven, cook top & ocean views from every window.
Large formal dining room off kitchen is perfect for a sit down meal.
Second bedroom is oversized with king bed, loveseat, recliner and HVAC.
4th bedroom on main level is bright w/ two twin beds, HVAC and double closets.
Large private sandy beach in front of house.
Sand bar in front of house is perfect to search for shells & build sand castles.
View of house from street side. Three levels of spacious beachfront living.
Walk along the beach to the Cape Cod canal jetty and the canal walking-bike path
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.