1 Bdrm Siesta Key Beach Condo, Great Location on the Key...
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sea Club II condo description
LOCATION AND PRICE are within your budget when it comes to this one bedroom gem! Location...one mile north of Stickney Point, and just 2 miles from Siesta Key Village, where Crescent Beach and Siesta Key Public Beach meet. A 4-minute walk down our deeded access path will take you to beautiful Crescent Beach,right on the border of Siesta Key Public Beach but not in the hustle-bustle of the public beach arena, to enjoy the sun and surf or to watch the sunset over the Gulf.
This condo has been completely renovated with new tile flooring, sparkling new kitchen and appliances. The bedroom is spacious and has a high quality king sized bed and a new 32' HDTV. The living room is very comfortably furnished and has a 32' HDTV and a DVD. Cable TV is in the bedroom as well as the living room and WIRELESS INTERNET is accessible with password. Visit the many shops and restaurants in nearby Siesta Village, or take a day-trip to one of many famous Florida attractions.
Need a 2 bedroom condo? Just request information and pics of my condos located at House of the Sun at Crescent Royale. They are 2 bedroom, 2 bath units. Please e-mail me if you have questions about any of my properties or if you would like to see additional pictures.
If you would like to watch any of the video tours of the condos that I own on Siesta Key, you can do so by logging into youtube. In the youtube search engine, input donnagrimm and all of my videos will appear. You can view my Crescent Royale 2 bedroom 2 bath condo and my condo at House of the Sun as well as this condo at Sea Club II.
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Keywords: Siesta Key
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Not Suitable For Children:
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lawn / Garden:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Not Necessary
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Medical Services
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Local Services Baby and infant rentals through A & A baby and Toddler does not actually rent babies or even toddlers, but they do rent just about everything you will need to make your vacation so much easier. Just think of all of the kids supplies you will not have to pack. Even better, you place your order on-line, give them your arrival and departure times and they do the rest. Cribs, toys, high chairs, etc. will be waiting for you in your condo when you arrive and they will pick them up after you leave. Contact this great service today for your Siesta Key delivery to your condo. Go to this site while planing your trip and before you pack. It will make your trip with kids sooo much easier! Beach Weddings on Siesta Key Public Beach are always a moment to pause and reflect from our penthouse condo at Sunset Royale. Some Ocean front vacation properties in Hawaii will alert you to 'whale watch' areas, but at Sunset Royale on Siesta Key, Florida we alert you to 'wedding watch'. As you stand on the balcony and look down on the beach wedding you will feel like a special invited guest as you view the wedding from above. If you want a closer look or to become an uninvited guest, you can just walk down to the beach and become one of the observers who have also come upon this public beach wedding and, for a moment or two, you are a witness to a very special moment in the lives of two people who you never knew or saw before and probably never will again. One thing is for sure, you were there when they looked in each others eyes and said, 'I DO' and they will remember this day and moment for the rest of their lives. All of the Beach Weddings on Siesta Key occur on the beach in front of Sunset Royale. Just think how special it would be to get married on the beach and to spend your honeymoon in a condo that overlooked the location of this special event or be the proud mom or dad who chose this location to stay for their trip to Siesta Key to attend the wedding on the beach ceremony. Bicycle, kayaks, scooters, beach wheel chairs and stroller Rentals are what Siesta Key Sports Rental is all about. Their convenient location right on Midnight Pass on Siesta Key makes this place a natural to reserve your gear today to get around Siesta Key. Boat Rentals on Siesta Key can easily be achieved at CB's Saltwater Outfitters. Located on Stickney Point in Siesta Key this is truly a one stop location for all of your fishing needs. Live and frozen bait when tempt your catch and their guide service will even take you out to where they know you will catch good fish. Click here to to to the website of this long time Siesta Key outfitter. Car Rental is pretty convenient and reasonable at Practical Car Rental located on Osprey and Siesta Key Drive. This is a family owned company who has been serving Siesta Key visitors for a number of years. Not only are they conveniently located, but they are off airport which saves you money in taxes and they will pick you up at Sarasota/Bradenton Airport. This close to Siesta Key car rental can be contacted anytime for arranging your Siesta Key vehicle rental. Jonnys Free Beach Rides is a novel new service that has taken Siesta Key by rage. Although Jonny was the first to offer free rides for just a tip, others have now jumped on this band wagon, or maybe golf cart or even pedi-cycle to convey travelrs with or without vehicles to different areas of Siesta Key. They do not leave the Key, but seem to have no limits on where they will travle on Siesta Key. For those wishing to enjoy the ambaiance and beverages in the Village without having to drive or walk back to their accommodation, this service is a real savior, the ultimate in drink and don't drive or even walk. While staying at Sunset Royale Penthouse or Siesta Sunset Royale this link will put you in direct contact with your free ride. You can also call them at 941-306-9097. Double G Charter Fishing Siesta Key 941-650-4551 or 941-256-4119 Leave message if no answer The're out catching fish! A great fishing experience is easily arranged with Double G Charters and Captain Gary Gilliland. Whether you wish to fish the bay, Inter-coastal or deep sea fishing, Double G Charters has the boat and the captain to provide you or your group a full or half day of fishing with professionals who grew up on Siesta Key and know these waters. Their expertise and network of fisherman will get you to the area where fish are biting and help you bring in your catches as well as cleaning and packaging them for you at the end of the day. Eco-tours also available for birding , dolphins, and manatee watching. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect Christmas vacation...
Perfect Christmas vacation...
My husband and I can only take a vacation during Christmas because I work for the school system and he is a golf course manager. We decided to have Christmas early in IL. and head for Siesta Key for Christmas on the beach. The condo was everything we expected. Never having done this before we didn't know what to expect. We brought way to much stuff with us. This condo had everything in it we needed. Thank you for that. We had perfect weather the whole time. Instead of snow, we had the beautiful white sand of Siesta Key. The beach was only about a 5+ minute walk. The owner was great to work with. Thank you for making this the perfect vacation. We will be back. Wish I was there right now...-19 degrees here in IL. and 10 inches of snow last night.
- Guest Larry & Ellen R.
- Date of stay 12/23/13
- Review Submitted 01/05/14
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+.
Owner response: Hi Ellen, I wish I were in Siesta Key right now, too. I love have having guests like you and hope to be able to meet you one day when we are both down there walking on that beautiful crystal white sand. Have a wonderful 2014.
Had a great time...Guest comment entered by owner
Had a great time...
Hi Donna, Thank you for returning the deposit so promptly! We had a GREAT time and were so sad to come home. I've already looked into your 2-bedroom condos for the future so my brother and his wife can come, too! Thanks again, Morgan
- Guest Morgan
- Date of stay 03/22/11
- Review Submitted 06/01/13
Month stay at Sea Club IIGuest comment entered by owner
Month stay at Sea Club II
Hi Donna , just received my security deposit. Thank you. We had a great vacation and staying at the sea club was an added bonus. I can't wait to go back again. Your condo was everything we needed for our month stay. I hope to be able to rent there again so keep us in mind . I will be in touch . Joan
- Guest Joan
- Date of stay 04/09/13
- Review Submitted 05/15/13
In from Nova Scotia for 5 weeksGuest comment entered by owner
In from Nova Scotia for 5 weeks
Hi Donna,we arrived Tuesday and are very happy with our accomodations.We are looking forward to the good weather and all we are going to do while we are here. Thanks Joan and Brian
- Guest Joan and Brian T
- Date of stay 04/09/13
- Review Submitted 04/15/13
Thank you Donna for your wonderful condo and all of your tips on how to make the best of our vacation. Condo was very clean and comfortable and we appreciated all of the beach accessories you made available for our use. Great location on the waterway and within short walking distance to the beautiful beach. Weather was perfect and we had a fantastic time relaxing on the beach, shelling, and renting out waverunners. We definitely plan to return!
- Guest DRL30 (Milwaukee, WI)
- Date of stay 06/15/12
- Review Submitted 06/24/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children.
Great time!Guest comment entered by owner
Donna, Thanks for the cute card! Yes we very much enjoyed our stay at your condo. You have it so well stocked. I usually bring everything, but it was nice to see that you had everything in the event I forgot something. The access to both the inland waterway and the ocean is such a plus. Always something to do. I hope you are able to enjoy it often as well. We love the Sarasota area. Thanks again, Vicky
- Guest Vicky
- Date of stay 06/08/12
- Review Submitted 06/18/12
Siesta Key Condo
Siesta Key Condo
We had a great stay at your lovely condo. Beaches were beautiful ( we loved Turtle Beach!). Eating, drinking and shopping were wonderful. I thought the bird on the property picture was fake untill I got there...real bird!! and I had a friendly pelican on the dock in the back.(Those things are HUGE) Also loved that my houseplants in Kansas grow wild in Florida!! Kitchen was well equipped, bed was comfortable. The only thing that would have been nice was a couple of beach towels...they take up a lot of room in a carry-on and I would have been willing to wash them before leaving. I would recommend this property to my friends and if we ever get back to Florida, we'd rent again!
- Guest Dave and Leanne (Courtland, Ks)
- Date of stay 05/08/12
- Review Submitted 05/22/12
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Rest and relaxation
Rest and relaxation
My husband and I arrived home last week and are already planning our next visit to Siesta Key. Our stay at Sea Club II was one of the best we've experienced in our 7 years traveling to Florida. The condo was clean, roomy, and included many amenities (coffee maker, lots of dishes, plenty of linens...).The park like setting overlooking the inland waterway was a wonderful place to spend an afternoon or evening watching the yachts or fishing boats go past. The pool was heated and both the pool area and the "park" area had plenty of lounging chairs and umbrellas for guests use. The bbqs on site had picnic tables-great for any time of day. The location was ideal, close to all amenities - there was a 5 minute walk to the beautiful, white, sugary sand of the private beach, a short drive or cab ride to Siesta Village where there was lots of places to eat or enjoy a beverage while listening to various types of music, all the shopping you want is within a 10km drive. Before our arrival Donna provided us with information on restaurants and activities in the area which allowed us to plan some of our days. We tried out some of the recommended restaurants and were very pleased with the meals, prices, and service.
- Guest Lorie and Glenn (Newfoundland, Canada )
- Date of stay 04/05/12
- Review Submitted 04/23/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, tourists without a car, age 55+.
Owner response: Hi Lorie and Glen, Thank you for the wonderful review of my condo at Sea Club II. I am so pleased that you are planning on coming back and I confident that your extended family would love Sea Club II for their 2013 vacatioin. I hope that we can meet at some point when you and I are both on the key and look forward to you being one of my many repeat guests. Have a wonderful 2012.
Rae, the manager, treated us wonderfully. A relaxing, affordable, clean and comfortable get-away situated in the greatest location on earth: Siesta Key.
- Guest Nepster (Lorton, VA)
- Date of stay 04/10/12
- Review Submitted 04/21/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, age 55+.
Note from Jane...Guest comment entered by owner
Note from Jane...
Donna, Sadly, I'm back in my cubicle.... wanted you to know that we really enjoyed our stay at your Sea Club condo. Our weather was perfect, sunny and 80 most of our stay. The condo was spotlessly clean and the kitchen was stocked with everything that we needed. Thanks for the Chablis. We met our neighbors and fellow Packer fans, (Faith & Jim) and actually watched the Thanksgiving day game with them. Sea Club was just perfect for us. A very friendly low-key place. We have found our beach! Siesta Key could not have been better. We shall return. Hoping to make Siesta Key our new Thanksgiving tradition.
- Guest Jane F.
- Date of stay 11/20/11
- Review Submitted 11/29/11
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|3/8/14 TO 3/15/14
Mar 8 - Mar 15, 2014
6 night min stay
|4/18/14 TO 4/23/14
Apr 18 - Apr 23, 2014
3 night min stay
|4/24/14 TO 12/18/14
Apr 24 - Dec 18, 2014
3 night min stay
|12/19/14 TO 1/30/15
Dec 19 - Jan 30, 2015
3 night min stay
|1/31/15 TO 4/10/15
Jan 31 - Apr 10, 2015
7 night min stay
|4/11/15 TO 12/18/15
Apr 11 - Dec 18, 2015
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Credit Card payments are subject to a 3% transaction fee that will be added to your rental amount. Avoid credit card payments and email owner with your request @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Departure Clean: $75 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $75
- Tax Rate 12%
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About the owner: Hi. I'm Donna Grimmer and I own three condos on Siesta Key. Having three places gives me the opportunity to come to Siesta Key regularly, thus, updating and maintaining the condos on a constant and regular basis. I have many, many repeat renters whom I've met personally and consider part of my extended 'Siesta Key Family'. My experience with VRBO and with the people that I've met, have been excellent and I hope that you will consider one of my condos for your next trip down.
Why the Owner Chose Sea Club II:
Sea Club II is located close to the village and close to Stickney Point, which gives you the best of Siesta Key! If you look at the location of the complex, you see that it is on a very narrow strip on Siesta Key, so narrow, that the intracoastal and the beach are just a few steps from the door of the condo. Sea Club II has a small boat dock as well as a fishing pier that is lit up at night, making fishing at night lots of fun with the other guests and birds who hang out for the nightly activities.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The pool, grassy area, fishing and boat docks are fun and a real plus on this Old Florida complex. It is one that will promise you beauty, peace and serenity, a place to relax and replenish both mind and body.
- Primary: 216-246-7659
- Secondary: +1 (216) 644-644-9660
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This is the 2nd floor walkway to each of the condos on this floor.
Fresh, clean and easy living kitchen with everything that you will need.
High Quality king size bed, 32" HDTV in spacious bedroom.
Deeded access to the beach is just a 5 minute walk from the condo.
Motto located at the entrance of my condo at Sea Club II.
Volleyball game at Siesta Key Public Beach.
Serenoa Golf Course.
Amish taking pics of each other on the beach.
La Barge offers day and evening boat sightseeing trips...great fun.
Comfortable and spacious done in old Siesta Key Beach style.
Shower/tub combination in bathroom with curved shower curtain for added room.
Our large, heated pool has spectactular views of the intracoastal.
Relax in a Sea Club lounge chair by our fishing pier and boat basin.
Overview of layout of this one bedroom condo at Sea Club II.
Quartz Crystal Sand on a beautiful day. It's time for you to visit us...soon.
Dolphin Fountain by Marina Jack's park.
Drummer Circle Sunday evenings. This one had a rainbow at sunset. Beautiful.
Marina Jacks offers a happy hour and wonderful water views
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Monday, March 03, 2014
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.