Sand Bay, Weston-S-Mare, Beach Front Location,
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Mermaid Quay bungalow description
WESTON-s-MARE is 15 mins away with child safe beaches and the famous GRAND PIER.
The bungalow with private garden that leads down to the beach is a short walk to the National Trust Sand Point . Large lounge (T.V/Video) and dining room with views over the Channel to Steep Holm and Flat Holm nature reserve islands.The modern kitchen has washing machine/fridge freezer and all normal portable devices, plus gas hob/electric oven. Two x large bedrooms with 1 king size double in one and 2 single beds in the other,plus a room with a pull down sofa bed. Bathroom with separate electric shower and large bath.
Mobility friendly and dog friendly this property is ideal for people that want the maximum holiday amenities.
- 1 story
- 130 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 5-6
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- * Weston Grand Pier. * Scenic routes all over the Somerset region, with rivers, lakes, walking, hiking, beaches, funfairs, amusements, * Historic Bath & Bristol, shopping all within easy reach by car, with bus and rail services available (see local websites). * Cheddar Gorge (Santa's Grotto) & Caves easy driving distance. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player:
- Video Library:
- Music Library:
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Live Theatre
- Recreation Centre
- Bird Watching
- Horse Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Fitness Centre
- Laundrette - Serviced
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Wood Stove:
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 18 - Dec 28, 2013
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
* The rental rates include all linen, bedding,towels, electricity & gas, a reduced rate by arrangement is available if you provide your own linen/bedding/towels.
* A £100.00 breakages bond is required which can be made in cash or cheque on arrival and will be returned in full on departure or part of if any damage is found.
* A non returnable deposit of 20% is required unless property is re-let
Full payment by 1st Dec, 20% non-refundable deposit on booking
- Refundable Damage Deposit: £100
- each dog welcome per day: £3
- Pet Fee: £3
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Bristol International at 20 Miles
- Nearest Train: Worle at 2.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: M5 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Sand Bay at 50 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Commodore Hotel at 900 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Churchill Dry slope at 15 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Worlebury at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Taste Malayan and English sit in and Take Away at 700 Metres
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: We have many years experience in holiday rentals and have had many very happy visitors. We are here to make sure you have a great holiday! Unfortunately we do not accept groups of people that are here for events in Weston like stag / hen parties / pop star beach parties. Please contact us if unsure.
Why the Owner Chose Mermaid Quay:
Although the Bungalow is in a calm and peaceful location you will have access to many wonderful Somerset attractions, by car, rail, bus, cycling & walking
The Unique Benefits at this Bungalow:
The channel and the unrestricted views across to Steep Holm and Flat Holm (island nature reserves) have are so relaxing but has the added benefit of being easily accessible to the South West. We are also a short walk to the National Trust site known as Sand Point and the area is known for its wildlife and walking.
- Primary: +44 (0)1934 632142 evenings and weekends
- Secondary: +44 07568306491 send text anytime
One of the many great sunsets seen from the property
IDEAL HOLIDAY HOME SAND BAY next to WESTON-s-MARE
3 Bedroom / 0 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.