3 Bedroom Apartment More Office. Spectacular 180° View to Santiago.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Santiago apartment description
IMPORTANT CAUTION : The stay cannot be less than 1 month.
The apartment with a surface of 180 m² has a living room with a wide opening onto a large balcony which overlooks the gardens.
It offers the comforts of roomy living space with modern finishings made with deluxe building materials and it has its own distinctive design.
All the rooms are exceptionally bright and all the windows have double-glazing.
It has radiant heating via a hot water circuit individually commanded.
Access to a land-line phone and the Internet are available upon request.
Both the living room and master bedroom have a television.
Private terrace roof of the apartment with spectacular view.
- 3 story
- On floor 3
- 180 m²
- Elevator : Only 2 apartments on each floor
- Vacation Rental
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 5-7
- The master bedroom with a surface of 25 m² It is comprised of three areas: - A spacious bedroom which captures the light through its wide bay-window fitted with an automatically controlled blackout blind. It has a queen-size bed, a soft fitted carpet on the floor and a LCD screen television. The view overlooks the gardens of the estate and no other buildings are in sight. - A large and elegant walk-in closet cleverly lit by a light well. - The main bathroom ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- A luxurious apartment, brightly lit, boasting a triple aspect and panoramic view, with all amenities in close proximity and located far away from the city pollution. It is peacefully nestled on the slopes above Santiago and surrounded by 16.000 m² of splendid gardens which date back well over a hundred years. The apartment has a living surface area of 180 m² and is situated on the 3rd and top floor of the Chacra Los Olmos estate set in the heart of the residential quarter of La Reina Alta. It is surrounded by massive, ancient trees and offers a spectacular unlimited view over the city and the Andes. The estate with its modern, stately architecture was created and designed for those aspiring to an easy-going, relaxed life in the calm of wide open spaces. The buildings were constructed in 2009 in compliance with the latest anti-seismic regulations. The apartment suffered no damage at all following the February 27th, 2010 earthquake which rated magnitude 8 on the Richter scale. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Centre
local services and businesses
- Fitness Centre
sports and adventure activities
- Hunting Small Game
- Dining Area
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Living Room:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- The kitchen is spacious and fully equipped with a refrigerator/deep freezer, dish washer, washing machine/tumble-drier, oven, gas hob, toaster, microwave oven, electric coffee machine, kettle, ect...moreless
- There are wide granite worktops on both sides stretching the whole length of the kitchen. - The table which is also in granite seats 5 people and is placed right in front of the large kitchen...moreless
- Coffee Maker
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
IMPORTANT CAUTION : The stay cannot be less than 1 month. Rental Rates: 1 or 2 month = $ 3800 per month all included 3 month and more = $ 3500 per month all included
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Arturo Merino Benitez Airport at 33 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Vespucio at 3 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Prince of Wales Contry Club at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Many restaurants (10mn) at 6 Kilometres
Each year, the property owner live is this apartment from October to March.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Chacra Los Olmos is a unique housing development comprised of 3 small buildings with elevator. Each building is no higher than 3 floors over & above ground level and has just 2 apartments to each floor. The buildings are set in the midst of a magnificent, natural park and the surrounding residential neighbourhood has no buildings exceeding 2 floors. Chacra Los Olmos offers secure, spacious apartments equipped with all modern conveniences built in a stately, traditional style of architecture and surrounded by wide open spaces. The estate’s private gardens and services Created by a former property owner, the gardens have retained their splendid ancient trees and magic feeling. One senses the love and dedication that went into their creation. You will encounter a host of little enchanting hideaways, ground on varying levels and here and there you might fall upon a little stream or an amphora. Living at Chacra Los Olmos offers you the benefits of: - A covered, mildly warm swimming-pool together with two saunas and a state of the art gymnasium enabling you to begin and/or end the day feeling fit and in good spirits. - A grand reception hall for use by residents. With prior booking you will be able to host wonderful parties in a spacious lounge boasting a fireplace and leading out into the gardens.
- Primary: +56 229195912 (GMT -3)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Terrace with garden view
Master bedroom (photo 2)
Bedroom N° 2 (photo 1)
Bathroom N° 2
Office (photo 2)
Kitchen (photo 1)
View from apartment to Santiago
View from office to Andes
View from park to swimming pool
View from terrace to garden
Master bedroom (photo 1)
Master bathroom with bath and shower
Bedroom N° 2 (photo 2)
Family room (or 2nd living room)
Office (photo 1)
corridor with cupboards
Kitchen (photo 2)
View from kitchen to Andes with snow on spring