Modern Townhouse Only Minutes from Central Stockholm
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Stockholm villa description
Stylish and modern townhouse in fashionable Lidingö only 10 km from central Stockholm. Nice small garden with a furnished patio and space for play and relaxation.
The house is very inviting and has been continually renovated. The ground floor has living areas and a completely renovated kitchen with high-class materials. The kitchen also has a dining area with room for 5 people. The living room has a large welcoming sofa, a cozy rocking chair and a flat screen TV. On the ground floor there is also a WC with washbasin.
Upstairs are three bedrooms and bathroom with shower. Bedroom 1 has a double bed of 180 cm, bedroom 2 has a single bed of 120 cm, and bedroom 3 has childrens bed which is 150 cm x 80 cm. A full tiled bathroom with bath and shower.
Downstairs has a room with a single bed of 90 cm where it can easily fit with 2 extra beds. There is a shower room with sauna and a laundry room with new washer and dryer.
Perfect for the family wanting to be close to Stockholm's culture and entertainment while having the opportunity to enjoy a nice summer evening on the patio.
Visit Stockholm City Hall. Climb the City Hall tower for a fantastic view of Stockholm. Don't miss Gamla Stan, Stockholm's oldest attraction and one of the best preserved medieval city centres in the world. Walk through small winding streets lined with stores full of handicrafts, antiques, art galleries and cafés. The Royal Palace and Stockholm Cathedral are also located in Gamla Stan.
The green island of Djurgården is home to some of the city's most popular attractions. Visit the world-famous warship the Vasa, the world’s oldest open-air museum Skansen, or Astrid Lindgren’s Junibacken. And don't miss the chance to see Stockholm from the water. Naturally a city built on fourteen islands offers marvellous views over the water. There are many different sightseeing tours to choose from. And if fourteen islands aren’t enough, Stockholm offers a wonderful archipelago with 30,000 islands, islet rocks and skerries.
Welcome to Stockholm - the Capital of Scandinavia!
- 3 story
- 160 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 5-7
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theatre
- Theme Parks
- Duty Free Shops
- Gambling Casinos
- Horse Riding
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Fitness Centre
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Bay Fishing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Living Room
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
Pool / Spa
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Compulsory final cleaning 1 200 SEK..
Hire of bed linen 140 SEK / person..
Rental of extra beds 1 000 SEK / bed / week.
Security deposit upon arrival: 2500 sek.
20% booking fee and the remainder 80% 60 days in advance of arrival
- Refundable Damage Deposit: SEK2500
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Arlanda airport at 35 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Central Station at 10 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: beach at 2 Kilometres
- Primary: +46 (0)70 766 12 00 Office hours 09.00 - 18.00 GMT+1
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Townhouse Lidingö 2
The patio with lounge style outdoor sofa
Patio & Garden
The staircase to the sleeping room and the basement
Bedroom 2 with double bed
Bathroom with shower and toilet
Sauna and shower
Welcome to Townhouse Lidingö 1
The garden with the patio
A place to relax in the sun after a day of shopping in Stockholm
Extra toilet on the ground floor
Bedroom1 with doublebed
Bedroom 3 with single bed
Baement with single bed and posibillity to ad 1-2 extra beds