Piazza di Spagna (Spanish Steps) apartment description
Totally renewed elegant apartment on the ground floor of a noble building of the 17th Century in Via Laurina, few steps away from the Spanish Steps and Piazza del Popolo and the boutiques of Via del Corso and Via Condotti. It is provided with a/c, WI-FI, LCD TV, HI-FI system and washing machine. It is made up of a comfortable double bedroom, a living room with dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom with shower and a large garden with table and chairs to eat outside. The modern furniture contributes in making this apartment the pleasant site where to spend your holidays in Rome.
This apartment is in a great location, and being on the ground floor helps with not having to lug suitcases upstairs. There are lots of places to see nearby and shopping galore as well. But our experience of the apartment has been mixed..
1) great location
3) air con works
4) Carrefour express just 2 blocks away
5)kitchen ( more or less) fully equipped
6) wifi works excellent
7) Daniel the rental inn agent was there on time to greet us and ver informative
1) does not seem to be fully insulated.. Mosquitoes in abundance and have bitten my husband and daughter all over despite air con being on.. Garden/patio outside full of them... Perhaps they need to fumigate
2) other insects... We just killed a small European scorpion ( abt the size of ur little finger) yesterday
3) when we arrived, the sink was blocked and full of dirty water which had also overflowed.. So icky ... Daniel did take care of it though as by late afternoon it had been cleared up....
4)The place was not clean.... The dishwasher stank like crazy .. Humid musty rotten smell of water sitting in it too long.. Please rental inn, do check these things before letting in new tenants
5) bathroom stinks of pee..not sure where smell is coming from,.. Shower is blocked, we are now gng to go and buy drain opener... Again icky feeling
6)Bathroom tiny with space even more restricted by placing of a bidet long with shower closet and hand basin and toilet in a ver cramped space,....
7) carpet very dirty.. With giant dirt marks on it
8)kitchen sink has grout around it
In a nutshell would I stay here again?
No, unless they clean up properly
Did you find this review helpful?Yes | NoHelpful votes:0/0
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Prices are valid for 2 or less people. For each additional guest € 15 per day will be charged.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.