Ideal Romantic Getaway with the Promise of Magical Moments
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Aups apartment description
Welcome to our village and our holiday apartment - 'Le Petit Coeur'. Bauduen is a beautiful village in the department of Var, which forms part of Provence in the South of France. It is just over one hour inland from the coast at St. Tropez. It is stunningly beautiful. The village is surrounded on three sides by Lake Sainte Croix (about the size of Windermere). The weather is usually fantastic: hot but with plenty of air - the village is quite high and the wind benefits wind-surfing and yachting; most water sports are available but not those involving motors. The lake is gorgeous for swimming (it is a source of drinking water). Bathing is supervised on the village's main beach during summer - but there are miles of lakeside so that you can always find a secluded bay to bathe.
Around us there are beautiful Provençal villages and we are surrounded by magnificent scenery. It is an ideal choice for those seeking a quiet, relaxing romantic break and it can also provide a fantastic base for those who want a more active holiday.
- 2 story
- On floor 1
- 45 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Our apartment, 'Le Petit Coeur', is on the first floor of a 17th Century village house. Bauduen is surrounded by breathtaking scenery and picturesque Provençal villages. Whether you want a relaxing stroll or dramatic hike there is something for you. The magnificent Gorges du Verdon are close by and traditional markets abound in pretty villages such as Aups, Riez, Moustiers, Cotignac and Tourtour. There are many cru classé vineyards in the region for those who would like to follow a wine trail. For the adventurous there is canyoning, kayaking and rock climbing in the Gorges. For nature lovers you will find our hillsides full of spring flowers and herbs and there are wild boar and deer, eagles, buzzards and even vultures! Lavender, sunflowers and olives are commercially grown close to the village. For those who want a fabulous shopping experience then Aix-en-Provence, St. Tropez, Cannes and Nice can be reached in under two hours....moreless
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Horse Riding
local services and businesses
sports and adventure activities
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Nice/Marseilles at 120 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Les Arcs TGV at 40 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Bauduen lakeside at 0.1 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: L'Auberge du Lac at 0.1 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: L'Auberge du Lac at 0.1 Kilometres
Links to more information:
The beautiful village of Bauduen
The 17th century apartment has blue shutters