Lodging in Yosemite National Park! Just 15 Minutes to Valley!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Yosemite National Park cabin description
E-mail owner for availability, thank you!
Scenic Wonders is nestled at an elevation of 6,000 feet, through the gates and in the heart of Yosemite National Park. Centrally located, you're just minutes from all the wonders of Yosemite! Avoid that 1-2 hour commute in and out of the park every day during your visit. By staying with Scenic Wonders, you can wake up in the morning and be at some of the world's most breathtaking scenery in just minutes!
Our homes and condominiums are the closest accommodations to the incomparable Yosemite Valley, Badger Pass Ski Area, Glacier Point,Wawona Golf Course and Mariposa Grove, home of California's Giant Redwood Trees.
This custom, tri-level Original Lincoln Log duplex home, was built with the finest quality red cedar logs from California's Northern High Sierras. This home features a spacious living room with a twenty four foot open beam cathedral ceiling, with an authentic river rock fireplace and a Redwood burl mantle shelf that is over 2,000 years' old. European furniture, Indian Art, and Ansel Adams photography are in complete harmony with the red cedar log walls, that make for a real mountain home experience.
The living room is open to the kitchen/dining area and is surrounded by a huge 20' by 36' foot wraparound deck, with a six adult capacity Jacuzzi. The living room and deck also overlook a breathtaking forest/mountain view, with a waterfall in the distance during the spring season. Scenic Wonders is a 6-bedroom duplex, with two 3 bedroom, two bath units. The top level of this two-story unit has 2 bedrooms, with one queen bed in each, one full bath, and a loft with a queen size futon for the children.
The main level has the master bedroom with a king size bed, one full bath with Jacuzzi, den with color TV/VCR for the children, and the living room equipped with Dish Network satellite TV/VCR, Stereo/CD player, kitchen and dining area. This unit sleeps 8 comfortably. Scenic Wonders and Little Scenic can be rented together. This is a home with plenty of room for those very special family gatherings!
Please note that for your convenience: We do not charge cleaning fees or Reservation fees, and we do not require a Security deposit!
Keywords: Vacation rental Cabin rental
Lodging In Yosemite National Park
Yosemite Cabin, Yosemite Vacation Rental, Yosemite lodging
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 16
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Linens Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- This custom, tri-level home was built with the finest quality red cedar log's from California's Northern High Sierras. This home features a spacious living room with a 24 ft open beam cathedral ceiling, with an authentic river rock fireplace and a Redwood burl mantle shelf that is over 2000 years old! European furniture, Indian Art, and Ansel Adams photography are in complete harmony with the red cedar log walls, that make for a real Yosemite mountain home experience! RENT THIS HOUSE FOR LESS PER PERSON THAN THE PRICE OF A LOCAL HOTEL ROOM, MORE SPACE, MORE PRIVACY, MORE AMENITIES!...moreless
- CD Player
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- What activities will you do in Yosemite with all the choices you have? Welcome to the beauty of Yosemite National Park. You can take advantage of the wealth of fun activities offered in Yosemite, from hiking and exploring to bicycle riding, skiing and rock climbing. Other recreational activities available in or near the park: • You can go sightseeing with Park Service-guided tours. Bring your camera and plenty of film! • You can also play tennis and golf, visit the famous Ahwahnee Hotel, eat at its 4-star restaurant, participate in Park Ranger-led events, learn the history of the valley, or just relax in your home away from home. • Nearby attractions include the Giant Redwoods Grove, Glacier Point, Bridalveil Fall, Half Dome, the Tuolumne Meadows, the Merced River and many marked trails for day hikes both in the valley and surrounding parkland. • In the wintertime, you can ice skate in the valley....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Nice and Spacious Home in Yosemite West
Nice and Spacious Home in Yosemite West
Great home in Yosemite West. LOTS of space. Make sure to bring all your own food and supplies though as the closest store is 30-45 minutes away!! We had a group of 16 and we were never crowded. I would definetly recommend this house to anyone looking for a home rental within Yosemite National Park.
- Guest Cindy W. (Huntington Beach, CA)
- Date of stay 07/17/10
- Review Submitted 07/26/10
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
Please note: We do not charge cleaning fees, however a 2 night reservation deposit is reguired at the time you make your reservation. The balance due if any, will be automatically debited from your credit card 1 month prior to your arrival date. Due to space restrictions please call or reserve online for terms & condititions. Winter Rates .. Oct 01 — Apr 30 .. $775/nt. 2-16 guests + 11% Bed Tax Summer Rates .. May 01 — Sept 30 .. $925/nt. 2-16 guests + 11% Bed Tax Holiday Rates .. $925/night. 2-16 guests + 11% bed Tax Open Year Round! Please book On-line or Call 1-888-YOSEMITE - 1-888-967-3648 for rate confirmation.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1991
Why the Owner Chose Yosemite National Park:
Our homes are the closest vacation accommodations to the incomparable Yosemite Valley, Badger Pass Ski Area, Glacier Point, Wawona Golf Course and Mariposa Grove, home of California’s Giant Redwood Trees. We are open 7 days a week
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Scenic Wonders provides home, cabin and condominium accommodations in historic Yosemite. Centrally located, you’re just minutes from all the wonders of Yosemite! Avoid that 1-2 hour commute in and out of the park every day during your visit. By staying with Yosemite’s Scenic Wonders lodging, you can wake up in the morning refreshed and be at some of the world’s most breathtaking scenery in Yosemite National Park!
- Primary: (888) YOSEMITE, (888) 967-3648 (Yosemite National Park) (California, USA)
Scenic Wonders House
Scenic Wonders Spa on deck with great mountain views
Scenic Wonders Bedroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 10, 2013