Emilia House, Selcuk, (Ephesus), Turkey
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Selcuk house description
Totally Private House with dipping pool, situated in a very pretty neighborhood Only 2 Minutes Walk From The Centre Of Town, Sleeps up to 10
Emilia House is a stunning totally private house with five beautiful bedrooms all with hot and cold air conditioning, these lovely rooms sleep 10 persons very comfortably
A wonderful sitting room and spacious kitchen come dining room, a large courtyard garden with plenty of space for relaxing, this lovely garden also includes a dipping pool, great for cooling off in the warmer months.
Emilia House has two large terraces with stunning views as far as the Ephesus hills. Emilia House is situated in a very pretty and quiet part of Selcuk, a stone's throw away from the Church of St John and two minutes walk from the centre of town and many of the interesting sites.
Emilia House has plenty of parking space in front of the house.
This house make a perfect place for a large family or group of friends, or a smaller group who wish the comfort of lot's of space. Emilia House has free wireless connection.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 1-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Emilia House has a wonderful ambience, it is totally private house with no onlookers and has two huge terraces both with stunning views and also a lovely patio garden perfect for dining and relaxing. Cleaning/towels/ linen/maid service: Fresh cotton bed linen and towels provided. Emilia House is fully cleaned before guests arrival and an optional paid cleaning service is available Outside Very large patio with small dipping pool, here you will find a table and chairs to relax and dine. There are two large terraces upstairs, one private in front of the double bedroom and another very large terrace with table and chairs....moreless
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theatre
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Horse Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Fitness Centre
- Laundrette - Serviced
sports and adventure activities
- Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Wood Stove
- Living Room:
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Apr 11, 2014
2 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (£) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport at 55 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Kusadasi, ferries to the Greek Island of Samos at 18 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Selcuk train station at 500 Metres
- Nearest Motorway: Izmir to Aydin motorway at 18 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Pamucak Beach, 14 km long sandy beach at 8 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Selcuk centre with many nice bars and restaurants at 300 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Boz Dag, Boz mountain at 120 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Kusadasi at 18 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Selcuk centre, many nice restaurants at 300 Metres
About: I am very fortunate to have lived and worked in Selcuk for many years. Selcuk is a very beautiful small town with a huge amount of lovely sites to explore, it has many nice restaurants, cafes, shops and plenty facilities for a very comfortable stay.
- Primary: +90 5359691085 Selcuk is 2 hours ahead of GMT
- Secondary: +
- Fax: 00902328927004
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Emilia House courtyard garden
Fully fitted kitchen
Upstairs bedroom private balcony, stunning views
Large shared terrace in front of upstairs bedroom
Evening at Emilia House
Emilia House street
Selcuk town centre
Selcuk town centre
Saturday weekly market
Dining area and fully fitted kitchen
Downstairs bedroom with air conditioning
Living room with fireplace
Courtyard with dining table and dipping pool
Upstairs shared terrace taken from private balcony
Ephesus library 3 km away
Selcuk Saturday weekly market
Pamucak Beach 14 km long sandy beach 8 km away
Byzantine Castle, Isabey Mosque photo taken from the Artemis Temple
5 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Selcuk is 2 hours ahead of GMT
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.