VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This nicely renovated condominium has a view over the resort's beautiful grounds to the ocean. Good architecture and concrete construction keep the units in this well managed resort quiet and private. Free internet service through Time Warner. Great new 55' LG Smart TV.
Ideally located in sunny Kihei and is perfect for a couple or small family.
Photos show the most recent renovations.
Relax at the resort or try some of the many great places and things to do nearby.
There are so many fun things to do but here are a few of our favorites:
* While still on mainland time (the first couple of days) when you wake up in the dark, drive up to the top of Haleakala (allow 50 minutes) to see the sunrise from the top of this extinct volcano. You can even arrange in advance to bike down the volcano.
* Good beaches, snorkeling, and other ocean activities, the Ocean Centre, golf, groceries, shopping, and restaurants are all close by.
* There is a beautiful oceanfront municipal golf course at Waehu (good value) and also some good restaurants and shopping on the airport (north) side of the island, as well as a Swap Meet on Saturday mornings (great place to get fresh produce and souvenirs). A drive to shop down Front Street in historic Lahaina (on the West side) and see the pageant (Ulalena) at the Arts Centre is well worth while (each of these is about 40 minutes drive).
* Get out on the water with a charter catamaran snorkel trip to Molikini and Turtle Town and (in winter months) watch the whales along the way.
Fully-Equipped Kitchen, Private Lanai (balcony), New Pergo Flooring throughout is easy to keep clean, 2 Phones (1 portable), Answering Machine, CLEAR Internet service with LAN connection if you bring a laptop, All New Appliances, 2 TVs, 2 VCRs, Stereo with CD Player, Microwave & Coffee Maker, Quiet Dishwasher, Easy to Clean Stove, Large Refrigerator, The condo has all the towels & linens you will need, including beach towels, There are also beach toys, mats, a beach umbrella, coolers and boogies boards for guests' use, There is a large breakfast bar with plenty of eating or working space, In addition to the Queen size bed in the bedroom (which has its own bathroom) there are 3 new futons (which serve as sofas or beds) dresser end tables & plenty of cupboard space for storage of your things, The second bathroom also has a shower, Hot Tub, Pool & Gas Grills (BBQ) shared...moreless
Winter (except Christmas time) Jan 2 - Apr 30, 2015 7 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Kihei's Largest Private Pool, Hot Pool (jet spa), Tennis Courts, Putting Green, Shuffle Board Courts, Croquet, Exercise Room, Barbecue Grills, Plenty of Opportunity for meeting Other Friendly People, Golf Courses, Restaurants, Aquarium, Ocean Activities, Beaches, Groceries, Etc, Biking Down the Volcano
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: I am a Calgary Mom with children who love Maui.
Why the Owner Chose Maui Sunset: This unit became available from a lady we had met at the pool over the years.
It is well located so that we are not bothered by traffic noise and we can see kids running on the soft grass,
coming from the pool or barbequing down below. It is on the B side, so it does not get too hot in the afternoon. We have always liked the layout and when we renovated, we extended the breakfast bar and added other personal touches that our guests appreciate.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo: Our unit is very well equipped beach themed holiday home. The floors are Pergo and easy to keep clean. We just installed a beautiful new tile shower and pebble tile entrance flooring,
We have nice new covers for the beds and the appliances are quite new. There is a new 55 ' Smart TV.
The complex has the biggest private pool in Kihei, weight room, outdoor shuffle board,
croquet, putting green, tennis court and excellent seaside park for watching sunsets.
It is close to good beaches, shopping and restaurants.
The people staying at the Maui Sunset always seem to be friendly and in holiday mood.