Spaview Luxury Accommodation, Queenstown
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Queenstown house description
Imagine relaxing in your own outdoor spa pool/jacuzzi while enjoying a glass of local wine and admiring the stunning views on offer. Spaview is the perfect place to stay while in Queenstown. Brand new, spacious and beautifully furnished - you are sure to love every minute.
Spaview provides accommodation for up to 10 people. Our aim is to provide you with those little extras that go a long way to ensure you have a truely memorable experience and find it hard to leave. We will meet you at Spaview on your arrival to show you around. Spaview is fully serviced and we can also arrange anything else for you, from having your groceries stocked, to babysitters through to arranging your own personal chef for the evening.
Features of Spaview include an eight person luxury spa pool nestled into the mountainside, 2 lounge areas, free Wireless Broadband Internet access, fabulous indoor and outdoor living and floor to ceiling feature windows to capture the stunning views.
* Beautifully designed living space set on three levels.
* Large open plan living, dining and kitchen areas.
* Large gas fire and full underfloor heating.
* Furnished with contemporary pieces chosen with comfort and style in mind.
* Latest technology surround sound home theatre system extending outside to patio and spa pool areas.
* 2 large screen LCD TV's and DVD. Sky digital cable television including all movie and sports channels.
* Dining setting for 10.
* Large fully fitted kitchen with all appliances selected for style and ease of use.
* Console desk with phone and broadband internet access port.
* Guest toilet and fully fitted laundry.
* Balcony and large outdoor patio area.
* Double garage with remote control door opener and ski drying cupboard.
* 5 stunning bedrooms to choose from.
* Master bedroom with King bed.
* Bedroom 2 with Queen bed.
* Bedroom 3 with Queen bed.
* Bedroom 4 with Double bed.
* Bedroom 5 x2 Single beds
* Electric blankets and clock radio in each bedroom.
* Fully serviced with towels, linen, bathrobes and essential toiletries.
* 2 double walk-in shower rooms and 1 single shower.
* Large luxurious bath with piped ceiling music.
* Tastefully fitted with ceramic tiles and granite vanities.
* Heated towel rails.
* Hairdryer in each bathroom.
The spa pool:
* Relax in your own huge 1600 litre luxury spa pool.
* Seating 8 people each with padded head rest.
* 36 jets to soothe aches and pains.
* Located high above the property for picture perfect views.
* Outdoor stereo system to enjoy whilst in the spa.
* Bathrobes provided.
Keywords: Holiday House
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Baby Cribs (1) 1 Port a cot available on prior request (included in tariff) extra portacots can be hired at NZD$80 per week, Sleep Sofa or Futons (2) extra single beds can be hired for NZD$150 each per week...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Gas Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Music Library
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Golf Course View
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
A minimum of 3 nights per stay is required. Housekeeping every third day is included in the price. Daily servicing is available on prior request for an additional NZ$150 per service Our peak months are from July – September and from December to April. Our off-peak months are from May – June and from October to November.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Hi, We live in beautiful New Zealand and we invite you to stay at one of our holiday homes/vacation rental property we have in Queenstown in the South Island . We have 5 children and we love to promote our great Country to visitors. Kind Regards, Andrew & Jenny Mitchem Check out our website at spaview.co.nz for full details and videos on each property
Why the Owner Chose Queenstown:
Queenstown is possibly the most stunning place on Earth. It is an amazing place to visit and one day when our children have grown up and left home, we hope that it will be our home .
The Unique Benefits at this House:
You also have the benefit when making your booking of dealing directly with the owner rather than with a property manager. Everyone who has stayed has fallen in love with the property and the stunning views.
- Primary: +64 78274537
- Secondary: +64 21 1216268 (New Zealand)
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Holiday Home Rentals in Queenstown NZ
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The spa pool
The stunning Master Bathroom with double walk in shower
The Master Bedroom At Spaview Luxury Villa In Queenstown
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013