Second Row - Private Boardwalk - Pet Friendly
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Harbor Island house description
You'll feel right at home in this bright and beachy ocean view home at 62 North Harbor Drive, featuring a private boardwalk direct to the beach, outdoor shower, screened porch, and DSL high speed internet access! The living area opens into an ocean view screened porch, flanked by two smaller open decks. A gas grill is provided so you can enjoy cooking out on the back deck. This is a 'second row' beach house, but there is no street to cross to get to the beach...just step off the back deck onto a private walkway direct to the beach.
The master bedroom features a private bath with a tiled walk in shower; the other two bedrooms share a 'Jack & Jill' bath. A large bright, well equipped kitchen includes a cozy breakfast area, with a casual table and chairs, and also opens onto a dining area where you can enjoy a bit more formal dining. Numerous windows and sliding glass doors throughout the home provide beautiful natural light.
King bed in master, queen in second bedroom, two twins in third, sleeper sofa in living area. Bedrooms with king and queen beds also open directly onto back decks. No smoking, please. Pets will be considered with payment of a non-refundable pet fee.
Call or email for availability or to reserve this special home!
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Wood Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Pier Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Harbor Island is a great place for nature watching. Dolphin are frequently seen off our shores, egrets and herons nest in our rookeries and alligators prowl the impounded lagoons. The entire island is an Audubon Designated Important Bird Area: more than 170 different kinds of birds either live here or migrate through our island every year! Harbor Island is a gated beach community with almost three miles of natural beaches. As our guest you will have access to the Cedar Reef pool as well as the Beach and Racquet Club's tennis courts, fitness center, and swimming pool overlooking the marshes of the Harbor River. There is also a kiddie pool and a playground for the children. You may never want to leave the island, but if you'd like to see the sights, just 14 miles away is beautiful, historic Beaufort. Located on the Intracoastal Waterway, Beaufort offers a wide variety of restaurants, art galleries and shops, historic tours and horse drawn carriage rides through streets lined with antebellum homes and graceful live oaks. The waterfront park downtown is a must-see. Harbor Island is ideally situated for day trips: a little over an hour from Savannah and Savannah International Airport, one hour from Hilton Head Island and Hilton Head Airport, and approximately two hours from historic Charleston or it's airport. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
SPRING .. Mar 24 -May 18, 2012 .. $235/night .. $1400/week. SUMMER .. May 19 - August 17, 2012............. .. $1950/week. FALL .... August 18 - November 2, 2012.. $235/night .. $1400/week. WINTER .. Nov. 3, 2012 - Mar 22, 2013 .. $175/night .. $1150/week .. $2030/month. Rates are rent only: add 10% SC taxes & 3% service fee, + vehicle gate pass. Gate pass: 1-4 nights=$10 per night; 5-7=$50; 8-14=$60; 15-21=$65; 22-90=$75. No charge for departure cleaning with weekly or monthly stays; nightly add $90. $250 pet deposit fee. will be returned 10 days after stay if no damage from pet.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: 843-271-3717
- Secondary: (843) 521-2022 (South Carolina, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Cheerful living room with beachy decor
Another view of the living area
Large well equiped kitchen with breakfast nook and open to dining area
Ocean view from the screened porch
Windy day on the beautiful Harbor Island beach
Guest Room 1 (pictured here) and master both open onto oceanview decks
Rental includes access to the Beach and Racquet Club's beautiful pool shown here
Full moon rising over our nearly 3 miles of beautiful, natural beach---lovely!
Second row oceanview home with direct beach access
Sunny breakfast nook
Beachwalk shared only with the next door neighbor!
Master Bedroom features an attached full bath with walk in shower
Third bedroom with two twin beds and desk with high speed modem
Beach and Racquet Club offers pool, sand volleyball, kiddie wading pool and more
Harbor Island beach ....photo taken from the end of the boardwalk.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 18, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.