Lodging in Yosemite National Park! Just 15 Minutes to Valley!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Yosemite National Park house description
E-mail owner for availability, thank you! The Sport Chalet is nestled at an elevation of 6,000 feet, through the gates and in the heart of Yosemite National Park. Centrally located, you're just minutes from all the wonders of Yosemite! Avoid that 1-2 hour commute in and out of the park every day during your visit. By staying at the Sport Chalet, you can wake up in the morning and be at some of the world's most breathtaking scenery in just minutes!
Our homes and condominiums are the closest accommodations to the incomparable Yosemite Valley, Badger Pass Ski Area, Glacier Point,Wawona Golf Course and Mariposa Grove, home of California's Giant Redwood Trees.
This cedar, custom duplex mountain home has custom features throughout its five levels! Built on the side of a mountain, perched high in the pine trees, this unique home has all of its living spaces on different levels for maximum privacy and solitude. This home can accommodate up to ten people in its 3 bedroom, 3 bath, plus loft configuration.
The top two levels have a master bedroom and loft. The master bedroom has a queen size bed, master bath, and its very own private balcony. The master bath has a great view where, while you soak and relax, you can take in the splendid Yosemite forest and mountain views. The loft is lots of fun for the kids, and has one bunk bed and one single bed.
The main level is one large room with a high open beam ceiling, and has the kitchen, dining area, and living room that opens out to a deck with great views. The living room has a wood burning stove/fireplace with granite rock surrounding, and Indian motif furniture.
The two bottom levels have one bedroom on each level with one queen bed and one full bath, and are very private. The very bottom level has the one bedroom and full bath, plus it's own media room with a home theater entertainment system.
Due to the Sports Chalets unique location, there are about 30 steps leading down to its main entrance. For most of our visitors, this does not present a problem and is well worth the climb! Also please note that for your convenience: We do not charge cleaning fees or Reservation fees, and we do not require a Security deposit!
Keywords: Yosemite Cabin, Yosemite Vacation Rental,
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Wood Stove
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- This cedar, custom duplex mountain home has custom features throughout its five levels! Built on the side of a mountain, perched high in the pine trees, this unique home has all of its living spaces on different levels for maximum privacy and solitude. This home can accommodate up to ten people in its 3 bedroom, 3 bath, plus loft configuration. The top two levels have a master bedroom and loft. The master bedroom has a queen size bed, master bath, and its very own private balcony. The master bath has a great garden tub, where, while you soak and relax, you can take in the splendid Yosemite forest and mountain views. The loft is lots of fun for the kids, and has one double bed and one single bed. Sport Chalet is also equipped with a media room equipped with a state of the art home theater entertainment system. RENT THIS HOUSE FOR LESS PER PERSON THAN THE PRICE OF A LOCAL HOTEL ROOM, MORE SPACE, MORE PRIVACY, MORE AMENITIES!...moreless
- CD Player
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain Biking
- Horseback Riding
- What activities will you do in Yosemite with all the choices you have? Welcome to the beauty of Yosemite National Park. You can take advantage of the wealth of fun activities offered in Yosemite, from hiking and exploring to bicycle riding, skiing and rock climbing. Other recreational activities available in or near the park: • You can go sightseeing with Park Service-guided tours. Bring your camera and plenty of film! • You can also play tennis and golf, visit the famous Ahwahnee Hotel, eat at its 4-star restaurant, participate in Park Ranger-led events, learn the history of the valley, or just relax in your home away from home. • Nearby attractions include the Giant Redwoods Grove, Glacier Point, Bridalveil Fall, Half Dome, the Tuolumne Meadows, the Merced River and many marked trails for day hikes both in the valley and surrounding parkland. • In the wintertime, you can ice skate in the valley....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Please note: We do not charge cleaning fees, however a 2 night reservation deposit is reguired at the time you make your reservation. The balance due if any, will be automatically debited from your credit card 1 month prior to your arrival date. Due to space restrictions please call or reserve online for terms & condititions. Winter Rates .. Oct 01 — Apr 30 .. $450/nt. 2-8 guests + 11% Bed Tax Summer Rates .. May 01 — Sept 30 .. $565/nt. 2-8 guests + 11% Bed Tax Holiday Rates .. $565/nt. 2-8 guests + 11% bed Tax Open Year Round! Please book On-line or Call 1-888-YOSEMITE - 1-888-967-3648 for rate confirmation.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Why the Owner Chose Yosemite National Park:
Our homes are the closest vacation accommodations to the incomparable Yosemite Valley, Badger Pass Ski Area, Glacier Point, Wawona Golf Course and Mariposa Grove, home of California’s Giant Redwood Trees. We are open 7 days a week
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Scenic Wonders provides home, cabin and condominium accommodations in historic Yosemite. Centrally located, you’re just minutes from all the wonders of Yosemite! Avoid that 1-2 hour commute in and out of the park every day during your visit. By staying with Yosemite’s Scenic Wonders lodging, you can wake up in the morning refreshed and be at some of the world’s most breathtaking scenery in Yosemite National Park!
- Primary: 1-888-YOSEMITE (1-888-967-3648)
Yosemite's Sport Chalet
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 10, 2013