Luxury Carriage Home in Beautiful Bayside Resort Community
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Bethany Beach Properties house description
Bayside at Bethany Lakes is a Toll Brothers Resort Community on the Indian River Bay conveniently located near Bethany Beach, Delaware, between Rehoboth/Dewey Beach, Delaware and Ocean City, Maryland.
Our beautiful home offers a nearby location to Bethany Beach (with a free beach shuttle during summer months), our community's numerous on-site amenities (see below), and terrific shopping at Rehoboth's 140 Tanger Factory Outlets. In addition we are just a short distance away from Assateague (home of the wild ponies), Cape Henlopen State Park in Lewes, Delaware Seashore State Park, and Fenwick Island State Park. A new shopping center featuring a Super Giant Supermarket, a drycleaner, both fast food and high-end restaurants, a donut shop and more, are all located within a few minutes drive of our home. Additionally there are approximately 25-30 restaurants located in the immediate area.
Our brand-new carriage home comfortably sleeps 10-12. It is perfect for an extended family group, or multiple families vacationing together.
Available for Sunday - Sunday rentals during summer months; flexible start/end dates during off-season.
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 3.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- 2500+ sq. ft. Professionally Decorated Bright and Sunny Carriage Home; Master Bedroom #1 - One King Size Bed and Full Private Bath with Large Soaking Tub and Separate Shower; Master Bedroom #2 - One King Size Bed and Full Private Bath; Bedroom #3 - Two Double Beds; Bedroom #4 - One Regular Bunk Bed and One Duo Bunk Bed with One Single atop One Full-Size Bed; Luxury Eat-in Kitchen with Granite Countertop and Pond View; Loft Overlooking Livingroom with Additional Lounging/Communal TV Viewing Area, Full Desk and Hi-Speed Computer Access; Skylights. Screened-In Porch with Wicker Seating, Immediately Adjacent to Brand New Community Playground....moreless
- CD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- FULL ACCESS TO LUXURY 15,000 SQ. FT. CLUB HOUSE ON THE BAY** including Professional Class Fitness Center, Indoor/Outdoor Pool, Locker Room, 10 Boat Slips with Dock Access, 2 Tennis Courts, Hot Tub, His/Hers Sauna, Game Room with Arcade Games, Pool Table, Foosball, Darts and Ping Pong. Club House also includes Large Bar with Flat Screen Televisions, Gorgeous Community/Great Room with Stone Fireplace and Large Screen TV, Gourmet Kitchen, and Library. Also availablle within walking distance are Golf (Salt Pond Public Course) and Putt-Putt. Bayside also offers Walking Paths and a Free Beach Shuttle to Bethany Beach on weekends, featuring a Boardwalk, Shopping and Restaurants. ** Club House amenities are available for a modest fee of $20 per person per week (over age 4) payable to the Bayside at Bethany Lakes Community...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Guest comment entered by manager
I just wanted you to know how much we enjoyed our stay at your place in Bayside. The layout, decorations, kitchen, community, playground, clubhouse...everything was just great! We ate most breakfasts and lunches in the house, so the well-equipped kitchen was fantastic. ...[We] will definitely consider coming back in the future.
- Guest Matt S.
- Date of stay 07/14/07
- Review Submitted 07/14/07
Beautiful home. Lovely location. New, clean. Pleanty of parking. Great ammenities.
- Guest Weekend Roadtripper (Washington, DC)
- Date of stay 07/03/07
- Review Submitted 07/03/07
2011 Off-season rates $1400-$1625/week, or partial. Jun 09 - Jun 16....$1750/week; Jun 16 - Jun 23....$2175/week. Jun 23 - Jun 30....$2250; Jun 30 - Jul 07....$2313/week. Jul 07 - Aug 18....$2500/week; Aug 18 - Aug 25....$2250/week. Aug 25 - Sep 01....$2175/week; Sep 01 - Oct 08.... $2075/week. Oct 08 - Jan 05...1400/week. 5% Admin fee imposed by Management Co. Community charges addit'l $25/person weekly (over age 4) for use of Club House.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2004
About: We are a family of 4 - mom, dad and two kids. We are professionals and live outside of Washington DC.
Why Other Bethany Beach Properties:
We chose to buy a vacation rental in this location because we love the community and the amenities. We like going to the beach, but we also like doing other things. Our community clubhouse is open year-round, so even on a cold or rainy day, we can use the pool, hottub and game room. This is wonderful if you have little kids. We did not want to be in a golf community, but as we are near the Salt Pond, golf is readily available for those who are interested. We also are very near shopping, walking distance to the new Harris Teeter grocery store and a number of restaurants, so it's really convenient.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Besides the amenities mentioned above, during the summer months, we really enjoy the use of the community's outdoor pool, tennis courts, boat slips and playground for our kids. We love the community room in the clubhouse and we love the gym. Whenever we visit we really leave feeling rested.
- Primary: (301) 897-0868 (Maryland, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Carriage House Exterior View #1
Master #1 (located on first floor)
Clubhouse Indoor Pool & Hot Tub
Kid's Bunkroom (Partial View)
Carriage House Exterior View #2 - Our Home is on the Far Left
Bayside at Bethany Lakes Club House
Club House Gameroom
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.