Exclusive Woods Resort & Spa, Elegant 3 BR/3 Bath Condo Owner Advertiser
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Killington condo description
Exclusive Woods Resort & Spa, located on the access road - 4 miles from the slopes. Advertised by the OWNER. This is a magnificent newly renovated & elegant cluster home with 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and sleeps 6 adults. Two children can sleep on the two futon chair beds. The master is on the second floor and has one queen bed with its own bathroom which has a shower and a jacuzzi tub. The 2nd bedroom (first floor) has a queen bed with its own bathroom (tub/shower) and the third room (first floor) has 2 single beds and there is a bathroom (tub/shower) right outside the bedroom in the hallway. Also there are 2 single futon bed chairs are in each of the queen bed rooms and they can be moved downstairs into the room with singles or to loft. There is a fully equipped kitchen, weber grill outside the unit, 2 TVs with cable, VCR./DVD, & CD player, internet service, working wood burning fireplace and cathedral ceilings in the living room/dining room area. Elegantly furnished. The Spa is on the property which has a 75 ft indoor pool, exercise studio, clay tennis courts & European Health Spa (facials, massage, manicures available at an extra fee). This is truly a spectacular unit and feels like home. Available weekly, week-ends, monthly, and for the summer. Winter Holiday weeks and week-ends are higher rates. Best to call if you are interested due to rates that vary with the number of days, weekdays versus week-ends and holiday days. NO PETS OR SMOKING ALLOWED IN THE UNIT.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- The Master Bedroom, upstairs, has a Queen Size Bed and is located upstairs with a loft area outside the Bedroom. This BR has its own large bathroom with a large shower and whirlpool tub. BEAUTIFUL. There is also a single futon bed chair in this room that could be easily moved downstairs or into the loft area. Downstairs is a queen size bedroom with its own bathroom that has a tub/shower. There is also a single futon bed chair in this room. The third bedroom has two single beds with floor space (can put the futon mattress on the floor in this room). There is a bathroom right outside this bedroom that has a tub/shower. This is truly a beautiful unit with wood floors in the LR and new carpeting and elegantly decorated. VERY warm and cozy - much more of a home than a rental unit. Amenities of the Spa make it really fun for adults and children. No pets and no smoking in the Unit!...moreless
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- This is truly one of the most beautiful and well situated condo complexes in Killinington. The amenities here don't compare to anywhere else on the Mountain. This Unit - being mostly used by the owner - is elegantly decorated and is more of a home than a rental unit. It has wood floors in the Living Room/Dining Room and new carpeting in the rest of the Unit. The Living Room and Dining Room has new furniture and is incredibly comfortable. The Grill is a gas ignited charcoal grill in case you want to cook outside! There is a shuttle service that can take you to the Mountain and you are a reasonable walk to the Spa that is right on the premises which the entire family (all ages) will truly enjoy! The Exercise Room has expanded and the Swimming pool with Spa, Sauna, Steam and Hot Tub is fantastic. The massage therapists are dynamite! Extensive services are available. Access to the Spa is included in your rental but services are extra. This is a big savings!...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Audio Tape Player
- Not Necessary
- Coin Laundry
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
sports and adventure activities
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Housekeeper Optional
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Tennis Court
- Lawn / Garden
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Spa Whirlpool
- Steam Shower
- Hot Tub
ReviewsWrite a review
Great place, perfect location
Great place, perfect location
We were 2 families looking for a place to stay near Killington during President's week and found Debbie's listing on vrbo. At first I was hesitant to book because of lack of reviews but Debbie was great providing references and answering all my questions. From the first phone call and all the subsequent emails, Debbie was very friendly and patient with all my questions. She really put me at ease. The condo is very nice and cozy. We were a total of 8 people - 4 adults and 4 kids. It didn't feel cramped at all. The location is on the access road to Killington and you are less than 10 minutes from the base. It was so nice to be so close without paying the price for ski in and out. We enjoyed the fireplace everyday as well as the spa. The kids swam in the pool everyday and the parents enjoyed the jacuzzi, sauna and steam room after a full day of skiing. It was really an ideal place for us. If you find yourself hesitating because of lack of reviews, don't. I called 2 references before booking and they provided great reviews and had similar experience as us. We haven't finished unpacking and I already received our deposit back in the mail from Debbie. Thanks Debbie for sharing your home with us. We had a great time!
- Guest Janis J. (New York, NY)
- Date of stay 02/17/14
- Review Submitted 02/26/14
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, adventure seekers, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Rates vary with the week and rates are discounted with extra week day nights - or mid week bookings.Availability: November through April - see calendar. Dependent on owner usage. Also available Mid-May to early October. Excluding holiday weeks, $450/night on week-end night. Additional week day nights are discounted. Only week day nights (not holiday weeks) $300/night (less if added on to a week-end). Feel free to call the owner for exact rates.Rates vary with the week - Holiday weeks are $595-$695 night depending on # of nights - based on 7 nights. Negotiable with longer stays. Don't hesitate to call for quotes!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: +1 203-878-7391 leave a message on confidential voice mail
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Outside View In the Spring
Living Room with Dining Area in background
master bedroom with a private bathroom
View from the loft of the living room area
queen bed bedroom downstairs with its own bathroom
twin beds in downstairs bedroom
bathroom in hallway outside the twin bedroom with tub/shower
2nd view of the kitchen (but it now has a brand new refridgerator and stove)
outside view (after a snow storm) of condo - end unit to the left.
view from the dining area into the living room
Loft area outside of the master bedroom - overlooking living room
2nd view from the loft of the living room area
bathroom off the queen bedroom downstairs which has a tub/shower
downstairs twin bedroom
one view of the kitchen area
hot tub on the left of the pool. sauna & steam in pool area
3 Bedroom / 0 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.