Luxurious Poipu Condo - Exactly What You've Been Looking for!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kahala condo description
WELCOME TO 'MOKU HALE' (Our Hawaiian Island Home) on Kauai’s SUNNY south shore. This luxurious 2 bedroom, 2 bath, oceanview condominium is #211 at the Kahala Resort, which is one of Poipu's most beautifully landscaped and well maintained condominium complexes. Kahala borders two of Kauai’s best beaches, 'Shipwreck Beach' and the World famous 'Poipu Beach'.
Poipu Beach has been voted 'Best Beach' in America by the Travel Channel and for good reason with so much to offer. Your children will love the calm waters, where they can explore the underwater world with a mask and snorkel. The small waves are good for beginning boogie borders but there’s a surfing area for those experienced surfers as well. Other frequent visitors to this beach are the beloved Hawaiian Monk Seals who come here to rest in the sun just like we do!
The beach park has restrooms, showers, picnic tables and pavilions as well as a large lawn area with shade trees. It is also one of the very few beaches on the island with lifeguards.
Back at the condo, enjoy all the conveniences of being at home. The luxurious master suite features a Cal King bed, walk in closet and a beautiful stone walk-in shower for two. You'll also enjoy the finest, 600 thread count linens. The newly remodeled kitchen has everything you would ever need to create an island feast, just in case feel like dining at home and watching the sun set over the ocean from your lanai.
To satisfy your entertainment needs, you will find this condo well stocked with electronic 'goodies'. We have Free High Speed, Wireless Internet, Stereo CD player, two televisions with free HBO and DVD player. We also have unlimited long distance phone calling to anywhere in the US, so feel free to call home as much as you like while on Kauai!
An additional bonus is this is a ground floor, end unit with direct access to the pool and tennis courts. Only seconds from your Oceanside lanai, this beautiful pool is complete with a whirlpool spa and is just one of the TWO available pools for your use at the resort!
Sidewalks take you on an easy walk to the Hyatt Regency with five restaurants, a coffee shop and lounge high above the ocean. On the way to the Hyatt, remember to stop at the rocky area to watch the turtles that swim and feed there most of the year.
Come discover the 'Aloha Spirit' that abounds in this Garden Island Paradise!
** This property is an approved vacation rental Licensed by the County of Kauai. #TV-1310 **
THIS IS WHAT OUR GUESTS ARE SAYING....
* We loved being at the condo, more than the Grand Hyatt which we are leaving now. If we are lucky enough to get to return to Hawaii, we would surely stay in your condo again. It's convenience is terrific. Mahalo!
GUESTS FROM NEW YORK, NY - OCTOBER, '08
* My grandson and I enjoyed our stay at Moku Hale in Poipu. I agree with all the other favorable comments about decor, location, etc. I would like to add that this condo is IDEAL for older folks and/or those with limited mobility. The parking space is very convenient to the unit. The pool is only 50 steps away (yes, I counted!). This condo is all on one level, with just one easy step down from the hallway to the living room. I must rave, also, about the master bathroom. Pictures don't do justice. In addition to being beautiful, the rock floor felt amazingly cool and comfortable on the feet. Thanks for your courtesy and prompt attention to questions and details.
GUESTS FROM MILWAUKIE, OREGON - JULY, '08
* We're back home from our Hawaii trip and wanted to send a quick note to say thanks and that we really enjoyed our stay at Moku Hale. Love all the art work and tile in the condo, it's so tastefully done it makes a very comfortable environment. I wish I was still just a short walk from the beautiful white sand beaches there at Poipu.
GUESTS FROM Portland, OREGON - JUNE, '08
* We wanted to tell you how much we enjoyed staying at your place. Besides being well equipped and featuring a lovely lay-out, your condo was very well placed near a great ocean front and in good proximity to many south shore delights. A good measure of the space was how much the kids loved to hang around
the pool, tennis courts, the patio, or stroll down to Brennekes. All in a bang-on spot!
Thank you again.
GUESTS FROM ALBERTA, CANADA - MARCH, '08
* We throughly enjoyed our trip Kauai!!! The condo was excellent and the whole rental experience was probably the best we have ever encountered. Another very pleasant surprise was that the condo and its location were just how you described and there were no surprises!! We will be sure to contact you for future rentals. Thanks again!!
GUESTS FROM SPOKANE, WA - FEBRUARY, '08
* Thanks a lot for everything. We had a wonderful time in Kauai. The condo was great, even more than we expected, fully equipped and very convenient. We will definitely contact you again for our future vacations in Hawaii. We were very pleased with your services and assistance.
GUESTS FROM SEATTLE, WA - OCTOBER ’07
* We just wanted to let you that the Condo in Poipu was great. Wonderful weather! Thanks again.
GUESTS FROM GARDEN GROVE, CA - APRIL, ‘07
* I just want to tell you we enjoyed our stay at Moku Hale very much! I liked the small touches, like the touch lamp at the door and the coffee for our first morning. The unit is very well kept and I would certainly recommend it to anyone! Our first trip to Kauai was simply perfect.
GUESTS FROM VANCOUVER, CANADA - MARCH ’07
* We truly enjoyed our time at the condo and look forward to coming back in the future (hopefully the not-too-distant future!!). We totally loved it and the bed in the master bedroom is extremely comfortable!
I haven't slept that well in years except in my own bed. Mahalo for helping us set up the perfect vacation!
GUESTS FROM LAKEWOOD, WA - MARCH ’07
State of Hawaii Business Registration # W 93285488-01
- 980 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Washing Machine:
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Shared Hot Tub
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Rain Forests
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Right in the heart of Poipu....Just steps from Everything!
ReviewsWrite a review
GREAT!! Had everything we needed or wanted
GREAT!! Had everything we needed or wanted
Condo was laid out great and came fully stocked. The toy closet has every thing needed for a day at the beach. Complex was quiet and close to a couple of good restaurants and 1 of the best beaches for boogie boarding! Highly recommend this condo...great for families or 2 couples! Chad made everything very easy!
- Guest The Ladd Family (San Diego)
- Date of stay 07/14/13
- Review Submitted 07/25/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, sightseeing, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
My two teens and I rented this condo for a week in April. The home is clean, spacious and well-equipped. But best of all, it's just a short walk to Poipu public beach, where there's great snorkeling, and close to the main road out of town for access to the grocery store, shopping, and points north and west. My only complaints would be the lack of A/C and the small second bedroom. It was very humid during much of our stay, and I really missed A/C, although I understand that many homes are not air-conditioned on the island — I assume due to the high cost of electricity and the trade winds which I guess help keep you cool at some times of the year. The master BR is cooled by a portable unit which has to be emptied of water every few hours — not so much fun in the middle of the night. However, for the price this house is totally worth it if you don't mind the humidity so much. (I have very frizzy/curly hair and hot flashes so it was an issue for me!). My kids didn't mind it at all. The second bedroom was comfortable, but rather cramped for two people, since there was no dresser to stow clothing. There was a good-sized closet but of course my teens didn't use it. Again, the price was right, and other than the above minor issues I highly recommend this rental. There's a pool right out the door and my kids really enjoyed swimming every evening while I relaxed in the hot tub. In addition, Chad was a great help with everything and responded quickly to all questions. By the way, while you're on Kauai, DO NOT miss a tour of the north coast, and especially Ke'e Beach and the adjacent Kalapau hiking trail. I also recommend Na Pali Explorer boat tours out of Waimea. Ask for Captain Sean. On the downside, don't waste your money at Brenneke's restaurant; the food is mediocre and overpriced. Go to Kalapaki Joe's instead! Aloha and Mahalo! Hope we can return again one day!
- Guest Sally L. (Basking Ridge, NJ)
- Date of stay 04/14/11
- Review Submitted 04/23/11
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, people with disabilities, sightseeing, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
We spent 6 beautiful days in the condo,which felt like home the minute we arrived. It is fully equipped with everything you could imagine,beds are comfy,kitchen is gorgeous,l'anai is awesome for meals & enjoying the stars. The pool & hot tub are clean & a great place to meet the neighbors. Kauai is a beautiful island & we will be back! I would highly recommend this home to everyone!
- Guest Christine28 (Valemount BC Canada)
- Date of stay 11/01/08
- Review Submitted 11/01/08
$195/night (2 person rate) - $10/night for each additional guest ** Check for Holiday Rates ** 13.41% Hawaii excise and accommodations Tax. $200 refundable security deposit, $145/cleaning fee. 50% Deposit required to confirm - balance is due 30 days prior to arrival Cancellation Policy: Full refund if rental can be resold for the length and length and terms of the original reservation.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Lihue International Airport at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Poipu Beach Park at 200 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: walking distance at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: walking distance at 1 Metres
- Primary: + (585) 314-6050 (New York, USA)
- Secondary: (585) 314-6050 (New York, USA)
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - View the Owners Website For This Property
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Nestled among lush tropical gardens - All Photos are of this condo ONLY
Just one of the two pools available for your lounging pleasure!
Complete and newly remodeled Kitchen
This is the incredible view from your lanai, of the gardens & pool area
Formal dining area
The 2nd bedroom can be set up as a King bed or two twin beds
Often seen here in Poipu, these Monk Seals may join you for a sun bath!
This beautifully landscaped walkway goes from your front door to Poipu Beach
Incredible Shipwreck Beach, just minutes from your door!
Spacious and elegant living area
Another view of the living room.
Cal King master suite features a walk-in closet & a two person stone shower.
The "spa like" master bath
Our spacious walk-in stone shower - Big enough for two!
Enjoy a game of tennis at one of our multiple courts
The view of the ocean and tennis courts from the lanai.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 10, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.