Airy Ranch W Deck, Pet Friendly, Near Bike Paths, Beaches & Town, *Special Rates
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Miacomet house description
NEW: Central Air Conditioning!!! Floor Plan: Newly-renovated home perfect for families, open living/dining/kitchen area with glass sliders to deck. Living room has cable TV/DVD player and new furniture. Kitchen is newly remodeled with granite slab counters, and new lighting. Dining area has ceiling fan & seats 6. Master bedroom has queen bed, ceiling fan, cable TV & en-suite full bath. Two additional bedrooms w/ceiling fans (1 with 2 twin beds; 1 with daybed) share full hallway bath. Family room off dining area has washer/dryer & TV/VCR PLUS queen sleeper sofa. Native hydrangea bushes frame the house. Back yard features spacious deck with new Weber gas grill, outdoor table and four Adirondack chairs for morning coffee and evening stargazing. The enclosed warm water outdoor shower is refreshing. Location: located relatively Surfside Road with access to many beaches, bike paths and town. **** SPECIAL SUMMER RATES AVAILABLE, ESP FOR MULTIPLE WEEK STAYS!!!
Short drive to town, 1/5th of a mile to Surfside bike path, less than 2 miles from the popular south shore beaches of Surfside and Miacomet. Our house is very close to lots of other beaches and about 1/2 hour from Great Point. Lots to do for both children and parents: a day at the beach to ride the waves, swim, sail, kayak or just play in the sand; biking; golfing on Nantucket's public golf courses; visiting Nantucket's museums, historic houses and many lighthouses; and eating and shopping in historic Nantucket center! The Stop and Shop supermarket makes stocking the house easy. It is less than ten minutes away from the house. We are 1/5th of a mile from the affordable shuttle bus service that conveniently runs throughout Nantucket. Please inquire about pets - we are pet friendly. Our house is a non-smoking home.
- 1 story
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
- Central A/C!!! There are three bedrooms. The master has a new queen-size bed and mattress and an en suite bathroom. One of the two guest bedrooms has two twin beds, and the other has a single daybed - these bedrooms share a full hallway bathroom. Additionally, there is a queen sofa bed in the family room off of the dining area. The washer and dryer are conveniently located in the family room. Lastly, there is a wonderful and refreshing outdoor warm water shower that is perfect for rinsing off after a day at the beach or for jump-starting your day. Renovations: The kitchen was just completely remodeled and now features black granite slab countertops, an undermounted sink, an enlarged prep island, a new LG refrigerator, a new dishwasher and custom Cherry cabinets. New bamboo flooring was laid in the entire main area and hallway, the living area was just freshly painted, and the living room has two new sofas....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Our house has two full bathrooms: one enclosed within the master bedroom, and a full hallway bathroom. My favorite, an outdoor, cedar-enclosed warm water shower, is accessible off of the dining room via the deck or outside our house when returning from a fun-filled day of swimming, sailing, fishing or kayaking at the beach....moreless
- NEW in 2012: CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING!!! Our home contains 1 queen, 3 twins plus 1 sofa bed in the family room; brand new open kitchen overlooking secluded outdoor living space that includes attached deck and large backyard; ceiling and room fans; 2 cable TVs (1 with DVD), 1 non-cable TV with VCR; large back deck with table seating 6, 4 Adirondack chairs and new Weber gas grill; big back yard with enclosed outdoor warm water shower;. Our home is open, light and airy, allowing for cozy family time when not out and about. Washer and dryer are off of the dining area. Beaches, bike/blading/walking paths, museums, light houses, restaurants, supermarkets and shops are all easily accessible....moreless
- Video Library
- Books For Adults
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- CD Player
- Books For Kids
- Away From It All
- Winery Tours
- Coin Laundry
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Near The Ocean
sports and adventure activities
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Roller Blading
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Ceiling Fans
- Towels Provided
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Local Maps
- Alarm Clock
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Housekeeper Optional
- Coffee Maker
- Lobster Pot
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Outdoor Grill
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill Gas
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$3500/week2013 Rates: $3500/week May 1 - November 1Please call to discuss SPECIAL RATES, timing and availability, for stays longer than two weeks. Minimum stay: one week. We are pet friendly and maintain a non-smoking home -- please inquire via telephone or e-mail.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Nantucket Airport at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Steamship Authority & Hy-line at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: beach at 2 Miles
- Primary: 201 220-5199 My cell, please call anytime!
- Secondary: 201 797-1526 Home
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of the house with Hydrangeas in bloom
Comfy living room, new sofas added Spring '08
Sunny master bedroom suite, queen bed, full bath
Spacious dining area as seen from the kitchen
Twin bdrm, shares full hall bath with daybed room
The back yard at dusk
Open airy Kitchen w granite, new appliances, new pendant lights, cherry cabinets
Back deck, off of kitchen dining area
Lovely little guest bedroom with daybed
Bright living room with plenty of seating, TV DVD
Front of the house in autumn w new front porch
New kitchen, black granite slabs, bamboo floors
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.