One Bedroom Condo in Luxurious Bay View Grand Ixtapa
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ixtapa condo description
Beautiful, one bedroom luxury condo in Bay View Grand Residencial, Ixtapa.
* Located in the heart of charming Ixtapa, within walking distance to dining and shopping.
* Fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker, blender, toaster, etc.
* Oversized shower with shower massage feature.
* Fully equipped gym onsite featuring brand new treadmills, eliptical trainers, exercise bikes weight machines and free weights. THERE IS A DAILY FEE FOR USING THE GYM AND SPA.
* Poolside snack bars with extremely reasonable prices.
* WIFI from the unit, lobby, and pool area
* Game room with pool tables.
* Onsite spa featuring reasonable priced massages.
* 24 hour security.
* Fifth floor south tower unit provides a beautiful, unobstructed view of pools, beach and ocean. Relax and enjoy!!
- 900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Pool Table:
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
We have stayed in this condo multiple times and keep coming back.The new king bed is outstanding as is the futon in the living room.All of the comforts of home and a wonderful view of the ocean.The complex is safe and secure and lots of dining,just a short walk.We are happy to recommend this great one bedroom condo in the Bay View Grand.
- Guest Don and Becki (Brandon,Manitoba)
- Date of stay 12/29/12
- Review Submitted 01/13/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, tourists without a car.
We have stayed in this unit twice and have booked again for 2011.Great location condo.It is well equipped and the view is spectacular.Having laundry and cooking facilities in the condo are real pluses for short or long stays.We've done both.Nicely furnished too!
- Guest Don and Becki (Brandon Manitoba)
- Date of stay 02/02/10
- Review Submitted 02/02/10
We enjoyed this great condo at Bay View Grand in Ixtapa for a week March 21, 2009! Perfect location - the condo was perfect. Enjoyed having a comfy bed; a washer and dryer and a roomy deck to enjoy watching the ocean! The owners are wonderful and can't think of anything negative. Loved the pools, and the food and drinks were good and very reasonable! They waited on us hand and foot! Very clean! And we ate out every day across the street at many of the delicious restaurants! I've stayed at hotels nearby, but we are definitely coming back to the Bay View Grand next time and using this condo!
- Guest Barb and Mark Bonnet (Cedar Rapids, Iowa)
- Date of stay 04/13/09
- Review Submitted 04/13/09
The Bay View Grand is the best place in Ixtapa. This unit was exactly what we were looking for and certainly met all of our expectations. The property was exceptional and in the best location for us. Perfect!
- Guest Steve & Donna1 (Victoria, MN)
- Date of stay 04/03/08
- Review Submitted 04/03/08
We enjoyed our week at Bayview Grand, our time in Ixtapa and we especially loved your beautiful condo. Everything met or exceeded our expectations...the huge shower, the big bedroom etc,etc. The view is awesome, the pools are wonderful and the fishing was great. We will definitely be back.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 02/29/08
- Review Submitted 02/29/08
We really enjoyed our time at your beautiful condo.I was so amazed how much closet & storage space you have in your condo.For the 9 days we spent at the condo we sure did need it.The shower in this condo is big enough for 2 people.Very nice view off of the patio.Also very handy was the FREE internet in the Business Center.We will return definitely.Thanks again!
- Guest Carrie7 (Farmington,MN)
- Date of stay 11/04/07
- Review Submitted 11/04/07
IMPORTANT NOTE: The minimum rental period for this unit is seven days. Dec - April: $1,300/week; $4000/month May - November $1,050/week; $3,250/month Week of Christmas/New Years/Easter(Holy Week) $1,400/week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2006
- Primary: 630-234-6680
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
view from terrace
This pool is just steps away!
Fully equipped kitchen includes dishwasher!
Living room with double bed futon.
Easily rearrangeable living room furniture to meet your needs.
The Bay View Grand as seen from the beach.
New king sized bed in 2012.
Living room with cable TV.
Enjoy meals or cocktails from the terrace with fabulous view of the ocean!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Friday, October 04, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.