Beach & Tennis Club Condo...Just Steps Away from Bonita Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Bonita Beach & Tennis Club condo description
Enjoy a relaxing vacation full of white sandy beaches and beautiful sunsets in our non-smoking unit located directly across the street from the warm waters of Bonita Beach!
This unit is located in Building One of the complex on the third floor with elevator or stair access. This is a studio condo with 1 bath. The rental, which was totally remodeled and redecorated with a tropical motif, has a king size bed in the sleeping area, a queen size sleeper sofa, granite countertops, tile floors, and a well-equipped kitchen/dinette area which includes a dishwasher. You can choose to sit on the balcony or in the living area to enjoy the views of the ocean. There is secure wireless high-speed Internet in the unit. We are sure you will find this newly renovated unit to be a home away from home.
The beach is just steps away, and views of the beach and the gorgeous sunsets are visible from the unit. Located right on the resort are two heated pools and 10 Har-Tru clay tennis courts. Located directly across the street on the beach is Doc's Beach House with good food and spirits and rentals for parasailing, jet skis, kayaking, and sailing; and many other restaurants are located just minutes away. Keep busy by shopping, shelling, sight seeing, fishing, boating... the list goes on and on. With miles of sandy white beaches, and sparkling blue waters as far as the eye can see, we are sure you will never want to leave!
There is a 1-week (Saturday to Saturday) minimum stay in season and a 5-day minimum stay out of season.
Keywords: Condominium - Unit 1304
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Sofa
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Pool Table
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Water Sports Gear:
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Barefoot Beach and Bonita Beach are just steps across the street. Free tennis with clay courts on site. Bocci ball on site. The award winning Barefoot Beach Preserve is 2 miles south. Coconut Jack's, Bonita Breeze, and Doc's Restaurants are within walking distance. Lovers Key/Carl Johnson State Park, Lover's Key (five miles north of the resort) with kayak and canoe rentals available. Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Recreational Area -- a beautiful beachfront state park that was voted as a National Gold Medal Winner, only six miles south of the Resort. Koreshan State Historical Site - a Historical Park that houses the remnants of a religious sect that flourished during the late 19th and early 20th century. Naples Pier - a Public Pier thta extends 1000 feet into the Gulf of Mexico which is great for fishing, sunning, and strolling. Other attractions: Cambier Park, Philharmonic Center for the Arts; Bonita Art League; Southwest Symphony; Collier Historical Museum; Edison Museum; Corkscrew Swamp; Everglades National Park; Estero Bay for boating and fishing; Public Libraries; Disc Golf near Bonita Springs Library; and many many more activities....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Family of Four
Family of Four
Great Condo for Our family, two adults and two children. Large very comfortable kind size bed, and fold out sofa. Very nice kitchen and appliance with everything you need to cook! Large bathroom and Walk in closet. Rotating Flat screen TV- able to view from living room or sleeping area. Condo also Includes Internet Access. Screened in porch with excellent view of the Ocean and channel.
- Guest Family of Four (Ohio)
- Date of stay 01/19/13
- Review Submitted 01/27/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, people with disabilities, sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with young children.
Off Season 2013 (4/6/2013-12/20/2013) - $80 per night + sales tax (5 day minimum) Christmas 2013 (12/21/2013-1/3/2014) - $120 per night + sales tax (5 day minimum) Shoulder 2014 (1/4/2014-1/31/2014) - $120 per night + sales tax (5 day minimum) Season 2014 (2/1/2014-4/25/2014)-$140 per night + sales tax (7 day min)(Sat-Sat) Off Season 2014 (4/26/2014-12/19/2014) - $80 per nigh + sales tax (5 day minimum) Security Deposit required for weekly & monthly rentals. Cleaning fee is $106. Check-in 4pm/Check-out 10am. All guests must show government-issued ID at check-in Photo ID & credit card/cash deposit required at check-in for incidental charges.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Enjoy the beautiful sunsets at Bonita Beach.
King Size Bed-Bonita Beach, FL Beach Condo Rental
Spacious Living Area
Enjoy sitting out on the veranda.
Enjoy the warm weather at the Beach & Tennis Resort on Bonita Beach.
Enjoy the spacious pool!
Doc's Beach House located directly across the street!
Newly Renovated Kitchen-Bonita Beach, FL Beach Condo Rental
Views of the gulf from Bonita Beach & Tennis Club.
Relax Poolside at the Bonita Beach & Tennis Club Resort
Relax in the beautiful pool.
Lots of activities to do on the beach!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Sunday, August 04, 2013
0 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.