Spacious Tri-Level Townhouse Just Minutes from the Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Santa Monica apartment description
All the fun of the fair
To the north lies Santa Monica, to the south sits Venice, and bridging the two is this family fun house. Promises of the raffish charm of the fair abound – in a cherished family photograph taken at the Coney Island World’s Fair, in the urban decor of the boys’ rooms, the presence of 'toys' for girls and boys of every age. But this is genteel playground, surrounded by palm trees, sweeping hillside views, and with plenty of space to move about the cabin.
The proud matriarch of a close-knit family of four, your host has lived in the area for over a decade. She spends her days bringing out the inner beauty of others, which is perhaps the
reason this home’s interior performs with an understated elegance.
A local dreamland
Each floor of this townhouse has its own amusements. At the top you’ll find a contemporary kitchen, living room and dining room with some eye-popping embellishments, such as a tile-encrusted support beam and a decorative clamshell bowl, which might just draw your eye away from the array of modern art also present.
Roll down to the middle level and its main attraction, a deck off the master bedroom sporting a jacuzzi and sun-shaded couch. It's all shipshape in the kids’ bedroom, with a porthole that divides the double lofted beds, a spectacular model boat, while sporting allegiances are semaphored with the paraphernalia adorning the walls.
The lowest floor is an arcade brimming with delights, a hip parade enhanced with cityscape art. And should you be overtaken by the urge to play, a half court is there for any nascent pickup b-ball champions.
If you're on wheels, the shopping and dining of the 3rd Street Promenade or Abbot Kinney Boulevard are only a short drive away: you'll have the use of the parking space in the home’s private garage too. But if you're up for a stroll, the rustling palm trees and ocean breeze offer much better company – and you’ll find some enticing bars and restaurants along the way.
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Included
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- This home can comfortably sleep six guests in two queen sized, and one California king sized, bed. A child's room has two additional lofted beds, and with the use of a single sofabed in the double bedroom, this home can sleep nine. Guests used to plush beds should likely not opt to use the sofabeds....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- A welcome pack will be provided on arrival and an iPhone will be available for you during the duration of your stay. Home truths: While babies and children are welcome in this home, no toddlers, please. This home can comfortably sleep six guests in two queen sized, and one California king sized, bed. A child's room has two additional lofted beds, and with the use of a single sofabed in the double bedroom, this home can sleep nine. Guests used to plush beds should likely not opt to use the sofabeds. This home includes one off-street parking space. Fear not if your party is bigger, as the neighboring streets do not require a permit. A family of fish live in a large tank in the queen bedroom. While they will not require your care during guest stays, you will have their company. The minimum stay length for this home is five nights....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Game Room
- Video Games
- Away From It All
- Horse Riding
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Climbing
- Dining Room
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Housekeeper Included
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
1. If you book more than 7 days before your stay starts, you can cancel within 24 hours of making it, and we will refund 100% of any charge
2. If you cancel at least 2 weeks before you are due to arrive, we charge you 50% of the stay cost
3. Once you’re within two weeks of the start of your stay, we can’t refund your booking
Please note that all prices on this site are indicative and guests should contact one fine stay directly to get up-to-date rates and availability.
Our normal check-in time is 16:00 with check-out being any time before 11:00.
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About: onefinestay gives you the chance to stay in someone's place while they're out of town. You get to live their life for a few days and nights. Booking a stay is as easy as booking a hotel room. And there's service to match. Nobody wants to be a tourist, so our homes come with recommendations from the people who live in them. For everything else, we're here 24/7.
Why Santa Monica:
Coastal carousel If you're on wheels, the shopping and dining of the 3rd Street Promenade or Abbot Kinney Boulevard are only a short drive away: you'll have the use of the parking space in the home’s private garage too. But if you're up for a stroll, the rustling palm trees and ocean breeze offer much better company – and you’ll find some enticing bars and restaurants along the way.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Booking a stay is as easy as booking a hotel room, with online payment and confirmation. You get the same attention to detail and personal service too. Every home is properly cleaned before and after you stay, beds made (we can even do hospital corners) and bathrooms kitted out with luxury toiletries. There’s a maid service if you want it, as well as other hotel-style amenities. Once we’ve helped you settle in, we’re just a call away, 24/7. If it’s something we can’t solve over the phone, we’ll pop over to lend a hand. And because nobody wants to be a tourist, our homes come with personal and unique recommendations from the people who live in them – places to eat, things to do and adventures to go on.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings