Colorful, Fanciful Home Just a Block Away from Centralpark
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Upper West Side apartment description
The perfect brew
The Upper West Side’s balanced blend of sophistication and enjoyment will please your palate with shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions, but that’s icing on the petit four when you’re staying at this scrumptious home. Within, Old Hollywood meets East Coast eclectic in a series of colorful rooms furnished with antiques and collectibles. Sit and sip or venture out to Central Park, only one charming city block away.
Your hostess is an interior stylist who loves the art of collecting. Her time as one of the original residents of Greenwich Village peeks around the corners of her current home.
Milk and honey
However you take your tea, you’ll feel like you’re in a fairy tale when you cross the threshold into this home. Like it sweet and lively? The living room’s ornately upholstered blue armchairs and beautiful red sofa will suit your fancy. Prefer a touch of cream? Help yourself to the plush comfort of the bedroom, complete with an antique vanity and a custom-painted dresser. If you feel like fixing yourself a teatime snack, the rosy hue of the kitchen offers an inviting place to whip something up.
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Included
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- A welcome pack will be provided on arrival and an iPhone will be available for you during the duration of your stay. Home truths: This beautiful home is exclusively for adults only. This apartment is home to one lovable dog. Though she won't be in residence during guest stays, this home isn't suitable for people with allergies. Although there is no air-conditioning unit in this home, guests will find that the rooms stay naturally cool through the terrace doors and bedroom windows. This home comfortably sleeps two adults, with an airbed that can be set up in the living room upon request bringing the occupancy to four. There are laundry facilities located in the basement of the building for guest use. The minimum length stay for this home is four nights....moreless
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theatre
- City Centre
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Housekeeper Included
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
1. If you book more than 7 days before your stay starts, you can cancel within 24 hours of making it, and we will refund 100% of any charge
2. If you cancel at least 2 weeks before you are due to arrive, we charge you 50% of the stay cost
3. Once you’re within two weeks of the start of your stay, we can’t refund your booking
Please note that all prices on this site are indicative and guests should contact one fine stay directly to get up-to-date rates and availability.
Our normal check-in time is 16:00 with check-out being any time before 11:00.
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About: onefinestay gives you the chance to stay in someone's place while they're out of town. You get to live their life for a few days and nights. Booking a stay is as easy as booking a hotel room. And there's service to match. Nobody wants to be a tourist, so our homes come with recommendations from the people who live in them. For everything else, we're here 24/7.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Booking a stay is as easy as booking a hotel room, with online payment and confirmation. You get the same attention to detail and personal service too. Every home is properly cleaned before and after you stay, beds made (we can even do hospital corners) and bathrooms kitted out with luxury toiletries. There’s a maid service if you want it, as well as other hotel-style amenities. Once we’ve helped you settle in, we’re just a call away, 24/7. If it’s something we can’t solve over the phone, we’ll pop over to lend a hand. And because nobody wants to be a tourist, our homes come with personal and unique recommendations from the people who live in them – places to eat, things to do and adventures to go on.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings