Beach & Tennis Club Condo... Just Steps Away from the Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Bonita Beach & Tennis Club condo description
Enjoy a relaxing vacation full of white sandy beaches and beautiful sunsets in our non-smoking unit located directly across the street from the warm waters of Bonita Beach! This is one of the most desirable vaction locations in Florida!
This unit is located in Building Four of the resort on the 8th floor with elevator and stair access. This is a studio condo with 1 bathroom. The rental has a king-size bed in the sleeping area with a queen-size sleeper sofa located in the living area, and a newly renovated kitchen/dinette area which includes a dishwasher. You can choose to sit on the balcony or in the living area to enjoy the views of the ocean. There is secure wireless high-speed Internet in the unit. We are sure you will find this unit to be a home away from home.
The Beach is just steps away and views of the white beaches and gorgeous sunsets are visible from the unit. Located right on the resort are two heated pools and 10 Har-Tru clay tennis courts. Located directly across the street on the beach is Doc's Beach House with good food and spirits and rentals for parasailing, jet skis, kayaking, and sailing, and many other restaurants are located just minutes away. Keep busy by shopping, shelling, sight seeing, fishing, boating... the list goes on and on. With miles of sandy white beaches, and sparkling blue waters as far as the eye can see, we are sure you will never want to leave!
There is a 1-week (Saturday to Saturday) minimum stay in season and a 5-day minimum stay out of season.
Keywords: Condominium - Unit 4805
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Sofa
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Water Sports Gear:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Rock Climbing
- Surf Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Barefoot Beach and Bonita Beach are just steps across the street. Free tennis with clay courts on site. Bocci ball on site. The award winning Barefoot Beach Preserve is 2 miles south. Coconut Jack's, Bonita Breeze, and Doc's Restaurants are within walking distance. Lovers Key/Carl Johnson State Park, Lover's Key (five miles north of the resort) with kayak and canoe rentals available. Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Recreational Area -- a beautiful beachfront state park that was voted as a National Gold Medal Winner, only six miles south of the Resort. Koreshan State Historical Site - a Historical Park that houses the remnants of a religious sect that flourished during the late 19th and early 20th century. Naples Pier - a Public Pier that extends 1000 feet into the Gulf of Mexico which is great for fishing, sunning, and strolling. Other attractions: Cambier Park, Philharmonic Center for the Arts; Bonita Art League; Southwest Symphony; Collier Historical Museum; Edison Museum; Corkscrew Swamp; Everglades National Park; Estero Bay for boating and fishing; Public Libraries; Disc Golf near Bonita Springs Library; and many many more activities....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
In need of a change of scenery?
In need of a change of scenery?
This property was exactly as described. No surprises. Very clean and totally functional.A comfortable King sized bed. A really great view of the gulf and easy access to pool, tennis courts and beach. A low key, very relaxing place. Not too stuffy or formal, just right for a relaxing stay. Royal Shell Vacations very helpful. Nice bonus to be able to have great beach chairs and an umbrella!!
- Guest mary barr (grand rapids, mi)
- Date of stay 03/10/12
- Review Submitted 03/21/12
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Guest comment entered by manager
Everything was great! Loved the location. Thank you!
- Guest Jerry & Melissa
- Date of stay 05/11/11
- Review Submitted 07/18/11
We had a great time. The condo is clean and exactly as described. The view is wonderful. We ate breakfast on the screened-in balcony each morning. Easy walk to the beach. Great value! We would stay here again.
- Guest J & M (Saudi Arabia)
- Date of stay 05/16/11
- Review Submitted 05/27/11
Recommended for: Romantic getaway.
Manager response: Thanks for this posting ,if you wish to return let me know.
Off Season 2013 (4/6/2013-12/20/2013) - $80 per night + sales tax (5 day minimum) Christmas 2013 (12/21/2013-1/3/2014) - $120 per night + sales tax (5 day minimum) Shoulder 2014 (1/4/2014-1/31/2014) - $120 per night + sales tax (5 day minimum) Season 2014 (2/1/2014-4/25/2014)-$140 per night + sales tax (7 day min (Sat-Sat) Off Season 2014 (4/26/2014-12/19/2014) - $80 per night + sales tax (5 day minimum) Security Deposit required for weekly & monthly rental. Cleaning fee is $106.00 Check-in 4pm/Check-out 10am. All guests must show government-issued ID at check-in Photo ID & credit card/cash deposit required at check-in for incidental charges.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Enjoy the picturesque sunsets on Bonita Beach!
Living Area-Bonita Beach, FL Condo Rental
Relax on the Veranda!
The unit is located in Bldg 4 of the resort, surrounded by lovely palm trees.
Beautiful Pool Area
10 Har-Tru clay tennis courts located on the resort
Enjoy some of the many activities to do on the beach!
Beautiful views of the ocean right from the unit!-Bonita Beach, Florida
Newly Renovated Kitchen-Bonita Beach, FL Condo Rental
King Size Bed
Scenic view from the condo
Enjoy the spacious pool!
Walk across the street to Doc's Beach House and enjoy the awesome food & drinks!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Saturday, September 07, 2013