299.00 Ocean View! Ocean Front 2 Bedrm/2bath Super Deal!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kaanapali Shores condo description
• Our regular price of $329 has been reduced to $299 plus HI tax and cleaning when booking for seven days or more with full payment when booking your reservation. If this unit is not available we have 3 other units here at Kaanapali Shores.
• Ocean Front 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms second floor UNIT 204.
• This is our second floor STYLE 'A ' condo # 204 (the biggest 2 bedrooms with all the rooms facing the ocean)
• OCEAN FRONT unit at Kaanapali Shores at the FRONT of the building 50 FEET FROM THE BEACH.
• Check out the view photos from the Lanai This is the actual view not just a telephoto shot !
• NOTHING IN FRONT OF THIS CONDO Unit 204 as ALL ROOMS FACE THE OCEAN!
• We are now offering ALL four of our units at Kaanapali Shores that ARE Ocean Front view at the front of the building for $299 per night (one bedroom for $199) during 2014.
• Unit No. 204 Unit No. 404 (VRBO # 118332) both are $299 per night
• Our ground floor Unit No. 103 also second row from the ocean edge ( VRBO # 67815) $299 per night
• Our one bedroom ocean front/view in the third row from the ocean ( VRBO # 78997 ) for only $199 per night
• Our regular price of $329 is available for anyone who prefers to hold their reservation with a $500 down payment with the balance becoming due 45 days prior to your arrival date. The choice is yours!
• We have noticed that there are some condos at Kaanapali Shores that are also Ocean Front like ours but rent for $395 OR MORE per night. There are also condos at Kaanapali Shores that rent for less than our prices here, and all of them are in the BACK OF THE RESORT and have no ocean view or a limited one over the parking lot. All the views that you see with red roofs of a resort next door are located over the parking lot at Kaanapali Shores.
• Please compare the location and price and the fact that our unit is not near any parking lot and insures you a quiet night's sleep without car noises or the bird noise.
• We have been renting these units for the past 18 years and we live on Maui in Haiku.
• We can accommodate up to 22 guests in our four condos, so family gatherings are possible. We, and our staff, take pride in providing you the best value for YOUR Vacation Accommodations on Maui.
• After you check our calendar, let us be the one to provide you with the best service for your vacation trip in paradise.
• Please book early for best selection since we fill up quickly.
• All daily prices quoted here are plus Hawaii tax of 13.42 % and a one time cleaning of $125(one of the lowest charged to guests)
See you at the beach!
Fred and Luba
P.S Please check the calendar for complete open dates. If you do not find the dates open in this unit,check other units for open dates . All of our units are listed here on VRBO we have three other units at Kaanapali Shores listed here
*and two more at Paki Maui (VRBO #169916) 2 bedroom unit renting for $199 per night FALL Special, and a one bedroom ocean front unit 208 (VRBO #170680) renting for only $129 per night (FALL Special Price )
*and one at Napili Shores. (VRBO #67818) renting for $119 per night. When you go to our site you will see All the units that might be available for your dates FALL sale Aug 15 to Nov 15 seven or more days with full payment upon booking the unit.
These prices do not include Holiday Pricing
Keywords: Kaanapali Shores condo for rent by owner! 2 bedroom two bath ocean front location 50 feet from the water . One of the best locations at Kaanapali Shores Resort!
- 968 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Two elevaters per stack
- On floor 2
- 9 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Covered Parking
- Shared Hot Tub:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
ReviewsWrite a review
Great time had by all!
Great time had by all!
This property had everything we needed. Great views and a rocks throw from the ocean. Nothing like the sound of waves to put you to sleep at night. The kitchen had everything we needed. All in working order. Washer and dryer a plus also. The resort is really nice, and so are the people who work there. Aloha spirit lives here. Everyone in our group of 4 was more than happy with this unit. The owner called to make sure everything was ok and if there was anything they could do for us while we were there. Nothing needed. Mahalo!!!
- Guest Kenny (Santa Cruz, California)
- Date of stay 02/24/13
- Review Submitted 03/13/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, girls getaway, families with young children, sightseeing, romantic getaway, tourists without a car.
Owner response: Aloha Ken Thank you for your review. It makes me happy when my guests are happy and that I had a small part of this. Hope to see you again soon. Aloha Luba
We just arrived home after a wonderful 2 week stay in unit 204. We couldn't have stayed in a better location the view from the unit is exceptional, especially the view from the second bedroom. There is nothing like lying in bed at night and listening to the waves crashing on the beach. The unit had everything we needed and then some. We will definately not be waiting another 18 years before we come back. Thank you for making our holiday one to remember.
- Guest Richards Family (Victoria, B.C., Canada)
- Date of stay 01/26/13
- Review Submitted 02/12/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, girls getaway, families with young children, sightseeing, romantic getaway.
Owner response: Aloha Michelle Thank you for your review. ( specially after the one we got last week ) I am so glad that your vacation was everything that you wished for. We look forward to hosting you again when you decide to come back to this beautiful island. Mahalo again. Luba
BEAUTIFUL RESORT-TIRED CONDO
BEAUTIFUL RESORT-TIRED CONDO
I was disappointed in the condo as the resort itself was so clean and beautiful to open the door to this condo was surprising. The condo is from the 80's and could use some updating. The unit was not clean as the edges around the floor were covered with long black hair and the kitchen was filthy as there was food on the refridgerator and stuck on all the cabinets. The bath attached to the master bedroom was also dirty as the rubber mat in the tub is stuck to the tub and is covered with grime. Also not ADA compliant as no grab bars in the either tub. The coffee maker leaked all over and the toaster was also covered with food. This condo has a beautiful view and an update to this condo would make it more desirable.
- Guest TRAVLER (corvallis, oregon)
- Date of stay 01/07/13
- Review Submitted 01/16/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Owner response: We were shocked to read this review from this guest that stayed in this condo for 5 days. If in reality this condo was "filthy" as she described it, she should have called us and let us know how unhappy she was. How can a refrigerator be "covered with food " is beyond my imagination. And the toaster " was covered with food ". Perhaps there were some bread crumbs on the toaster but not "toaster covered with food " . . If this was me I would call the owners as soon as I got there and demanded to be moved to another unit or asked for my money back. Reviewing the comments on this Reservation there was no mention of any problem with the unit. We live on island and our staff lives ten minutes from the condos, and ANY issue this guest had could have been rectified pronto. There is a reason we put our phone numbers on all our communications with our guests. We want them to call us when they need something they feel may be lacking or not up to their expectations. Our cleaner mentioned that this guest was upset that she could not get a late checkout since we had a back to back, so perhaps she wanted to get back at us. To use words like "filthy" and toaster covered with food and saying that the refrigerator was "covered with food" is not appropriate description by this guest. We hire professional cleaners that clean after each and every checkout. In 15 years of our business we never had such a disparaging review. Please read other reviews of all of our condos to see how we take care of them. Luba
We charge $269 a night when you pay 50%upon booking our unit for seven to fourteen days, Plus HI tax of 13.42%,and cleaning no more than $125. The longer you stay the less it costs. A 7 day stay with deposit of $500 final balance is $1920.00 Short stays of 5 days at $289 plus cleaning is $1760.00 with tax and cleaning Holiday rates Dec 15 to Jan 15 is $349 a night. We Accept Personal Checks. Visa and MC Credit Cards and Pay Pal. In business for the last 17 years. Living on Maui for the last 11 years.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Kahului Airport (OGG) at 40 Miles
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: Our guests like our units alot, because of our close to the ocean location and our reasonable prices. We've managed to reach a 35% repeat rate over the past two decades and you too will love our condos at this Kaanapali Shores Resort.
Why the Owner Chose Kaanapali Shores:
We purchased condos at Kaanapali Shores Resort for three reasons. Location, location, location. We think you will agree with our reasoning. It has maintained it's reputation of being an affordable upscale family vacation destination. We are held in high esteem with our friends from Canada, California, Alaska, Minnesota, and the East Coasters.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our unit is direct ocean front and we make it available at half the price of Aston earning our title of 'the best views for the best prices!' Independently owned and managed since 1998.
- Primary: +1 Toll Free: (800) 587-0511 leave message 24/7
- Secondary: +1 (808) 573-1908 (Hawaii, USA) USA 808 calls only after 8:30 am HI time
- Tertiary: +1 808-298-1787 personal cell phone
Luba, Fred, and Leah are here on to assist you when you book through AlohaResort
Front entrance to Kaanapali Shores
Kaanapali shores site map. Notice the placement of our condos. Best locations.
Modern granite counter tops set off the kitchen area
Master bedroom unit 204
Guest Bathroom unit 204
Beach at Kaanapali Shores
pool at Kaanapali Shores for unit 204
Fantastic sunsets at the beach at Kaanapali Royal
Ocean front pool along the beach
Vast lawn between the two pools at Kaanapali Shores Resort
nice art in our condos by Luba Reeves owner
Unit 204 and 404 at Kaanapali Shores provides easy ocean view for whale watching
Spacious living room dining for four at table and two at kitchen counter
A Class 204 two bedroom 2 bath layout of our oceanfront condo
Off lanai in 204 for ocean front dining
Two twins in the second bedroom with ocean front views
Placement of 204 and 404 in relation to the beach
Aston Ka'anapali Shores NEW tennis courts and shuffleboard
View from the guests bedroom with the twin beds
Sandy beach in front of Kaanapali Shores
Second pool at Kaanapali Shores behind the ocean pool with jacuzzi next to it
Great sandy beach in front of Kaanapali Shores Resort
hula dancers on Maui
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 12, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
+1 Toll Free: (800) 587-0511
leave message 24/7
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.