Las Palapas, 200 Foot Oceanfront, Sleeps 18, Private, Cook
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Chacala house description
If you are planning a family reunion with up to 18 people, Las Palapas is a dream come true! Just completed in February of 2007, This home is located on a one acre parcel with 200 feet of spectacular ocean frontage in one of the most beautiful coves in Mexico. All 7 bedrooms have baths and tremendous ocean and beach views. Impeccably decorated and comfortably furnished in an absolutely gorgeous setting.
There are tons of activities and our staff of four will make sure you have an incredible and memorable time. They will cook 3 meals a day and provide tasty appetizers and drinks. You wont have to lift a finger! The owners rent this home only 10 weeks per year.
Located in Marina Chacala, the cove is very calm for swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, and boating. We provide a ponga (24 foot fiberglass fishing boat with 60 horse power outboard) that can pick you up just down the beach from the house. World class surfing and fishing are nearby. Please vist LasPalapas dot tv
- 6000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Lunch - Included In Price
- Dinner - Included In Price
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 22, Beds for 18-22
Bathrooms: 7 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Each bathroom has a nice shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Catering Available
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- One of the most beautiful coves in Mexico, Chacaliya, or Marina Chacalla just north of Chacala. This property is perfect for a family reunion. All 7 bedrooms have gorgeous ocean views. Full service includes: a full time cook, maid, gardener, and bartender. We also include two half days use of our panga for fishing, whale watching, knee boarding, surfing, or sight seeing. Our staff of four will prepare 3 delicious meal for you with appetizers. Enjoy the swim up bar, private pool and private jacuzzi. This home was just completed and newly furnished in February 2007. It is only available 10 weeks per year for rent. You won't want to leave !...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Free Long Distance
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Water Sports Gear
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Water Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- We include 2 half days of boating per week for fishing, surfing, boogie boarding, snorkeling (which you can do directly in front of the property) There are 2 tennis courts in the gated community, paddle ball, walks, we have many games including beach golf, croquet, badminton, volley ball, horse shoes, etc. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We had 14 people there (including a 7 year old and 2 babies) for a week, and didn't feel crowded for a second. The staff and manager were awesome, the food was great, and when they say open bar, they mean open bar! Perfect rental, awesome holiday!
- Guest Notorious J.I.M.P. (Calgary, Canada)
- Date of stay 02/25/12
- Review Submitted 03/07/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, people with disabilities, girls getaway, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
$1100/night .. 7 Night Minimum. 6% Mexican Tax, 50% Deposit, Balance Collected 30 Days Prior, please tip $400/week If you need to cancel we refund what you have paid if we can find another renter for the same dates. No damage deposit. Budget $25 per day per person for food and beverage.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Puerto Vallarta Airport at 40 Miles
- Nearest Beach: in front and to side of house at Chacala
- Nearest Barpub: swim up bar in pool ! at Chacala
- Nearest Golf: Four Seasons Punta Mita at 30 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: This is a shot of my favorite thing to do ! Surf ! Linda and I love Las Palapas! It is such a gorgeous cove. When not there we live in Northern California between San Francisco and San Jose in a small town called Ladera which is right next to Stanford University. Linda spends a lot of time raising money for the local high school and tutoring English. I spend my time investing and surfing. PS this surf shot is not Mexico, but certainly could be.
Why the Owner Chose Chacala:
Chacala is a really special spot. The cove of Chacalilla is so beautiful. There is fantastic surfing near by. I kept passing it by boat and thought if I owned a home here I would be home already ! I also really wanted to build a home with lots of palapa roofs. Our brother in law did a fantastic job with the architecture and the home is really livable. We designed it with family reunions in mind.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
There is so much to do ! From pool volley ball to tennis, snorkeling, fishing, surfing, hiking and tons more. Be sure to check the activities page at Las Palapas dot tv.
- Primary: (650) 814-7483
- Secondary: (650) 954-8855 (California, USA)
Links to more information:
Some of the sunsets are spectacular
View from one of 3 palapas in front of south casita
view from master bedroom, grass to north beach to south
Swim up bar seats 6 ! Bartender include from 1pm until 9pm ! Just add friends
One of two dining room tables. Seat 18 and 6 more at buffet / bar
View from living room out through main palapa
View of main house and 2 casitas gorgeous beach from here to south
Pool and swim up bar in fornt of main house
View of palapa in front of south casita
Beach in front of south casita and view to south. Perfect size for volleyball
One of 7 bedrooms, all with private baths
4 of 7 have kings, 7 of 7 can. Visit LasPalapas dot tv for more info and pics
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 26, 2013
7 Bedroom / 7.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.