Booking Late Summer and Fall! Labor Day Week Available
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sunbird condo description
This wonderful 5th floor Sunbird Unit is furnished with a well equipped kitchen, leather sofa sleeper, chair/ottoman, DVD/CD/stereo & flat screen TV's, all ceramic floors, & linens provided. In building laundry facilities, tennis & shuffleboard courts, three pools (1 heated in winter). Free Wi-Fi Internet and long distance phone service available in condo. Within walking distance to Wal-Mart and great restaurants. Right next door to the world famous Pineapple Willy's.
Rental by week during summer months--All other dates a 3/nt minimum required.
Renters must be 25 years or older and must reside in unit during the entire stay.
$3 Wrist bands required and $15 Parking fee payable upon arrival in association office.
NO smoking! NO pets
More than one month of notice of cancellation: 75% refund of security deposit.
Less than one month, but more than two weeks notice: 50% refund of security deposit.
Less than two weeks notice: Security deposit withheld plus first night's rent.
***SnowBirds Welcome Nov thru April!
- 610 sq. ft.
- On floor 5
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking Off Street:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room seats 4
- Air Conditioning
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Panama City Beach offers lots of summer entertainment for all ages such as miniature golf, golfing, amusement rides, shopping, boating, fishing, water sports, movie theaters, and great restaurants. Visitors can enjoy fresh seafood and steaks as well as Japanese, Thai, Chinese, Italian, Mexican and American cuisine. There are numerous fast food and chain restaurants also. There are many festivals and events year-round (Cajun, Lobster, Bike Week, Iron Manman, Dance competitions, World Series softball and Little League). Live entertainment abounds. Children of all ages enjoy Gulf World, Ripley's Believe It or Not and Wonder Works. Pier Park, just a few miles away, has many restaurants, department stores, shops and a huge movie complex. Our complex has a fitness center, tennis court and 3 swimming pools. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect vacation rental
Perfect vacation rental
We visited in May and plan on coming back! Perfect size for two-three people, very clean, and feels like home. We loved being able to sit on the deck and look at the ocean. We loved it! Mist Brentwood TN
- Guest Misti (Brentwood TN)
- Date of stay 05/20/12
- Review Submitted 07/09/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, age 55+.
My family had a fabulous time renting your condo during the 4th of July week. Your condo is in a great location on the beach and within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. We had a great time on the beach watching fireworks on the 4th. Many people were shooting fireworks, but we could also see the firework show from Pier Park. Your condo was clean and comfortable! Highly recommend and we'll definitely rent again.
- Guest JimMelLex (Nashville, TN)
- Date of stay 06/30/12
- Review Submitted 07/09/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
We're here at the condo now - August 13, 2010. I'm extremely picky when it comes to cleanliness and this one surpasses my expectations! Just a fantastic little place, great view and clean, clean, clean! Plus all the amenities of home. What more could you want??
- Guest Deborah (Macon)
- Date of stay 08/13/10
- Review Submitted 08/13/10
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, girls getaway, romantic getaway, age 55+.
2013 June 1- August 3 $950/wk all inclusive 2013 August 3- Oct 31 $700/wk. $110/nt.EXCEPT Sep 1-7 $800/wk all inclusive 2013 Nov 1 - Dec 29 $600/wk $90/nt. Monthly: $1,000 all inclusive Dec 29 - March - $900 / month Mar8-29 PP rates, cleaning and damage deposit apply 2014 March 29-May 24 $900/wk. $140 2014 May 24- Aug 2 $950/wk. all inclusive PayPal accepted...add 3% to total Add $200 Deposit $2 Wrist Band fee and $15 Parking Fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 98 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Panama City Beach Florida at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Pineapple Willys at 0.04 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Signal Hill at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Pineapple Willys at 0.04 Miles
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: We are a retired couple with grown children. We live in a small town just a few hours from the beach. As much as we love to travel, we are drawn to the white sands and blue waters of the gulf.
Why the Owner Chose Sunbird:
We love the location of the Sunbird, and our view from the 5th floor is stunning. We look out over crystal white sand and the gulf. We would love to 'cut and paste' our living room to our 100 year old house in south Georgia.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our condo is bright and cheery and so easy to move into for as long as we want to stay.
- Primary: +1 229-924-7656
- Secondary: +1 229-938-6206
- Tertiary: +1 229-938-0068
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living room with leather furniture
Living room sofa (sleeper) and lounge chair with ottoman - taken from DR table
Flat screen TV and kitchen
View of beach - swing sets and volleyball!
view of pool (one of three) from our deck
Queen bed, 2 side tables in Bedroom
Sealife artwork. Bed faces chest with wall mounted TV
Bathroom tub and shower
Sofa is a queen size sleeper
Dining area with view of the gulf and deck
Balcony view to the west
Beach and Pineapple Willie's to the west
Colorful bedding featuring sealife
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 10, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.