Montauk Culloden Beach House/ Private Beach Access
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Montauk house description
3 bedroom beach access house for rent in sunny, private Culloden Shores, Montauk. Walk down street 1 block to private beach.
This is an expanded single level saltbox-style home with a carport rooftop deck. Nicely decorated in Hamptons Beach theme, all amenities updated and upgraded.
Comfortable 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 baths, skylight, great two level deck, an outdoor shower cabana you will choose even in the rain. Woodburning fireplace. 'Loft Style' high ceilings, all wood. Beach chairs and sand toys ready to go! Gourmet deli/store & fresh fish at the docks within 1/4 mile. No car needed to enjoy this place! Or, drive 6 minutes into Town or Ocean Beaches. 1 Mile to Long Island Railroad! Taxi Services on call.
Absolutely no pets, no smoking. Available immediately, currently available starting around Memorial Day Weekend! You must be over 21 and provide rental references. This is not a Group house, party house, Prom house, or summer worker house. No smokers, no pets!
Great Summer Family Getaway: The Culloden house is away from the hustle and bustle of the town but still close enough to get there in minutes. It's a semi-private neighborhood, in that it is not a thoroughfare - nobody's 'driving through'. The beach entrance is a block from the driveway, and the house is close enough to the docks to walk. Even as kids, we walked or biked to the shops and enjoyed the boats and birds. People are friendly.
Need More Hamptons?: If you want more action, drive 6 minutes to the Ocean beaches, or head into Amagansett for wine & cheese tasting, nightlife, and further into East Hampton, Water Mill and Southampton for all that the East End has to offer. Montauk Town has everything you need.
Montauk is still its own place.: This place is still totally different from everywhere else on Long Island.
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- All bedrooms have large closets. There is an additional double sleeper couch in the Murphy Room which serves as the media room but is also the required walk-through for the New Bedroom which is in the addition. The Murphy room can be partially screened off from the living room with a permanent hanging partition, but has loft-style open airspace into the living room above 10 feet up to the peak of the roof. This Murphy Room space is probably more appropriate for a child or accomodating grandparents and has limited privacy. The New bedroom is the largest of the three bedrooms, fully private, ceiling fan, and also with a sliding glass door to the private backyard. This room is accessed through the Murphy room, which provides a semi-private entry to the main bathroom, which has two entrys....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Away From It All
- Coin Laundry
- Winery Tours
- Not Necessary
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Near The Ocean
sports and adventure activities
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Mountain Biking
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Washing Machine
- Alarm Clock
- Clothes Dryer
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Parking Off Street
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Beach Chairs
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill
- Crow's Nest
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Wood Deck
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$ 2400 /week ; 2200 multiple weeksRental prices (as of March 2012): Discount for 2 or 3 week stays 1 week MINIMUM. Pro-rated discount for additional days may be available - Ask! $2400 per single week. $2000 for additional weeks. Inquire re: monthly arrangements. Special Offers! Labor Day + two weeks prior for $5500 July 4 week plus prior week 6/29 - 7/8 AM 'Fourth of July Special' for $4400. No short stays (less than 1 week), sorry. You must rent a full week or more. No exceptions to this are possible, thank you.$2400 Per Week. Additional Weeks add $2200. Pro-rated additional days are available.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Kennedy Airport, Newark Airport at 110 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Shelter Island at 30 Miles
- Nearest Train: Montauk (LIRR) at 1 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 27 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Culloden Shores (Long Island Sound) at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: The Dock at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Montauk Downs at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Gosman's at 0.5 Miles
House looking East. Sailboat not included.
Living room (Anderson Windows & Skylite) leads into Media area
Backyard looking South towards patio and Deck.
Master bedroom with 1/2 Bath
Upper Deck looking NW towards Backyard.
Historic Lighthouse - Great Tour and Amazing View
3 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.