Paradise on the Pacific ~ Fantastic Home for You!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sunset Beach house description
Wow ~ Wow ~ Wow ~ Wow ! !
Ask About Our Virtual Tour. See 360 Degree Panoramic Moving Pictures!
Fantastic vacation house for your use: Family vacations & reunions - business + family 'get-away' - Southern California conventions & meetings - Corporate long-term residential stay - foreign guests & visitors welcome! This beach house is located at 25th Street, Sunset Beach, California, a private community surrounded by Pacific white sand beaches on one side and Huntington Harbour yachts on the other side.
Great reasons to stay in Sunset Beach - huge beach house, 2,400 square feet of living space on 3 floors. Entertainment living room, dining room, and kitchen, on 1st floor separate level from sleeping floor. Large bedrooms with water views on 2nd floor, quiet space for sleeping, reading and watching television. Enormous master bedroom suite with fireplace, sitting room/office & balcony.
Call John or Debbie of nearby Huntington Beach ~ Book Today ~ 714.903.8774
Huge four floor house with large roof deck patio: 4th floor roof deck - panoramic white wave Pacific Ocean and Huntington Harbour yacht views. Two-car, locked garage with one additional front parking space; total of three parking spaces. Only 300 feet to pristine white sand and ocean waves - swim, surf, fish, and tan. A popular uncrowded Southern California beach, used mainly by local residents. Walk 50 yards to Peter's Landing Shopping Center with Starbucks and famous dining restaurants. Drive 30 minutes to Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm. Nearby Long Beach has Aquarium of the Pacific 20 minutes away. Hollywood and Universal Studios are just a 45 minute drive. San Diego and the Mexican Border/Tijuana are a quick car ride, and Magic Mountain Six Flags.
HOUSE UPDATES ! ! !: - Enormous master bedroom suite with fireplace, sitting room/office, and private balcony.
- Master bedroom has private redwood sauna next to enormous fully tiled Roman Soaking Tub and shower.
- 3rd floor roof deck ~ panoramic white wave Pacific Ocean and Huntington Harbour yacht views.
- Two-car, locked garage with one additional front parking space; total of three parking spaces.
- Only 300 feet to pristine white sand and ocean waves - swim, surf, fish, and tan.
- A popular uncrowded Southern California beach, used mainly by local residents.
- Walk 50 yards to Peter's Landing Shopping Center with Starbucks and famous dining restaurants.
- Drive 30 minutes to Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm.
- Nearby Long Beach has Aquarium of the Pacific 20 minutes away.
- Hollywood and Universal Studios are just a 45 minute drive.
- San Diego and the Mexican Border/Tijuana are a quick car ride, and Magic Mountain Six Flags thrill ride park.
- Getty Art Collection, Huntington Art Gallery,
Always Lots to Do in Sunset Beach Area!: Pasadena Norton Simon, Los Angeles County Space and Science Museums are close.
- Shopping at South Coast Plaza is just 25 minutes away; Beverly Hills is only another thirty minutes more!
John and Debbie of nearby Huntington Beach own and operate this great beach rental, available 52 weeks of the year. Our goal is to have you back next year as a repeat customer! Whether you use the house as 'home base' to tour Southern California or plant yourself for a week of fun-in-the-sun, Paradise on the Pacific IS in Sunset Beach!
25th Street features include a large screen TV with cable and VCR, linens (soaps, cleaners, paper supplies), normal household items such as vacuum, brooms, and garden hoses. Guests especially appreciate the fully equipped kitchen including coffee maker with coffee.
THIS HOUSE IS JUST WAITING FOR YOUR ARRIVAL!
Call or email today.
- 2 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Low Allergen Environment
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Master Bedroom: 1 Queen Bed Scheduled to sleep TWO persons Front Bedroom 4 total Single/Twin Beds 2 Day Beds + 2 Trundle Beds Scheduled to sleep FOUR persons Hall Bedroom 2 total Single/Twin Beds Scheduled to sleep TWO persons Bedrooms are all located on a separate level apart from the living level making them very quiet. Master Bedroom has its own private bathroom with large gym-stall shower so big there are TWO separate shower heads and room for several at one time! Separate toilet room apart from the bathroom and a woman's make-up vanity dresser. Hall Bedrooms (2) are located apart from the Master Bedroom for privacy. These two bedrooms share a hallway bathroom with double vanity sinks for maximum use. Shower/Tub & Toilet are separated from the rest of the bathroom by a door allowing several persons to use the bathroom at one time....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Master Bedroom Bathroom Luxury Suite of bathroom facilities include: (a) Double sink vanity in beautiful tiled countertop with full mirror (b) Women's make-up/vanity counter and mirror for separate use (c) Private and separate toilet room apart from bathroom with door (d) Enormous & large gym-stall shower and TWO separate shower heads; will hold several persons (e) Redwood Sauna that holds up to six persons (f) All bar soap, towels, wash clothes, face towels provided Hall Bathroom Practical Bathroom serving two front bedrooms (hall bedroom + front bedroom) (a) Tub/Shower combination + toilet located in separate room with door apart from rest of hall bathroom (b) Double vanity sink in beautiful tile countertop with full mirror (c) All bar soap, towels, wash clothes, face towels provided Living Level Bathroom Easy & Accessible Toilet + Wash Sink located right next to living area by Living Room for easy & quick access without walking upstairs. Quiet & separate door....moreless
- Golfing, Dining, Hollywood Theatre, World Famous Shopping, Newport Beach Boardwalk + Balboa Island, and so much more! Take a romantic stroll on the beach or explore by beach combing. Stroll the greenbelt through residential Sunset Beach. Lifeguards are on the beach from June to September. Walking distance to Huntington Harbor and Peter’s Landing; Bicycle, Kayak and Surfboard rentals, and a variety of Restaurants and “watering holes”. It is nice places to jog, run, and skate around town… Or just relax! Sunset Beach is a wonderful family beach community. Enjoy BBQ, sunbathe on the deck. Seal Beach pier is only 2 miles away and Huntington Beach Pier is only 6 miles away. Bolsa Chica Wetlands is less than a 1 mile away. Enjoy the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific, Museums. Newport Beach, miniature golf, cinemas, many golf courses, South Coast Plaza, Fashion Island and other shopping centers – all about a 15 to 25 minute drive. Drive 30 minutes or so to Knott’s Berry Farm, Disneyland...moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Not Necessary
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Near The Ocean
sports and adventure activities
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Iron & Board
- Parking On Street
- Broadband Access
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Basic Soaps
- Water Cooler
- Local Maps
- Hair Dryer
- Thermos Bottle
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Paper Towels
- Activities Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Laundry Soap
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Ceiling Fans
- Alarm Clock
- Local Restaurant Guide
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Outdoor Grill
- Large Cooler
- Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Small Cooler
- Beach Chairs
- Walkway To Water
- Golf Clubs
- Beach Towels
Pool / Spa
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$295 Weekend & Daily Rates (mid & winter), $1,495-$2,695/week peak season & holiday weeks$2,695/week Summer Season (June, July, August) $2,695/week Christmas/New Years Weeks (December 15 to January 4) $1,495/week Winter Season September 5 through May 31 Weekend & Daily Rates ........ Only $295 per night! (2 night minimum) Call for partial week by-the-night dates if available OK short lead time phone callFully Refundable Security Deposit $500 Non-refundable cleaning fee $90 Property deposit required 30 days before rental date, call Crestwave Property Management office to arrange payment.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Orange County John Wayne International at 15 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrack Anaheim Baseball Stadium at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 405 Interstate Freeway & Seal Beach Boulevard at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Captain Jack's Restaurant at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mount Baldy Ski Resort, San Bernardino Mountains at 35 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Meadowlark Public Golf Course, Huntington Beach at 2 Miles
- Primary: +001 562 434-0924
- Secondary: +001 714 903-8774
- Fax: +001 714 901-8422 California
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Please click here for a virtual tour!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
PARADISE on the PACIFIC 16407 25th Street ~ Street View upon Arrival ~ 4 floors
PARADISE on the PACIFIC 16407 25th Street ~ Living Room with Fireplace + TV
PARADISE on the PACIFIC 16407 25th Street ~ Kitchen with JennAire Cooktop Plus
PARADISE on the PACIFIC 16407 25th Street ~ Hall Bedroom 2 Single Beds & Closet
PARADISE on the PACIFIC 16407 25th Street ~ Master Bedroom Fireplce & Den/Office
PARADISE on the PACIFIC 16407 25th Street ~ 4th Floor Roof Patio & BBQ Seats 12
Sand & Water, just 300 feet away = very short walk
PARADISE on the PACIFIC 16407 25th Street ~ Dining Room Table Seats 12 Plus
PARADISE on the PACIFIC 16407 25th Street ~ Front Bedroom 4 Single Beds
PARADISE on the PACIFIC 16407 25th Street ~ Master Bedroom Queen Bed Sleeps 2
PARADISE on the PACIFIC 16407 25th Street ~ Redwood Sauna Seats 4 to 6 WOW!
PARADISE on the PACIFIC 16407 25th Street ~ 4th Floor View~Wetlands & Mountains
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.