262 Shore Break - This Home Offers You Beautiful Ocean Views.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sanderling house description
Shore Break welcomes you with ocean views from the bright great room and Carolina sunsets from the back screened porch. The shell path from the front of the house leads to a nature trail and a short walk to the beach.
Abundant outdoor activities include paddling among the dolphins in the cottage's two-person kayak and biking along Sanderling's nature trails, into the Town of Duck, or to the community pool overlooking the Currituck Sound. For those who like to fish, the ocean, sound, and nearby freshwater pond are a short walk away. Families will especially appreciate the quiet cul-de-sac location of the house.
The exterior of the home has been newly painted and two new outdoor showers have been added. Newly installed landscape lighting will welcome you from a night out in town.
Beds: 2 w/Queen, 1 w/2 Twins, 1 w/2 Sets of Bunks
Keywords: Shore Break , Duck, Sanderling, Outer Banks, Beach, Beach Cottage, Vacation Home, Rental Home, OBX, Outer Banks Beach
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2), Bunk Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Fireplace
- Outdoor Community Pool, 3 Cable TVs, Stereo, Highchair, Washer/ Dryer, Telephone, Charcoal Grill, Screened Porch, Tennis Access, Boogie Boards, Two Adult Beach Cruiser Bicycles, Sheets Provided, 2 DVD Players, CD Player, Pack N Play, Dishwasher, Central Air/ Heat, Deck, Fish Cleaning Table, Partial Weeks, Baby Gate, Stereo with CD Player, Non Smoking, VCR, Free Wireless Internet Access, Wood Fireplace (November - April), Microwave, Ceiling Fans, 2 Outside Showers, 150 Yards to beach, Beach Chairs, Two Person Kayak ...moreless
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Miniature Golf
- Live Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
01/01/13 to 05/25/13 $ 945.00 05/26/13 to 06/08/13 $ 1,325.00 06/09/13 to 06/22/13 $ 1,995.00 06/23/13 to 08/10/13 $ 2,345.00 08/11/13 to 08/17/13 $ 1,995.00 08/18/13 to 09/07/13 $ 1,350.00 09/08/13 to 12/31/13 $ 945.00 01/01/14 to 05/24/14 $ 945.00
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: (800) 635-1559 (Toll Free)
- Secondary: (252) 441-7166 (North Carolina, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Thursday, July 25, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.