Waterfront View in Riverwood Golf Resort
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Port Charlotte condo description
WATERFRONT VIEW, Carriage Home with 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6+. Located in the 4 ½ star golf community of Riverwood. The home is furnished with Florida long term or vacationers needs in mind. It has everything you need including a fully equipped kitchen, full sized refrigerator, range, dishwasher, televisions/VCR and linens.
The screened in lanai has an incredible open water view of the Myakka River. The club house includes swimming pool, Jacuzzi, pool table, professionally equipped gym, Internet Access, Poker Nights, Classes and much more. The area wildlife roam the community offering great images of Herons, Turtles, Eagles, Hawks and much more.
The Public Golf Course includes 18 Holes with driving range, putting greens, chipping greens, golf pro shop and restaurant. The front nine of this Gene Bates designed, par 72 championship course flows through heavily wooded terrain, rich in stands of natural pine. The back nine meanders amid salt marsh and wetlands. Surrounded by lush landscaping and native vegetation, each hole is a challenge, taking advantage of its natural setting.
Located between the Tampa and Fort Myers airports, many attractions are available. They include Busch Gardens and Disney World among others. You also get the full advantage of the activities and beauty of the Florida Gulf Coast.
Keywords: Carriage House
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- Pool Table
- Shared Hot Tub
- Video Library
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Club House includes Pool, Jacuzzi, Gym, Access to Internet and more...75 miles from Tampa & 45 miles from Ft. Myers Airports. Charlotte County, Florida has a total of 48 parks and recreation areas. There are 34 county parks, 4 state facilities, 1 federal wildlife refuge, 6 city parks in Punta Gorda and 3 other facilities. The county has about 12.5 miles of gulf coast beaches along the length of its barrier islands and spits. There are 15 public beach access sites. Port Charlotte, the county's geographical center, is home to the Charlotte Symphony Orchestra, as well as the Charlotte County Historical Center, a waterfront museum featuring changing glimpses into Charlotte's past. Port Charlotte also connects to the charming El Jobean community with its own old-Florida flair. The adjacent city of Punta Gorda is a historic town that lies along beautiful Charlotte Harbor. Streets lined with huge royal palms, old Florida-era tin-roofed homes with wide verandas, brick lanes, street lamps and...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rental Rates .. $3600.00USD/MO (maximum). Rates and dates are negotiable depending on length of stay and season.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1996
Why the Owner Chose Port Charlotte:
Port Charlotte is conveniently located and served by 3 major airports. The town has all the necessary shops and dining, as well as the beauty of SW Florida without the congestion.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Plain and simple...relaxing! The view of the Myakka River is incredible. The sun rises and sunsets are an added bonus.
- Primary: 773-842-3700
- Secondary: 773-852-9246
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The incredible view from the lanai opens in to the living/dining area
Master Suite with a View...that opens on to the lanai.
Club House Pool
Full size Kitchen With Breakfast Bar and Dining Area
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.