Our Beach House (Steps from the Beach) - Pets Welcome!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
Our Oceanside Beach House is just steps away from one of the world's finest beaches. You'll feel at home as soon as you walk in the door of Our Beach House.
A dramatic (and romantic!) stone fireplace dominates the open living room, overlooked by the second story loft and bedrooms. The fully applianced eat-in kitchen serves just as well as your morning coffee stop or as a great place to cook up a gourmet meal featuring fresh native fish (from the local seafood market).
Chances are high you'll be spending lots of time on the large sunny deck, feeling the ocean breeze, hearing the pounding surf, spending quality time together, and soaking in the luxury of having nothing at all to do! If you're compelled to connect to the rest of the world, the loft has a desk for your portable computer and overstuffed chairs to relax in.
Take long walks on the beach, rent and ride bikes to the pier or the playground, walk on the beach to local restaurants or head into historical downtown St. Augustine to enjoy the many attractions and shops.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2.75 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Wood Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Breakfast…Enjoy breakfast buffet at either of the two historic Sister Inns. On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, enjoy mimosas and our Bloody Mary bar. Pool…Private Pool at St. Francis Inn. Tour the Old City... The St. Francis Inn has private parking available to Our Beach Guests in case you'd like to tour the old city on foot or on bicycle. Evening social (5:30 – 6:30pm daily). Please introduce yourself to the innkeeper at St. Francis Inn for all the above amenities. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Water Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Winery Tours
- Wildlife Viewing
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- St. Augustine Beach is truly one of the Florida’s most beautiful. It extends 14 miles along Anastasia Island, which is nestled between the blue Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway. The beach is wide and smooth, well suited for staking out your umbrella and beach towels, renting and riding the beach bikes from Our Beach accommodations, or walking along the surf to collect washed-up shells. Watersports abound, from swimming to surfing to boogey-boarding to fishing to kayaking to para-sailing. People-watching is a great sport too, while you squish your toes in the soft sand and soak in the marvelous sunshine! Discover all the fun of an ocean holiday with your stay at Our Beach. The beachside is bustling with activity and variety, with lunch spots just steps off the sand, boutiques full of souvenirs and collectibles, surf shops, fine dining, beachwear, moped and jet ski rentals, supermarkets, video rentals, ice cream parlors, and so much more....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Sep 03-Feb 08 .. weeknights (Sun-Thur) .. $249/nt, weekends (Fri & Sat) .. $299/nt Feb 13-Feb 18, May 25-May 27, Jul 03-Jul 07, Aug 31-Sep 02, Nov 22-Nov 24, Dec 21, 2007-Jan 01, 2008) .............. $319/nt. Feb 09-Sep 02 .. weeknights (Sun-Thur) .. $259/nt, weekends (Fri & Sat) .. $319/nt Rates above are based on 1-4 people (add $25 per person per night for additional persons up to 6. Tariffs do not include state or local taxes. Weekly and monthly rates are also available (please inquire about weekly & monthly rates, as they vary with each season).
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: Toll Free: (800) 824-6062 (USA & Canada)
- Secondary: (904) 824-6068 (Florida, USA) (International)
Links to more information:
Come play and relax on Barefoot Beach Lane! Only steps from the beach!
Beachcombers! Great food and drinks! Walk from house! On A street beachside!
RITAS!!! Our favorite yummy cold treat! Short bike ride from beach house!
Be sure to pick one of these maps during your stay! You can find them downtown!
Oldest School House
Arial view of historical castle
Quaint shops and restaurants in downtown St. Augustine
Guided ghost tours in downtown St. Augustine!
Climb aboard one of the scenic cruise tours!
Our Beach House
Our favorite places! Pit Surf Shop. Surf lessons, bike rental, great food!
Mango Mangos! Great Restaurant! Walk from house! A street!
The Conch House! Eat in a tiki hut by the water. Live alligators!
Climb to the top of St. Augustine's lighthouse!
Take a romantic carriage ride in downtown St. Augustine!
Castle Be sure to see one of the scheduled cannon shootings!
Fountain of Youth
Lightner Museum. There is a restaurant where the old pool use to be!
Or just relax, rent bikes or walk to the pier on our beach!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2.75 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.