Oceanfront Tranquility * Water's Edge * One Bedroom Condo
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kahana condo description
TRANQUIL TROPICAL VACATION ACCOMMODATIONS FEATURING:
* Oceanfront location, larger CORNER unit recently remodeled.
* Spectacular nightly sunsets over the islands of Molokai and Lanai.
* One bedroom condo with New king-size bed on third floor low rise.
* Private oceanfront lanai, only 28 feet from water's edge.
* Fully-equipped kitchen, cable TV, and private telephone.
* VCR/DVD Library
* In Room Safe (laptop size)
* Solar Heated swimming pool and spotless gas barbecue grills.
* Near historic whaling village of Lahaina and resort areas of Kaanapali and Kapalua.
* Five 18 hole championship golf courses and a fully-equipped health club nearby.
* Great restaurants and shopping within walking distance.
* Sorry,pets are not permitted.
* Designated NON SMOKING INDOORS OR ON THE LANAI
* Wi-Fi INTERNET ACCESS
Keywords: Low Rise Condominium
- On floor 3
- 660 sq. ft.
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Not Suitable For Children
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- King size bed (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 4
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Whale Watching
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
From $155/night Plus 13.41% Hawaii Hotel Tax 5 night minimum stay Seasonal rates apply TAT W01708692-01
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: We visited Maui on our Honeymoon and have continued to visit since then. We love the beauty, pace and people of the Island.
Why the Owner Chose Kahana:
Kahana is convenient to all of the West side beaches (best ones). Also close to great restaurants.we We love being walking distance to a farmer's market .
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
What we love, and most people who visit love, is the ocean front location. The proximity to the water, overlooking the Island of Molokai, is incredibly relaxing.
- Primary: (650) 595-4260 (email MUCH PREFERRED
- Secondary: (650) 591-7506 (California, USA)
View from condo lanai overlooking catamaran and Island of Molokai
North View from Lanai
Maui Happiness Dianne and Dave
Pool in front of Building One looking South toward Lanai
Pool overlooking Island of Molokai
View from Bedroom window
Turtle sighting from lanai
bedroom art work
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2002.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.