Exquisite Oceanview and Mountainview Home with Private Pool!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
This is the vacation you will always remember!
Welcome to 'PARADISE POIPU', our little slice of Heaven in Kauai. Indulge your senses in this newly built, 1800 square foot home on Kauai’s SUNNY south shore. If you’re one who has an appreciation for the finer things in life, your expectations will be exceeded as you experience one of the best rental accommodations South Kauai has to offer!
There are three bedrooms, two full baths, central air-conditioning, and tasteful furnishings and artwork that were all put together by a professional designer. The luxurious master suite features a walk-in closet as well as a glass walk-in shower and Jacuzzi... You may never leave!
Just when you think it can’t get any better, walk out into the impeccably landscaped yard and...“Oh Yeah!”… your own private pool! The best part.....you don’t have to share it with 100 or more people as you do when staying at one of the resorts. This delightful pool even features a small waterfall feature and it’s the best place to relax away a lazy Kauai afternoon.
You are just minutes from two of Kauai’s best beaches, 'Shipwreck Beach' and the World famous 'Poipu Beach'. Poipu Beach has been voted 'Best Beach' in America by the Travel Channel and for good reason with so much to offer. Your children will love the calm waters, where they can explore the underwater world with a mask and snorkel. The small waves are good for beginning boogie borders but there’s a surfing area for those experienced surfers as well.
Other frequent visitors to this beach are the beloved Hawaiian Monk Seals who come here to rest in the sun just like we do! The beach park has restrooms, showers, picnic tables and pavilions as well as a large lawn area with shade trees. It is also one of the very few beaches on the island with lifeguards.
Back at the house, enjoy all the conveniences of being at home. The gourmet kitchen has everything you would ever need to create an island feast. The covered, wrap around lanai offers you comfortable outside living and dining space. There’s a formal inside dining room as well but if you're like me, you will find yourselves outside most of the time! You’ll especially enjoy the panoramic ocean and mountain views while relaxing on this spacious lanai.
If you’re a business traveler, we provide free high speed wireless internet to keep you connected. We also have all the 'bells and whistles' to satisfy your entertainment needs like cable TV, stereo CD players, VCR and DVD players and even a small library of movies and music.
COME AND EXPERIENCE THE OASIS OF LUXURY THAT AWAITS YOU AT 'PARADISE POIPU'.
** This property is an approved vacation rental Licensed by the County of Kauai. #TV-2516 **
THIS IS WHAT OUR GUESTS ARE SAYING....
* We had a wonderful time in what we can only describe as 'paradise'. The house was just perfect. It had everything anyone could possibly want. We loved the master bedroom with all its luxury. It certainly was a holiday to remember forever!
GUESTS FROM CHESHIRE, ENGLAND - OCTOBER, 2008
* It was the best trip we have ever taken as a family. We felt super comfortable and used the pool about 20 times a day between beach trips! We used both bikes, the boogie boards, the coolers, the blue ice, the aqua socks and every other fabulous little thing that the house had to offer. We will positively come back!
GUESTS FROM PORTLAND, OR - AUGUST, 2008
* I can't begin to tell you how much my husband and I enjoyed our stay in Kauai. The house was everything that you said it would be and more... The island of Kauai is so lush and beautiful. I enjoyed all of the islands but, I think Kauai is the most beautiful!
GUESTS FROM PHILADELPHIA, PA - JULY, 2008
* 'Paradise Poipu in Kauai was wonderful. We used the barbecue every night but one, (the luau night), and cooled off in the pool every day. We could not have been more comfortable. Thank you for making such a wonderful vacation rental possible. I hope you are still 'in the business' when we return to Hawaii!'
GUESTS FROM ALBERTA CANADA, - OCTOBER, 2007
* 'Thank You! Our stay was Awesome!!!! The house exceeded our expectations and was a perfect place to spend our honeymoon. If anyone ever wants to speak to someone who has been here before would love to recommend it to anyone. Thanks again. The place was beautiful!'
GUESTS FROM AZUSA, CA , - SEPTEMBER, 2007
* The house was absolutely fantastic, and it's in the perfect location! It's really close to everything. It truly felt like we were staying in our home because it had everything we needed. The book of info. provided at the house was very helpful as well. It had general info about the house, places to eat, lots of brochures on activities, etc. I also liked that there was a printer there - We were able to find something on the internet (thanks to the wireless connection) and then print directions to take with us! The pictures of the house depict exactly how it is .... fantastic! My favorite part was going out every morning into the yard and picking a plumeria flower for my hair.
GUESTS FROM SAND SPRINGS, OK, - JULY, 2007
State of Hawaii Business Registration # W 20137880-01
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Music Library
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Lawn / Garden
- Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Surf Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Rain Forests
- Botanical Garden
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- You are just minutes from two of Kauai’s best beaches, 'Shipwreck Beach' and the World famous 'Poipu Beach'. Poipu Beach has been voted 'Best Beach' in America by the Travel Channel and for good reason with so much to offer. Your children will love the calm waters, where they can explore the underwater world with a mask and snorkel. The small waves are good for beginning boogie borders but there’s a surfing area for those experienced surfers as well. Other frequent visitors to this beach are the beloved Hawaiian Monk Seals who come here to rest in the sun just like we do! The beach park has restrooms, showers, picnic tables and pavilions as well as a large lawn area with shade trees. It is also one of the very few beaches on the island with lifeguards. Other Activities: shopping, restaurants, kayaking, boating, shelling, wildlife viewing...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
You won't want to leave!!!!
You won't want to leave!!!!
We had a wonderful time. The house was absolutely fantastic, and it's in the perfect location! It's really close to everything. It truly felt like we were staying in our home because it had everything we needed. The book of info provided at the house was very helpful as well. It had general info about the house, places to eat, lots of brochures on activities, etc. I also liked that there was a printer there - we were able to find something on the internet (thanks to the wireless connection) and then print directions to take with us! The pictures of the house depict exactly how it is - fantastic! My favorite part was going out every morning into the yard and picking a plumeria flower for my hair. Also eating breakfast on the back porch every morning was so relaxing. A definite restaurant to go to is Keoki's Paradise - great food and atmosphere. As far as activities, don't wait until you get there - book ahead of time. We came across many people that couldn't book any activities once they got there because they were full. I can definitely recommend the ATV tour at Kipu Ranch (plan on getting dirty), The Jungle Valley Adventure at Princeville Ranch (this was great!!!), and Capt. Andy's Snorkel Sail Picnic.
- Guest klschneider (Sand Springs, Oklahoma)
- Date of stay 07/01/07
- Review Submitted 07/30/07
We truly appreciated the cleanliness of the entire house. The kitchen is well outfitted for every kind of cooking. As travelers who've reached a destination and found the need to run to the market for toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, etc. we were pleasantly surprised find it all there, the thoughtfulness of the owners was evident. Even a package of coffee for the first morning. The location is outstanding......a short walk to Shipwreck Beach, Poipu Beach and Brenecke's, private and quiet.
- Guest Carol (Ashland, OR)
- Date of stay 11/29/11
- Review Submitted 12/04/11
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+.
Great location and very nice house
Great location and very nice house
We just returned (very sadly I might add) from a wonderful week in Kauai. Our stay in Poipu was excellent and we were thoroughly happy with this great home. The private pool was very nice and the house was in a great location, close to the beach (short walk), shopping, dining (you have to go to Roy's and the Beach House), and everything else. We drove over to the north side of the island and found Princeville and the surrounding areas to be very crowded with a fair amount of traffic (for tropical island standards). The general consensus was that Poipu and this home were the perfect location on Kauai. On a side note, we had extensive dealings with Chad Slayton and couldn't have been happier with a property manager. He bent over backwards and went out of his way to make sure our time in paradise was all we expected. Kudos to Chad for his grasp on customer service (something the folks at the airlines could definitely use some training with). Not only would we jump at the opportunity to stay at this home again, we would go out of our way to work with Chad. To those that are skeptics of some of these reviews (myself being one), I don't know Chad, have never met him, and this was our first encounter with him.
- Guest Chris F.
- Date of stay 07/17/11
- Review Submitted 08/02/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
'Our stay at Paradise Poipu truly was 'paradise'. The house was more of a 'home', complete with every amenity; clean and comfortable. Our family of five celebrated our parents 50th anniversary and the beautiful home was the perfect setting. Great location, wonderful sunrises, BBQs every night, tons of beach and pool fun. A five star recommendation from this family from Canada!'
- Guest The Jensons (Hinton, Alberta Canada.)
- Date of stay 02/15/10
- Review Submitted 02/15/10
What a perfect home to stay during our vacation in Hawaii. We didn't have to bring anything but our clothes. The house was spotless and had every thing you could possibly need! From one fellow VRBO'er to another, FABULOUS job! We WILL be back.
- Guest Lauri K. (-)
- Date of stay 12/12/09
- Review Submitted 12/12/09
wonderful romatic home,
wonderful romatic home,
joathan\patricia1329,we had a wonderful stay in your home chad,the home is wonderful and everthing that came with it. the trailing,the boogey boarding and just walking down to the the beach. thanks chad , date of stay june 2007
- Guest jonathan&patricia (new jersey)
- Date of stay 06/16/07
- Review Submitted 11/12/08
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with teenagers.
We just returned from our 1 week vacation at "Paradise PoiPu". The house is amazing, from the decor, the landscaping, the pool, and the location. A wonderful home that I'd love to rent again in the future. You will not be disappointed if you stay here.
- Guest Paul619 (San Diego)
- Date of stay 10/25/08
- Review Submitted 11/03/08
Recommended for: Sightseeing, people with disabilities, girls getaway, families with young children, pet owners, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
We had the wonderful experience of staying at this beautiful home for 10 days (end of July to early Aug)this year. The house is clean and well-maintained, and has everything you could ever need for a home-away-from-home. The beds, linens and pillows were very comfortable. The master shower is so large and very refreshing. Our sons wanted to swim in the pool everyday - more than going to the beach! We highly recommend this lovely house and will look at coming back very soon!
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 09/01/08
- Review Submitted 09/05/08
Jan-Aug - $350/night(1-2 Guests) - $375/night(3-4 guests) - $395/night(5-6 guests) Sep-Dec - $295/night(1-2 Guests) - $325/night(3-4 guests) - $345/night(5-6 guests) 5 night minimum - *Special rates for the Christmas/New Years holiday timeframe* All rates subject to 13.41% Hawaii Excise/Accommodations Tax. $450 Refundable Security Deposit. $250 Cleaning Fee. 50% Deposit required to confirm. Balance due 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellation Policy: Full refund if rental can be resold for the length and terms of the original reservation.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: +1 (585) 314-6050
- Secondary: (585) 314-6050 (New York, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Your very own private, mountainview pool
Enjoy Poipu's fantastic beaches voted some of the best in the world.
The spacious kitchen will please even the most discriminating chef
The master suite features a King bed, walk-in closet and jacuzzi tub for two
Inside formal dining area
Just one side of the huge wrap-around lanai
Exquisite "Paradise Poipu"
The fabulous master suite bath with glass walk-in shower and jacuzzi
Enjoy ocean and mountain views as you dine on the lanai
Tastefully decorated for that "comfort of home" feeling
Entertainment or family room
the 2nd bedroom featuring a queen bed
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 08, 2013