Amazing Direct Ocean View, Two-Bedroom, Poipu Sands Condo
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Poipu Sands condo description
Enjoy an amazing vacation in warm and sunny Kauai!
- Luxury 2 bed/2 bath condo with spectacular ocean and mountain views
- Awake to a beautiful sunrise over the ocean. Fall asleep to the calming sounds of waves crashing ashore
- Romantic and private master suite
- Sleeps four adults or a family comfortably
- Large heated pool and free tennis on-site with golf a short walk away
- Poipu Sands is the only beachfront resort in Poipu Kai
- Short walk to Shipreck, Brenneke and Poipu beaches
- Walk to first class dining and Anara spa at the Grand Hyatt next door
- Located on the sunny south shore of Kauai
- Free high speed wireless internet access, cable TV and DVD players
Keywords: Condominium, vacation rental, apartment, flat, oceanview, oceanfront, luxury, condo,
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1) King bed in master suite, Queen size Beds (1) Two twin beds in second bedroom can be converted to a single queen, Twin or Single Beds (2) Two twin beds in second bedroom can be converted to a single queen, Baby Cribs (1) Cribs may be available on request, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Sofa in living room converts to a queen sized bed....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Rock Climbing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Beach, surfing, boogie boarding, gardens, sunbathing, swimming
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rates between $185 - $350 per night and vary based on season and length of stay Hawaii State GE and TAT taxes and cleaning fee additional
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2003
About: I am an individual owner who rents out Poipu Sands 124 directly. Although I split my time between Washington state and Kauai, I have a local management company that takes care of the day to day needs of Poipu Sands 124. Poipu Sands 124 is truly a second home to me and so I enjoy keeping it luxurious, comfortable and fully equipped. It is where I want to spend my vacation.
Why Poipu Sands:
I knew Kauai was the right island for my retreat since it is the most beautiful island and is not overdeveloped. I also knew that there were many outdoor activity option that I love to do such as the beach, boogie boarding, biking, hiking, golf swimming and tennis. I looked at condos in Princeville, Poipu and the eastside of the island and decided Poipu had the best beaches and the best weather. Finally Poipu Sands was the right choice because of the oceanview, very well maintained and well run resort, the awesome swimming pool and tennis court and proximity to all of the Poipu beaches.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Since Poipu Sands is my second home, I treat it as my retreat and take pride in taking care of it and ensuring guest have a comfortable stay. Many of the people who do stay at Poipu Sands are people I know and so that is an extra incentive !
- Primary: (206) 851-4284 (Washington State, USA)
- Secondary: (425) 736-9270 (Washington State, USA)
Links to more information:
Master bathroom with spacious double vanity and deep soaking tub.
Fall asleep while listening to the soothing sounds of the ocean
Recently re-surfaced tennis court for guests to use free of charge
Shipwreck beach is an easy 5 minute paved walk from the condo
Lush gardens abound the resort with lovely walking trails and open spaces
Beautiful mountain views from the lanai as well as a visit from a friendly bird!
Luxurious living room with comfortable seating for all
Master suite with king sized bed, TV, DVD & lanai access with direct ocean view
Fully equipped kitchen remodeled in December 2011.
Large dining room with seating for up to 6 people
Large heated swimming pool just steps from the condo
Enjoy a romantic dinner with the beautiful views of Shipwreck Beach
Large second bedroom with two twin beds which can be converted to a queen bed
Gas BBQ grills are available to use any time, great for grilling local seafood!
Amenities include flat screen TVs, DVDs, stereo and free high speed WiFi
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 18, 2013