Lg, Cntrl a/C, Wi-Fi,,Hm Thr Rm ,Canoe, Wlk to Bucks Pond, Golf
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Harwich house description
Modern Central A/C , 2800 sq.ft. ranch (14 yrs.old ) .46' HD Flat Screen Home Theater Room. Six houses from swimable lake, 2 miles to ocean and golf. Open fl.plan, 9 ft. ceilings w fans . GREATROOM,FAMILY ROOM, and HOME THEATER ROOM , all 23' long .Lg. sunny rms, generous closets,new beds.Master suite.3 bathrooms. Hardwood floors.Tastefully decorated , prof. landscaped, over-sized outdoor shower w H/C water. Deck, lawn furniture, umbrella ( total seating 14 w outdoor coffee and bistro tables and Adirondack Chairs) .Cedar swing and new WEBBERr grill. Many GOURMET KITCHEN ammenities . Everything TOP OF THE LINE. Ice making refr,gas stove .CVS, Stop and Shop(24/7) videostore,baseball field, library, bike path,movie all w/n 1.2 miles. Near golf,trampolines, go carts, and ferry to Nantucket.TV''s in bdrms..6 total ( two 32',26' HD ( in master ) ,46'HD . WI-FI,.Free.On Demand Cable, Wire-less Internet,2 queen bedrooms, 1 full w crib , 3 twins , 2 twins Washer/dryer, and highchair .Pristine properties lke this are rarely seen on the rental market .
This house is very large and has been designed so the youngsters and adults can be in different rooms while watching videos, TV, or playing games or.on the Internet . It is immaculate and the decor is designed to remind you of being at an ocean side retreat. I have air hockey and soccer games in the lower level as well as puzzles and board games The h/c seated outdoor shower is always raved about. .Oversized garage for storing your beach bags,bikes and golf clubs.This home offers convenience to Cranberry Valley Golf Course and supermarkets. Harwich has the best of both worlds..salt and freshwater beaches .LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION ! The Cape Cod National Seashore in Orleans (just 10 miles away) is one of the best beaches in North America ! Walk to Bucks Pond only 6 houses away and enjoy this clean ,spring feed,swimable lake or use the canoe.The lake is used by neighborhood association owners and renters. .
Very large professionally landscaped grassy yard , shrubs , and window boxes.Rear deck ( as well as yard furniture ) with table and chairs , front farmers porch with window box .Bird feeders and houses . Come Relax !
- 2600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- There is a full size bed and crib ( both mattresses are 4 years old). The master bedroom suite has a queen bed, and there is another queen on the lower level. Two single beds are in the third room. The family room has 3 twin daybeds used for sleeping in the evening. (2 of these are only three years old). . Each bed has your choice of quilts, blankets, or comforters. There are 2 full bathrooms on the upper level and 1 on the lower level .Towels and linens available upon request for an additional fee.....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- The master has a walk in shower with slider doors and a seat. There is a vanity and large mirror, with plenty of light. A second full bathroom is located on the other side of the great room and has a tub, with shower, and step stool for the children... It is decorated in soothing Country Cape summer colors (blue and yellow). The 3rd ( lower level ) bathroom ( built in '09 ) has a shower . The custom built over sized shower in the rear yard has benches, shelves, and a hand held shower hose with hot and cold water. It is great for washing several kids at a time ! Also many adults enjoy the warmth of the sun while showering outdoors. I also have 3 garden hoses to wash your feet after a day at the beach or water your car .There are several entrances and a garage. Nature and bird watching is enjoyed from the comfortable rear deck where you can view the birds as they enter their bird houses or eat from the feeders. Beautifully landscaped and custom maintained !...moreless
- 2 queens, 1 double, 5 twins. Crib, high chair, playpen, booster seat. There is no need to sleep on an uncomfortable couch or futon. This home is as well equipped as any year round home with many conveniences and comforts.The open floor plan makes it easy for several people to vacation here without being crowded. Having a great room , family room , and play room allows parents and children to have separate TV viewing and entertainment areas. Each of these rooms are approx. 25 ft. long.with 32 ' t.v.'s .Large HOME THEATER room with 46 ' tv . . The master has a 26' flat screen tv and there are tv's in other bedrooms .This property is centrally located on Cape Cod, 17 miles east of Hyannis . Pristine properties like this are rarely seen on the rental market. Enjoy!...moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room:
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Broadband Access:
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items:
- Beach Chairs
- Child's Swing
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden:
- Housekeeper Included
This property does not have any reviews yet.
call owner for off season rates
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 3 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Enjoy running, walking, or swimming at this peaceful lake. Kayaking or canoeing allowed (Coleman Canoe kept at the lake ),or bring your kayak or sunfish . Ferry trip to Nantucket leaves Harwich daily. Convenient to everything you need---(All within 2 Miles) golf courses, salt water beaches, bike path, walking trails, grocery store, shopping, Mariners (minor league baseball games), trampolines, miniature golf, band concerts, art shows, seal tours, ice cream shop, library,. This mid-cape location is 1/2 way between Hyannis and Provincetown. Home Theater Room with 46' wall mounted TV and sound system . Hd in Master. 6 TV's total
Other Activities: Seal tours, whale watching, go-carts, batting cages, trampolines,spa,minature golf,golfing,kayaking,canoeing, and of course Sun Bathing at the beach or neighborhood Lake.
Golf: Cranberry Valley Golf Course is considered one of the best on the Cape .Room to store your golf clubs and/or bicycles in the garage.Cape Cod National Seashore Beach is 11 miles away . One of the top 10 beaches in the country !
About the owner: Hi , I am a retired Math teacher and an elected official . I bought this second home about 100 miles from where I live outside Boston. I knew this home was for me when I saw the tall 9' ceilings and open floor plan.
Why the Owner Chose Harwich:
I am amazed at how time flies since I bought this second home 10 years ago . I have put a lot of effort into decorating and supplying my guests with what they need during their vacation . The garage was the first addition to store your golf clubs or children's bikes .I am a gourmet cook so the kitchen is equipped accordingly with a new glass tile back splash . You probably have a large screen TV at home so why do w/o while on vacation so built a Home Theater Room with a recessed 46' TV .I just love it here and know you will too.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
I love the peace and quiet , song-birds at the feeders and bird houses , lavish landscaping , and of course the near by lakes .
- Primary: 617 461-5045 cell
- Secondary: 617 884-3271 home
- Fax: 617 466-2271 Massachusetts
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
entrance with circular drive
Bucks Pond swimming area (only 6 houses away )
46" built in Samsung LED 1080-120 P
The dining room seats six and the four bar stools are in the same room.
Kitchen island with bar stools
New Webber Gas Grill with piped in gas
Full Bed in same room as crib
Queen Bed in lower level .. near 3rd bathroom
Room with twin bed and convertible day bed
section of large rear yard with landscaped wall
Inviting front farmers porch
Garage with shelving for beach bags, coolers, appliances,and bike helmets
new paver walkway from driveway to front door
Home Theater Room (23X12)
living / (great room)
Kitchen Island with 4 bar stools
rear yard with umbrella and bistro table
Queen bed in Master Suite ( new duvet cover set ) , master en suite bath .
natural wood crib with designer 'guess linens'
One of three bolster pillow beds in family room with 32" tv and own entrance.
View of barck yard tables ,some chairs, Webber Grill , and deck
Hydrangea and wheelbarrow flowers at circular drive
5 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
- Calendar last updated: 08/21/2014
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.