Vancouver Island Vacation Rental - Ocean View
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Chemainus bed and breakfast description
Stay at the jewel of Vancouver Island and you will quickly discover why it is called Island Serenity. The view over Stuart Channel will greet you each morning with breathtaking sunrises, and bring you the glittering lights of the Gulf Islands and Grouse Mountain by night. We offer a private Bed & Breakfast suite that is suitable for longer stays because of it's private entrance and size.
We have gone to extremes to provide you with unparalleled luxury and convenience from a top-of-the-line king-size Simmons Beautyrest mattress, to leather furniture, to satellite TV, commercial-free movie channels, and private no-charge laundry. And if that isn't enough, you can even enjoy your fireplace from bed by remote control to quickly warm your suite. Complimentary breakfast fixings are also included at Island Serenity.
Should you choose to stay connected with the outside world, we have also made that convenient for you by providing complimentary wireless internet and a private in-suite computer with printer and fax. If you prefer to stay in touch by telephone, we make that easy for you by providing a private telephone number with unlimited free local and long distance calls to all Canadian provinces and the mainland USA.
* Spectator Ocean View and Mountain View
* King size bed with SIMMONS BEAUTYREST POCKETCOIL mattress
* Private outside entrance - come and go as you please
* Private bedroom and ocean-view sitting area
* Private full bathroom with bathtub/shower
* Private eating area with ocean-view eating bar
* Large ocean-view deck and fenced garden
* Allergy friendly - no carpeting, no pets, and no smoking
* Scent free
* Air conditioning is provided, but not normally required
* Ceiling fan for air circulation
* Private fireplace with remote control
* Professionally soundproofed
* Complimentary TIM HORTON'S COFFEE, and hot tea
* Complimentary dairy creamers and milk available on request
* Complimentary selection of hot and cold cereals
* Eat indoors at the ocean-view eating bar
* Eat outdoors on the ocean-view deck
* Kitchenette area is perfect for preparation and eating of your complementary breakfast, and for eating snacks and light meals for two. Kitchenette includes: refrigerator, microwave oven, four slice toaster, drip coffee maker, kettle, dishes, cutlery, wine glasses, and sink. BBQ also available.
Where full cooking facilities are required, please contact the Chemainus Best Western.
No need to search and pay for an Internet Cafe, or a Business Center, or pay for telephone and calling cards, or fax service as we provide the following for your private exclusive use:
* Unlimited free local telephone calls
* Unlimited free long distance telephone calls and faxing to all Canadian provinces and the mainland USA - elsewhere at our actual cost
* No-charge in-suite computer - no waiting for a shared computer - and no time limits
* Unlimited complimentary high-speed internet
* No-charge in-suite laser printer, copier, and fax
* Cordless phone with Call Display and Call Waiting
* Private telephone number
* Private complimentary Voice Mail that can be accessed remotely
* Secure no-charge high-speed wireless internet access (WiFi)
Keywords: Vacation Rental Bed & Breakfast Suite
- Bed And Breakfast
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
Small kitchenette area for preparation of complimentary breakfast fixings, and eating of snacks and perhaps light meals. Complimentary breakfast includes: Hot Tea, Tim Horton's Coffee, Real Dairy Cream, Choice of Bagels and Cream Cheese or Bread, Hot and Cold Cereal, Milk, Peanut Butter, Jam. Kitchenette includes: Dish Soap, Dishes, Four-slice Toaster, Coffee Maker, Kettle, Sink, and Wine Glasses....moreless
Yes, but not normally required as north-facing suite is naturally cool in summer thanks to the ocean breeze. Ceiling Fan provided for air circulation. Individual heat controls for bedroom, bathroom, and eating area....moreless
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Wood Stove:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Satellite / Cable:
- Free Long Distance:
- Computer Available:
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
We visited Island Serenity for my birthday and it was a great stay! My son called Edna from the states and made arrangements for a big bouquet of flowers which she personally picked up. She and her husband have thought of everything needed to make a guest feel special and comfortable. The space is so well-designed and excellently maintained. Even though it is located on the lower level of this house there is no noise from above, which we have found difficult in other rentals. We so enjoyed the private deck and all the personal touches. She was most helpful with local information and suggestions - - we could easily have stayed longer if we had had the time!
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 07/16/13
- Review Submitted 08/02/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing.
This was our first time to the Island so when I was looking for a place to stay this one stuck out because it looked very clean and welcoming. Upon confirming with Edna (the owner) that we would like to book the suite she promptly emailed me all the information that I needed to find their property upon arriving to the Island. We found the suite looked exactly as the pictures shown on VRBO. Everything was neat, clean and beautifully decorated. The breakfast food for our time there was already stocked in the kitchen. Edna and Kevin have thought of every detail, we were so impressed. In the following days they answered questions, gave us great ideas on where to go and great places to eat. It has been a great experience! We would definately come back to Island Serenity again!!
- Guest Jody (Martensville,SK.)
- Date of stay 04/14/11
- Review Submitted 04/16/11
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, tourists without a car, age 55+, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Sep 30, 2014
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
VISA or MasterCard
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Private Ocean-View Deck and Garden
Private Ocean-View Garden and Ocean-View Sitting Area
Private modern bathroom
Large walk-in closet
Ocean-View Eating Bar
Bedroom featuring King Size Bed with Simmons Beautyrest mattress
Private complimentary computer with unlimited high-speed internet & printer/fax
Private Bathtub / Shower
Private in-suite complimentary laundry
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Friday, January 24, 2014
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.